1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    it feels lonely and like being left out. :< All the more when the ssk ends and the ranked members get so many activities and tv appearances.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I watched the HTK appeal videos on showroom, and when they skipped from Kojina Yui to Sakaguchi Riko, it really hit home that she wasn't partcipating. :cry:

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    She decided to not join? So it was her decision?

I really want to hear her out on that matter. Not satisfied with her comeback G+ post.

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    First of all that's really impressive that you did it all alone! No one would have blamed you for dropping the project so thanks for keeping it alive!

Secondly I'll offer my limited help. I feel like with the next couple of months being so SSK focused we should remind Haruppi that we're waiting for her patiently and haven't forgotten her uvu

6. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  7. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
  8. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  11. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  12. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    this post is horribly empty. The same stuff i read over and over again on almost all idols G+. It's quite irritating because unusual sitution should bring different answers. Because there' no answer available, we keep being in a confusing state, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Something i've learned, is that i've misjudged how far i can understand her after all this years. Someone who build a lot of mental strength, and very competitive. But thise whole silence case is making me doubt. We've pushed this sakura Haruppi rivalry so far that we've forgotten that perhaps it was not an objective in the first place for Haruppi.

The relationship between an idol and fans, is, like any relationship, something mutual. We must put faith in our idols, and cut her some slack in dire times, but i also think if there's something bad going on a bit of sincerity on the situation would help fans understand more. And to me, that's not the case. You can't just say to someone "there's nothing to worry about, let's all have fun" when there was like 3 month hiatus. I'm not stupid.

I'm not angry at her, but more like angry at the situation. It's like portraying the israel palestine conflict with a yes or a no. It's just not that simple. You can't just resolve a 3 month hiatus with a "i'm all good now".

I'm taking some distance from now on.

• Like Like x 1
  13. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Did you really think you misjudged her? She's mentally strong, but still sensitive. She's really competitive and has mentioned that her feelings and desire to rank up is there; BUT she decided to focus on her physical condition.
    I don't mean to argue with you but I think you should cool off a bit, no harm. <3

And I agree, she didn't say or put any description/details on why she was on hiatus/away for 3 months and I doubt we'll hear anything more on just google+.

14. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    well that's my point. How the hell sitting 3 hours on a chair and doing a speech is physically draining to someone who ran theater stage on a monthly basis with countless of photoshoot over the year. Especially knowing she is the competitive kind.

Kawaei Rina stopped handshake because she had a trauma. Asking for doing HS was irrelevant. But we're not in that case. Asking what happened is not inappropriate. But the answer inappropriate.

A forum can't be a place with only praise and rainbow unicorn. Even though i've met her in handshake, concert, etc, this is the first time i am disappointed and i wanted to say it.

15. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Hmm, aside from the mental stress the members deal before and during the ssk, it's the physical exhaustion from the activities/programs they get after, especially the senbatsu members. She mentioned that her body couldn't keep up, so maybe it's from this.

16. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    From the way she reacted to 2015 Undergirls and then Kohaku, an event which I'm sure most fans thought was pretty meaningless and unimportant in the grand scheme of things, it's pretty obvious that it's not just 3 hours of sitting on a chair to her. She's always been seriously invested like this, for better or for worse. There's more to Haruppi's absence than she has told us, and very likely more than she'll ever actually be allowed to tell us. If she doesn't want to enter the SSK then she doesn't want to enter. If she doesn't want to go into detail about it then she doesn't need to go into detail.

• Like Like x 1
  17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I felt that G+ was written by Haruppi with AKS staff and lawyers looking over every single word. As @gocchisama mentioned, it feels very empty. This whole thing made me go from deeply caring about her situation, to not giving a shit anymore. It's not Haruppi's fault, but it's that rotten company behind her. I've been reading on Twitter that a lot of her core fans have similar sentiments about the way she's being handled.

The only thing I can wish for Haruppi now, asides from her mental and physical recovery, that AKS have her in AKB senbatsu for the next two AKB singles after the SSK one (fall and winter). I hope by that time we'll all forget this part of her career and see her at the peak happiness again.

18. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    considering how painful was that when naachan told all of us about her hiatus last year, for me its better haruppi wont do it.. thats youre right to choice to keep supporting her or stay away from her, but thats her right too to not tell us the detail about her hiatus or opt out from sousenkyo.. and if she changes her mind and tell us later, thats her right too..

19. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I mean the mental part of SSK is extremely taxing. There are girls who start hyperventilating and having anxiety attacks during the event. So yeah sitting 3 hours in a chair /can/ be physically draining.

That being said, I do agree that the way this is being handled is unsatisfactory. They need to give us a better explanation of what happened to Haruppi. In the end...as long as she is okay, that's what matters the most.

20. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Sorry i don't buy that. Haruppi did 2 performance a day in the early era of HKT. And managed all drama, photoshoot when she became Kennin. She had a lot of exhausting workload and she was still up to train for concert.

Let's sum things up :
    - She says she wanted to recover instead of participating in the sousenkyo
    So why is she participating in a concert?
    - She doesn't participate because she has an injury
    same, why can she dance, 2 month prior of the sousenkyo?
    - She doesn't participate because it's her choice, like muto tomu or murayama yuiri
    She says the opposite, saying there's still a part of her who wants to shine in sousenkyo.

She doesn't even mention that if she recovers completely, she will come back. So, is it a choice or not.

And her latest statement doesn't explain anything. Questioning if she has the right or not to not talk about it, yeah of course, it's her call. But the situation is ambiguous.
    Not everyone can write like Sakura. I get that. But something like "it was an injury, it was my choice". It's not hard to say.