1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishimori Nijika (Nijipon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Happy Birthday Nijika :ome:

she's on Stage48 2016 Ranking's Top 100 btw

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Happy birthday to Nijika!

Here's hoping that this year will be the year where she blooms, as many of the 3rd to 1st row members did when their chance come. Zankoku will be a nice warm up for her, i hope she kill her role as she did in Tokudare :)!

3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    :ome:Happy birthday Nijika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ome:

4. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Happy Birthday Nijikaaaaa! Hope to see more of her talent soon ;v; ✨

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  6. Mangkel3

Mangkel3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    watched keyakake eps 81, It seems mc did not mention Nijika request..

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They probably did, but cut it.

Nijika talked about how her sister told her that short hair might suits her, and now currently doing a research for a new hairstyle.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It's not the host, technically the mail sender did.

I know right? She's so calm and her voice is so soothing~

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The kanji drill book for 5th grader lol

12. glsone

glsone Member

The rainbow sticker Habu put on was a nice touch as well.

img2.jpg

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nijika is studying for a qualification in pet raising and management from the Japan Pet Care Association. Nijika says that she is enjoying the study so much she can go late into the night doing it. It's not an official degree, just a two-and-a-half-month course from the Association, but from the photo in her blog (Japanese) it seems there is some real study involved:

45c809fa4956fe8f6ccbf630628a7.jpg

Note there the grade 5 kanji drill book that Habu gave her. Nijika says she is doing two pages a day. She also says that she spent a day tidying up her room, after Neru and Fuu-chan outed the fact that it is extremely messy on KeyaKake. She says she will make it a task of her 20th year to keep it tidy. Lol. Good photo of her from the post, too:

45c809fa4956fe8f6ccbf630628a7-01.jpg

I look forward to seeing her in the front line for the 5th single. If management follows its pattern for the last two singles, the three members who have not yet had a turn in the front line will be there this time: Habu, Ozeki and Nijika.

14. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    ^ Ishimori looks beautiful :inlove: I actually liked her since the first time I got into Keyaki, probably because one of the first things I did was watch TokuDare the drama - I just.. didn't have much to say aha. I should be a bit more proactive with other Keyaki members since I like them all.

She and Habu are tall, maybe they'll be at the ends (if they are put in front row). Regarding her room, perhaps she's the type to only clean her room once a year hahaha and that's totally fine (well maybe once a month would be better for her health). I didn't know qualification test to be a pet owner is a thing, what a great idea there are just so many people who only buy pets because they're cute without knowing anything else. Ishimori seems like she'd want to get a big dog, contrary to most girls who like the miniature sizes :) Problem is how she's going keep up with a big dog's need for activity...

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Good luck to Nijika for that!
    I wonder if she will also try to go to vocational school and learn more about pets, so she can be a qualified dog carer or something like that?

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm thinking that the qualification, while not recognized by the government, might help get her hired if she ever did want to work with animals. I got that sense from the website. But maybe she won't need any work besides "idol" and "actress."

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nijika's three favorite K46 songs, as she said on SHOWROOM: 1. Eccentric, 2. Futari Saison, 3. Kataru nara Mirai wo.

source

Aki-P giving "daruma" gifts to Nijika on SHOWROOM (see his avatar in the first pic):

7677887.jpg img1498659391945.jpg

source

The number of viewers reached over 40,000, which comments described as absurdly high, "Sashihara level." Pretty good for one of the supposedly least popular Keyaki-chans.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7-10-2017 showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]
    source

• Like Like x 1