1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

there is a long scene of 3rd gen from the Documetary of 2016 included in the 3rd album (type A). highly recommend :)

group photo from Mizuki blog

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  2. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    And translation
    -- Seems like even before joining Nogizaka46 you've already watched NOGIBINGO!, how does it feel like when you are actually in it?
    Sakaguchi: It's fun! When I saw it on air for the first time, I thought "Ah, it's recorded!" I got that feelings so many times... when I realize I was recorded even when I was unaware, I can't forget it.

-- During the first recording at your self PR you drew the portrait of your seniors, at that time there's also present the shocking chair dokkiri right?
    Sakaguchi: Not just a chair, that was the first time I experienced this shocking dokkiri. Because I think it usually couldn't be done, actually I'm happy in the inside. Tears came out a bit because of the pain, but my heart got excited (laughs).

-- So that's how it is.
    Sakaguchi: Yes. I think I will always get pranked.

-- So, looking at your seniors who are active in variety, is there someone you adore?
    Sakaguchi: (Akimoto) Manatsu-san and Ikuta (Erika)-san. They always say interesting things more than I can imagine, I think they are genius. For example, Ikuta-san... I don't really know! (laughs) It's just there's this impression that they can say funny things to anything.

-- Is there any member who you think is showing their personality inside the dressing room?
    Sakaguchi: Surprisingly it is (Yamashita) Mizuki. She looks really effeminate if you see it. But in the dressing room she tells gags, and giving her best in doing comedians' punchlines.

-- Can you give example on what kind of punchline?
    Sakaguchi: Sunshine Ikezaki-san or Blouson Chiemi-san. It maybe a bit unimaginable, but she's really excited for that. And later the impression of people who do Oguri Shun's impression (Obata no Oniisan). She did it in the middle of changing clothes, and it's not "maa~ kino♪" but "mii~ zuki♪", it becomes Mizuki's version. Someone recorded it as video, and send it to LINE chat group of 3rd gens.

-- So there's that kind of thing inside dressing room.
    Sakaguchi: It's so funny! (laughs)

-- Other than that, is there any member who you think you want to appeal to everyone?
    Sakaguchi: Nakamura Reno-chan, is very mysterious. I can't understand her yet. I want everyone to know this mysterious character. For example, she can't find and use the word 'pet bottle', so she will try to find the word that sounds similar to it even though it's meaning is far fetched. Then everyone will be like "That's ** right?" and she'll be like "Ah, so that's it!". This thing often happens (laughs).

-- In the last corner of the program NOGIROOM, members are able to enjoy chatting freely right?
    Sakaguchi: Yes. NOGIROOM is just like how we talk as usual, I always feel like that when I'm in it. From now on... I want to talk about things that we usually don't talk about and keep as secrets with everyone. Because it's such relaxing place, I wonder if we can see the deeper side of our members.
    Feel free to correct my mistakes :)

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I saw a video on YouTube that featured 3rd Gen which may have been from the 3rd album DVD. It was absolutely interesting and would like to see more. How long is their segment on the DVD? The one I saw was 4+ minutes and centered around them meeting their senpai for the first time on the set of NogiChu. The tears! LOL! Maybe I should've got type A instead of the special edition...

5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

That is the one iirc. They were behind the set and meeting Nogi senpais during and after recording. The overwhelming tears of nervousness and gratitude was quite endearing.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Generic_User its about 13 mins including their performance of Girls Rule in the documentary of 2016

7. pbstudio

pbstudio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Do you have the link?, please [hehe]

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

sorry i wish i could post the link but the mod probably going to be mad and remove it [hehe]

9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wish they had reactions from the senpai. I wonder how the senpai viewed their new kouhai. I would especially want to know if Nakada was their and if her reaction is just as nutty as it has been on NogiBingo. What did Captain say?

10. pbstudio

pbstudio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    That's OK. :cry2:

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

She said it's amazing to do self introduction in that situation as they are difficult. You will be nervous but it's surprising to see everyone do it.

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    3rd_live_1.jpg 3rd_live_2.jpg

Set list from the 3rd Gen special live performance at Hibiya Amphitheater 2017.05.27.

Source

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3rd gen showroom (5-30-2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  15. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I'm gonna pop and say it, I feel like Nogizaka 3rd gen's first impressions were better for me than the 1st gen

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

17. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Handshake impressions

Thursday: 25th May

With the release of the 3rd album, there was a special segment going about where the 3rd gen girls were appearing for a small talk, followed by a mini handshake session. I only managed to make it to one of the Tokyo sessions [my location was pretty far away from everything so it was a lot of effort. And I wanted to use the Friday to take pictures of the 3rd album promotions in inner Tokyo.]

Managed to see Ito Riria, Kubo Shiori and Nakamura Reno. Unlike the standard handshake [where you have a ticket with your name, the girls name, and have to get it verified before you queue for said girl], this one consisted of a one-all ticket, that would be used to meet all 3 in sequence I figured 1 ticket was enough for all them so I just snapped up the type A album.

Crowd was massive. If you bought the Limited Edition [can’t recall exact name, but it was 5k yen] you would get a numbered ticket and would be able to stand at the front of the stage during the 15minute talk special. This would also put you first in line for the handshake with the 3 of them. There were about 300-350 people with numbered tickets while everyone else was unnumbered. Easily about 500 people. Judging from the queue that formed by those without numbered tickets [like me]

The talk special was pretty normal. They talked about their favourite songs on the album, and they did a special interaction with the crowd! They asked if we knew the 3rd gen Song. The three of them sang the first bit of the chorus, while everyone was keeping time with the ‘Hey!’. It was really nice to see them all happy when done successfully.

Queuing and security were pretty standard: bag check, water check, ticket verify. After which, feel free to join the ever moving line.

First up was Riria. Since im from Singapore, I have the disadvantage of wasting about 3 seconds telling them where im from [hey, darker skintone, and slightly taller than the average Japanese so itskinda intimidating. On one hand, I stick out like a sore brown thumb; but on the other hand I can gauge crowd size, queue length and overall population density with “slightly” higher vantage point.]

Motioned towards Riria

She grabs my hand, looks up

Me: “Hi, I am actually from Singapore”
    Riria: ‘Wow! Thank you for coming’

Me: ‘I just flew in this morning, so this was a big coincidence! I hope you continue to work hard and keep smiling’
    Riria: ‘thank you!’

Pushed towards Kubo Shiori

She looks up with that pretty smile of hers

Me: ‘Hi! Im a Singaporean!’
    Kubo: ‘Ah! Singapore, with the merlion??’

Me: ‘haha yes! The merlion. I love your reactions in Bingo and your smile! Please continue to work hard and I will be supporting you’

Kubo: ‘Thank you so much! I will continue to work hard’

Me: ‘Take care! Byebye~’

Pushed towards Reno

my current oshis for 3rd gen are Christy and Reno so my mind acutally blanked out for her. Shes pretty tall and sorta funny during the talk special. I love my oddballs

As I moved to her she just looked at me with an :O

Me: ‘Hi! I am a Singaporean. I just wanted to say to keep on working hard in your work, BINGO and school! I will always be cheering for you’

Reno: ‘Thank you so much!’ [I think she was surprised I could speak Japanese, albeit barely]

I ran out of time before I could tell her that she was my 3rd gen oshi, and that her new haircut really suited her, but hey, what can you do?

So ends the report for this quick handshake session. A good experience! Location was out of the way for me. But if I had more confidence in my navigation, it would have been great.

Related note: there was another event similar to this on the next day, But to access it involved taking the bus. I am not familiar with bus routes and the total travel time was 1.5hours. So I didn’t try. The girls involved were ItoRiria again, UmezawaMinami and OozonoMomoko. I sort of regret it because I could have seen the fruit duo [Ume and Momo] but, it’s too late to worry now. Clearing 3 more nogizaka girls just brings me to my goal of seeing all of them at least once.

I hope this was the correct place to post this, and I am sorry for the spelling errors. It's late. Sorry it took so long for this to come out! I hope you enjoyed this and it shed some light on them!

• Like Like x 1
  18. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Thank you for your report! That definitely seemed fun! I am honestly a bit envious now, but I am glad you could have first hand experience with 3rd gens haha:approve:

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Mizuki, Yoshida and Rentan by nzenzenzenze

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

(Yoda, Hazuki and Denchan)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photos from Bingo8 ep11

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/nogibingo_ntv/status/876847193612668928

https://twitter.com/nogibingo_ntv/status/876785002062635010

fanart of Ririan, Momoko and Umezawa by nzenzenzenze

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/nzenzenzenze/status/874649871600332801

edit:

fanart of Kubochan, Renochan and Tamachan

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/nzenzenzenze/status/878365131167551489

group photo from NogiRoom

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/shinobumouri/status/878185368788410369

here is the video for All Japan High School Quiz Championship (3rd gen cut)

[​IMG]

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11572482/

photo of Denchan and Yoshida (Soup vol.194)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017