1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I hope so, I would buy the hell out of that

2. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    So far I have bought each Type-A for the singles and the complete version digitally on itunes.
    But I think I would buy all physical types for the album. So I am ready when they are :cool:

3. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko

if the video does not show watch the video here

at 5:55
    they talk about, what if Nogizaka and Keyakizaka entered the 48 group Senbatsu Sousenkyo
    and Yamamoto Sayaka says "no way!!, just thinking about it gives me shivers!"

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well the chance of 46G enter AKB sousenkyo is very very very slim (only Ikoma did it)

it would be interesting if Maiyan/Nanase enter SSK [hehe] but that scenario will NEVER happen

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's another series of posts on 2channel about heights. This time, they compare the members of various 46/48 groups. Here's a summary of the posts, in Japanese. Below are the top Keyakizaka heights, romanized.

Habu Mizuho 土生瑞穂  171.0cm age19
    Shida Manaka 志田愛佳  168.0 18
    Watanabe Risa 渡邉理佐 167.0 18
    Sasaki Kumi 佐々木久美 166.0 21
    Hirate Yurina 平手友梨奈 166.0 15

Doing totals for both K46 and N46, another poster found that the average height of all Keyakis was 159.8cm vs all Nogis' 159.1cm
    For the 1st gens, K46 was 160.6cm to N46 158.5cm
    For 2gens (for K46, that's the Hiraganas, including Neru) K46 was 158.5 to Nogi 2gens' 160.8cm
    Nogi 3gens have an average height of 158.7cm
    Japanese women in general have an average height of 158cm (5'2") as of 2013 (official figures)

Someone also posted this chart (in Japanese, and using different estimated heights) including approximate heights for all members of both groups. Keyaki on the left, Nogi on the right; 1gen=red, 2gen=blue, 3gen=yellow:

e4282ec7.png

This is all just for background. None of these estimates are the official heights on the home page, although I believe they are closer to correct than those are. It was disappointing, after hearing last winter that everyone had been re-measured, not to see any updates to the home page.

The lower chart has Hirate at 164cm, which she claimed she was last November (up from 160.2 when she joined K46), whereas the upper chart puts her at 166. The lower chart has Habu as tall as 175cm, whereas the upper chart has her still at 171cm. Certainty is still not available.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's also a feature from smart magazine asking 14 idols what they think guys should wear this summer. AKB48, NB48, HKT48, C-ute, Nogi and Keyaki are represented. Here's the table, click to enlarge:

DAo7wttXUAA-4ll.jpg

Of the names down the right-hand side, the last six are Keyaki-chans. Here's what they think guys should wear, starting with the sixth from the bottom:
    Oda Nana: white shirt; denim pants; shoulder bag; sneakers (high- or low-tech); analog watch.
    Kobayashi Yui: white or solid colour shirt, or white T-shirt; denim pants; no other strong opinions.
    Harada Aoi: logo T-shirt; shoulder bag; sneakers (low-tech or high-tech); analog watch.
    Takamoto Ayaka: white shirt; backpack or tote bag; low- or high-tech sneakers; beret; watch (digital or analog)
    Kakizaki Memi: solid colour shirt; ripped jeans, skinny trousers or wide trousers; backpack; low-tech sneakers (she was the only Keyaki to say something was a definite "no": shorts).
    Ushio Sarina: white shirt; denim trousers, skinny trousers or slacks; backpack; low-tech sneakers; baseball cap; analog watch.

7. ZakaMichi Imbudo

ZakaMichi Imbudo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
  8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well technically it's not UKN they were just kind enough to upload it for us.

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    you should ask for credit then. Comments on the post is misleading

Anyway not sure subs will help understand this drama, it's more the plot than the conversation between girls that are confusing

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Summer Sonic festival line-up (19-20 August). Keyakizaka46 (欅坂46) is on the Rainbow Stage on the first day, along with miwa, Mrs. Green Apple, Silent Siren, and amazarashi. If I were able to be there, I'd be back at the same stage next day to see Sayuri さユり ("Hypoxic Girl Sayuri").

N32cTGK-650x650.jpg

K46 will also perform at the Rock in Japan Fes on Saturday 12 August.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    ^That's one huge music festival, wow.

12. glsone

glsone Member

Yeah Summer Sonic is a huge deal. Some really great bands there. I hope the girls get the opportunity to stick around for Sunday to see some awesome western bands they probably never heard of and broaden their horizons.

13. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    do people know the reason why their name is in yellow and others in white?

14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ I'm assuming the names in yellow are Summer Sonic first timers?

15. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Sounds like a great festival, I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the updates ukifune.

Rick Astley... [hehe]
    I'd watch just for that one song.

16. Clenic

Clenic Kenkyuusei

They'll play in Osaka on Sunday so that's unlikely to happen since this fest is similar to R+L.

Their name marked in yellow because they are a new addition to the fest line-up. They are not the only one, though.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ZakaMichi Imbudo

ZakaMichi Imbudo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm sorry. I'll edit it rigth away.

18. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Well doing mainstream music festival is another milestone for Keyakizaka. I don't remember AKB group crossing this boundaries. But the question is, will it be well received by general audience, who are comfortable with rock rather than idol pop?

The girls need to do a perfect performance at least to not disappoint. When it comes to taste, it only depends to the audience.
    BABYMETAL semi succeeded in breaking the mainstream metal scene. So it's not impossible for Keyaki to lift people's mood with their song. I won't be satisfied with wota going specially to summer music to support the group. I really want to know what people who are not aware of keyakizaka feels about them. So they can improve.

• Like Like x 1
  19. aimergiga

aimergiga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    the thing they can attend the festival has some kinda shown Keyazaki's music is so great and beyond idol level. Still hope their songs can receive positive recognition by these "serious music fan" and expand fan base! I am always told that Keyaki attracts more than 48G fans/wota, it's a good news and expected to continue.

• Like Like x 1
  20. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    It's not only Keyaki's music, their attitude on stage is able to impress even non-wotas or non-Japanese speakers. And it contrasts with their looks and off-performance mood, just like Babymetal does. They may have a more unique concept but Keyaki has a lot of potential as well.

• Like Like x 1