1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. aquaticdragons

aquaticdragons Kenkyuusei

@qpet
    Thanks for informing me about these sellers.

Although, I was really hoping to find a Mayu fan group in which I could chip in some money. Mainly because I wanted to know that her fans are still supporting her and aiming for 1st. Plus, I thought chipping in to a fan group would be easier, that way they could decide how to best get votes, like the mobile apps (I've read that, that is the cheapest way to get votes, or am I misunderstanding?).

Also, seeing no Mayu fan group aiming for #1 and reading how fans have decided that no one can beat last years' #1, is quite disheartening. It gives the impression that Mayu fans have given up, and it makes me wonder if I should vote at all. (I'm still voting!!!)

I'm also reading that fans believe this might be her last year participating in the election, yet, somehow Mayu fans don't seemed fired up! By the way, what does her election poster say, for fans to believe this is her her last election?

I would imagine that if this is her last election, fans would be even more fired up than ever before, so she goes out at the top, with a bang. I think it would also be great if she is the first one to sit in the new chair (although I don't really like the winning chair).

I haven't seen any fan made videos supporting Mayu or the election in general. I always find those enjoyable to watch.

Here are some fan made support videos for Mayu from previous years.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  2. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This year some are very discouraged.
    Mayu already said he wants to win and it will be the last time. I'm afraid her graduation will come ... so I'm going to give her votes, I want to show that despite everything, I'm with her.

3. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I thought the same as you until I went to look into the Chinese baidu Mayuyu thread. Those people there are buying votes as much as they can and made it very clear that since Mayuyu wants #1, they are going to try their best to give it to her. Seeing the number of votes which they are chipping money into getting, one guy bought 80 votes in one go (about SGD800 worth). Another guy is working overtime shifts in a mining company and using his overtime money to buy tickets. There was even a student who said he was skipping meals entirely to save money to buy votes for Mayuyu (until the other fans in the forum told him to take care of himself first since he was still growing and needs that food). I don't have an account there so I can't view their threads past the first page, but seeing the transactions they have been posting, on the first page alone, they have gathered up 320+ votes.

So I say. at the very least, even if the Chinese fans are very discouraged about the huge vote gap, they are going to try their best until the end.

4. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    We would have to do the same. It's not about winning, I think ... try to show all our support and affection to Mayu. She has given everything for us, I think we should reciprocate those feelings, right?

5. qpet

qpet Future Girls

6. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ Here's Video of her Appeal Video from the official YT account.

8. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Mayu fans are not discouraged to vote, they are just not setting their expectations high because Sashihara also announced its her last ssk (ofc she had to, god forbid another member has some spotlight for change...) and last year the gap between them was big.
    But then again, this Mayu fundraiser scammed people and ran away with the money for votes (or used them as votes for their own oshi), so I think the gap might have not been that big otherwise.
    We should do our best regardless and hope for the best. Who knows, maybe Sashi fans being too sure of themselves will result 2014 situation again.

9. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Interesting seeing the 3 girls currently in AKB48 who have been there the longest (Mayuyu, Yukirin, and Miichan)

11. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

12. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

15. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Here's a charming skit involving Mayu and her jealous suitor. From "グリーン&ブラックス".

http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=4485

I don't think Inoue was acting, I think he has a crush on her for real. <3ヾ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mayuyu's SSK Preliminary Ranking
    4) Watanabe Mayu (AKB48 Team B) (27,614)

Even though it sucks that she was 4th (was hoping 2nd or 1st for the prelims), We are only 7,000+ out from 2nd and looks like we gotta work to get the top spot (Still surprised at OgiYuka).

17. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  18. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Still surprised by the result of Ogiyuka. We have to put all of us in order for Mayu to get to the first place.

19. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

20. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I usually vote after the preliminaries anyway. Im just waiting for my CDs and voting codes I ordered from others. #100 votes from me is secure (= ̄▽ ̄=)V I might buy 20 more though, to be on the safe side.