1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by renjiro, Oct 12, 2016.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

Throwing 10 items (being those stars, seeds or paid gifts) gives you an extra 20%. So, throwing 10 stars give you (and the broadcaster) 12 points. You can also comment 50 times, usually the first 50 comments you make in a room become each 1 point. You might sometimes see people counting from 1 to 50, or repeating the same number many times. That's called "counting" in SR lingo, and it doesn't show in the comment box, so instead of commenting 50 times (for example, you don't have time and want to comment fast but don't want to spam everyone), you count from 1 to 50 (or repeat the same number 50 times) and you'll also obtain 50 points.

Finally, the 3-round method gives you an extra round of stars during a broadcast, it's mostly used during SR events. It's a bit complex to explain, but once you learn it (and when you can set it up correctly) you usually end up in the stage (unless of course everyone else is doing it as well). By the way, whose room? If you say Nakai Rika or Onishi, forget it, lol.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Nice to see sportsmanship is alive and well. :XD:

3. ET920

ET920 Member

LOL, you can try it, but would be tough... and even then, not sure if you get the maximum amount of points you are supposed to get, you might not get onto the stage because, when many have the same amount of points, the one who got it first gets to be above you, so you'd have to do a 3 round in less than 10 minutes, which requires experience and good timing~

4. Gotor

Gotor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ET920
    About 3rd round

My current technique is this
    I stack 495 stars beforehand
    Enter a room
    Send 20 of each color
    Open 25-30 tabs with rooms
    Then I spend stacked + regened stars.
    So this way I ended up with 2x495 in around 10 min
    But after you collect last star out of 495 limit, there is 1hr cooldown start.
    How is it possible to get 3rd round?
    Hint where to look, please.

5. Zazen

Zazen Kenkyuusei

When you go to collect stars it starts the 1 hour cooldown the moment you earn the stars, so you make sure you have 475-495 stars then start the cooldown ~50 minutes before the broadcast starts so 10 minutes in the cooldown resets and you can start collecting stars for the 3rd round. If your quick at gathering/throwing stars you can make it less than 10 minutes just have to be careful the person your wanting to watch/throw stars at doesn't start late

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

^ That shit is fucking insane.

• Like Like x 1
  7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yeah the most amusing thing about Showroom for me is about how it's all built on exploiting (but not cheating) the system (count, visit rooms you don't plan watching anyway, tweet from dedicated acc with 0 followers etc) and the most dedicated ones who do it best win

8. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

I'm on stage for Kadowaki Miyuna right now. Haven't perfected the 3 round method but she's done 6 broadcasts so far today and has a 7th one scheduled later. At the start of each broadcast, she explains how counting works and tells people to do it. Not sure if I got better or the TOs were just out of stars.

She's not reading rankings today but it was good practice.

I wonder if some people script/bot their way to being on stage and if they get banned for that.

9. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    How is it the 3rd round? Isn't it the second one? You get to the room with the first round (495), and than go and get the second round, isn't it like this?

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    We're starting with 5x99 stars,
    and let's say the SR starts at 7AM.

Go online at ca. 6:30 AM, into some random room and tweet for "stars" - this starts the 1 hour cooldown

At 7AM give the girl all your stars (1st wave)

If you finish go quick and get more stars from random rooms (it's the 1 hour you've started before)
    Throw them at your fave again (2nd wave)

Wait a few minutes until 7:30 AM and you can get more stars again - the 1 hour cooldown is over and a new one begins (3rd wave)

If I understood it correctly lol

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

^And while you're doing that do you actually listen to what the girl is saying? Or is that just incidental to the frantic button twitching?

• Like Like x 1
  12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ain't nobody got time for that looool

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  14. Gotor

Gotor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Thank you Zazen. I tried it today. Then you get an idea it is relatively easy. 10 minute frame for sure required high skill/script + low ping + good PC. But in 30 min frame 3rd round is easy to do.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

that's what I figured :shocku::lol::lol:

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

30min if you simply want to give maximum stars. If you want to be at the front, then you need to need to be as tight as possible, especially if you're doing it in a popular member showroom. Also the tighter you're with the timing, the more time you have to prepare for the next round when she streams again :p

I've posted it in the 49th single SSK thread since it is SSK related.

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Am I the only here who actually listens to what the girl is saying? Or the star farmers/ throwers gunna watch YT replays afterwards?

18. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    But then, if the broadcaster does many one hour broadcasts but with only one hour interval, you can't really do 3 rounds, right?

Wouldn't it be more chilling for the broadcaster to do one hour broadcast then one hour break and then start another one, the fans won't be so much stressed for time to farm more stars then. The final result/points obtained should be the same, no?

And I really don't get the snide about being serious about showroom. Is it not just another gimmick the mgmt provides for fans to support their faves? Why should it be so looked down than being weeaboo/wota/fans? You are supporting your fave too, but in another way. It's not like they are going to spend a lifetime's savings (of money, duh).

19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it sounds complicated, but let's say there are tools for making at least some parts of it go pretty smooth

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just picked this comment up in matome...

hmmm this is rather an unexpected rivalry indeed

Round 1: USJ - Team 8
    Round 2: Sports Festival - NGT
    Round 3: Request Hour - NGT
    Round 4: NHK Kouhaku - (Katomina and Rika ranked in) NGT
    Round 5: Showroom battle - Team 8 (Momoka winning)