Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Lool if u think about it, Naako embodies the main feeling of Keyakizaka. REBELLION.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good point. That story about her cutting a futon when her mother ordered a kimono she didn't want was almost scarily extreme. Do not cross Naako, lol. The way she and Pe-chan just went their own way freely out in the streets on KeyaKake, without worrying much about getting to the goal set for them, makes me realize that both of them are rebels. As Pe-chan says (or used to say) "Revolution!" Kind of passive rebels, but rebels nonetheless.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Actually, I think it was lack of planning (or good planning) by staff. The hedgehogs I have seen in a video of a "hedgehog cafe" were tiny, far smaller than this one. And perhaps their fur/spines were softer? Anyway, that was a brief but entertaining clip, lol. Felt sorry for Naako.

In other Naako disasters, she bumped her chin during the mini-live on Saturday and did the handshake sessions with gauze on it. She apologized in her blog to the fans of Yone-san, with whom she was paired in the Saturday "national" handshake event. But she still seems to be smiling:

mobu9IxKs_700w.jpg

mobGkdYeL.jpg mobsfCHN6.jpg mobEZygSX.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

I was soooo hoping they would pick her gift and buy her a hedgehog... Neru with a bass is good though, just Naako with a hedgehog is better

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That first photo of Naako and Shouji Mei was from Shouji Mei's Instagram yesterday. Here are photos from Naako's blog today:

nonno1705_mobdh6OFM.jpg nonno1705_mobxiazTO.jpg nonno1705_mobFNzCWL.jpg

She says they get along well, both being from Yamagata, and she wants to get together back home, too. For now, they are figuring out where to go in Tokyo next. This time, they went to Coldstone Creamery for ice cream, and to an ochazuke restaurant for lunch.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

new photo from Uemura blog :

[​IMG]

source

fanart of Naako-hime

[​IMG]

source

photo from Naako blog (she changed her hair color [black] and cut her hair shorter)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

here is a flyer for Naako bday ceremony on twitter
    [​IMG]

more photos:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Naako was holding a Rilakkuma in the 2nd photo

edit :

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

mdpr

from Naako blog
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

fanart
    [​IMG]
    source

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  13. Bingo

Bingo Member

She did pick it up but got stabbed by the hedgehog quills and got bloody hands in the process so they cut off that scene. Sawabe also got spiked.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Naako-hime

[​IMG]

source

lol at the screencap of next Keyakake

[​IMG]

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photo from Fuuchan blog:

is that Dani trying to read her book and got interrupted by Naako??
    [​IMG]

source

2shot with Miichan

[​IMG]

source

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photos from Naako blog

Nanachanzu (missing Yonesan :^^;:)

[​IMG]

Naako Hime
    [​IMG]

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I love that second shot posted by @CutePanda: Naako looks so happy and alive. "Naako Hime"

19. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Nanako!

Was in Japan on the 27th of May for a quick trip and managed to get tickets to see some of the girls! My goal is to meet everyone at least once with the exception of Yonetani, whom I will try to meet everytime I go [Oshi Bias lol] This time, because of the last minute trip formation, I only managed to start bidding from round 5. The Other girls whom I met were

Ozeki Rika

Sasaki Mirei

Takamoto Ayaka

Iguchi Mao

And of course, Yonetani Nanami.

Small reviews have been left in their threads, if you happen to be interested in reading them.

Naako Special! No tickets to her lane, but it was decorated beautifully! A lovely arc with.. bears if I recall correctly.

While I couldn’t get tickets to our beloved research Captain due to the fact that I started bidding at the last minute and she sells out fairly quickly [Round 1, 2?] This week had a great perk! To celebrate Nanako’s birthday, the break between the first [10-1130] and second [12-1330] sessions had a Nanako Birthday Special.

It started with Oda coming out to announce the event. The background music was a Disney theme song, and even from the back, you could see how pretty Naako was when approaching. She was a wearing a sea-blue colored ball dress, and it looked really lovely, like a Disney princess.

Flowers were presented to her, not one, but two bouquets, by Kato Shiho and Takamoto Ayaka! They congratulated her and she looked really happy and sniffly with them. I recently came to know that Kato adores Nanako but I didn’t know Ayaka did as well. Either way, if someone can enlighten me someday, that would be great.

A letter was read to her by Uemura Rina. Like true Naako fashion, she dropped both bouquets during the letter reading. I could hear people around me going ‘Ah, as expected of her’ I wanted to laugh but also help, because that’s the kind of emotion she brings out of me [Our poor research leader ;_;] Sugai Presented Naako with a Tiara and finally, Naako gave us a small speech, taking everyone for being there. And I have never seen her smile so perfect before.

Once again, Happy late Birthday Nagasawa-kun. No matter how low you may go, just remember that there are always us fans and club members here to support you.

So ends the Naako report. Turns out some people have uploaded the dress, so i dont have to worry about describing the color. Hope you guys enjoy the report, im gonna post on the other girls before i fall asleep.

• Like Like x 1
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1