1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I want her to be the first married member! It's the dawn of a new day.

2. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    直撃取材に対し、男性は「友人もいました」と答えたが、取材班は2人以外の部屋への出入りを確認していない。須藤の所属する事務所に事実確認を求めたが、期日までに回答はなかった。
    Upon direct contact for more details, the man stated "there was also friends inside" but, did not confirm that there were anyone else coming in/out of the room apartment besides the 2 of them. They tried to ask the managing company where Sutou Ririka belongs to for confirmation of the truth however there was no response currently.

須藤は総選挙のスピーチで、今後について「NMB48の大人たちと発表します」などと話した。
    Sutou Ririka mentioned in her speech on the election, that "she'll announce these news to NMB48 adults (members/staffs)" henceforth.

熱愛デートの模様や、結婚発表の内情については、6月17日20時より生放送するインターネット番組「文春砲Live」で詳報する。
    The signs of a passionate date, as well as the announcement of the marriage's inside info, details will be broadcast live from 17 June 2000hrs in the internet programme titled "Bunshun Tsutsu Live".

[​IMG]
    逢瀬のあと、メンバーの滞在するホテルに戻る須藤
    Sutou's return to (NMB) members' hotel after the secret rendezvous.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I love Riripon and I'm confused about this whole story. I kinda wish it isn't all true since it would mean that she has to graduate. *sad*

@Cisalpine88 I completely agree, Juri's behavior was a mess. She is rude. I don't care if people think she did the right thing or whatever: I'm pretty sure she isn't close with Riripon at all and doesn't know her at all. She is not in the same group, not in the same team, nothing. She isn't even older than Riripon. I don't know who she think she is for making that comment, she's not 48G's leader. Same goes for the other girls who made negative comments on this (apparently Naachan, Takamina, Yuko...). None of them are close to Riripon. I can understand if Sayanee said something, Sayanee could say anything and I wouldn't find it wrong... but the other girls? No. especially during the event, just after it happens, right in front of Riripon. Juri is rude and it really seems arrogant the way she said this. meh.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Riripon Yolo swag. The only girl in akb history who messed up bunshun big "surprise". Props to that.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

5. JcM

JcM Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    Hopes she doesn't graduate. She just became one of my fav member.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I wonder, how many Riripon fans are truly upset about this? Most of the negative comments (here) seems to not be her fans? To me it seems she did the right thing, in staying true to herself. So, maybe some other girls felt bad because she stole their thunder (Mayu) but in the end this only affects Ririka herself. It's not as other girls have not had scandals and survived (what about the 46 member that had an affair with a married man an stayed?). 48 groups will survive also, maybe even gain...
    Also, I don't really see how you could say she cheated her fans, she tanked them ( several Times', Tilling she loved them) and as a fan, don't you vote to make your girl happy? And how is this different than girls running that are going to graduate? Fans vote for them all the time ( insert name last time! Let's powervote her!)?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She has to graduate

8. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

This is serious, she has to graduate

9. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Just want to say that I do like her, but I'm mainly looking at a group image perspective. Part of the reason why 48G is "tanking" is because of scandals. Scandals aren't positive things guys. So even if she owns it, it still happened, and if she were to be punished it would have an effect on her obviously.

Whatever happens happens. At this point I'm waiting for her follow up showroom

10. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    Mariko had much more votes than her when she announced her graduation in 2013.

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ya people here who didn't even vote for her shouldn't even be angry as the ones who did. But it seems the riripon fan base knows her well and pretty supportive of her announcement. Everybody is thrilled to see bunshun gets spoiled for one time.

12. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    lots of broken hearts.......:^O^:
    i mean ;)
    angry riripon fans......:D

13. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Look, I' m not staying fans should not be upset. If my oshi made usch a speach I would be sad for me but happy for her. I would certainly not be upset at her for "making me vote". I vote because I want her on that stage, happy! If getting up on the stage, obviously happy and announcing marrige made her happy, I would be happy for her ( still sad for myself of cause lol).

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nothing has been confirmed yet though. Here's what I think (just a possibility). Riripon knows that Bunshun had a photo of her. Now the photo is not even a big deal, it's a photo of her alone and walking. but Bunshun wanted to make this big, announcing it during elections. what would have happened if Riripon didn't say anything? She ranks high, makes her speech, go to sit, and then Bunshun release the scandal with their story written, which can be lies (no proof), but it would affect her. and she couldn't say anything about it. and management won't let her say anything about it. so instead she decide to say it first before Bunshun did... basically she ruined Bunshun plan (and I love that she did this tbh it's the right decision) she ruined their "scoop" by giving an even bigger "scoop" about getting married, which made everyone get confused and shocked. the news trend in Japan and basically it's the biggest thing in elections (along with Mayuyu's grad) it's even getting attention from non-fans of idols. I mean, an idol announcing marriage in live event is shocking!

Now we still have no confirmation about anything, maybe she said that to make everyone feel shocked (more than they would if they saw Bunshun article) and then she will clear it up that she is not getting married, and there's nothing between her and the guy. who knows. Basically she's giving a big shock to everyone. and if this is not true then it will just make her fans feel relieved. although some will still be mad. but the attention she gained from this is huge. I bet she gain many fans from this, if she does stay in the group.

Of course that's just my random thoughts but it's a possibility. Now if management confirms that's it's all real, that she is really planning to get married and her announcement is real, then yes, she's 100% graduating. that would make me sad but obviously if she's getting married, she has to graduate.

• Like Like x 1
  15. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Fine with staying true to herself, but every time you work for a Company, you are an Ambassador for that company. Especially if you are in the public eye. What you do reflects on the people who employ you. You do good things, they look good. You do something shocking, the company looks bad. If the company looks bad, it affects everyone else employed by the company. That's how a company gets a bad reputation - the action of one or two people. Not the action of the 99.9% of the rest of the workforce.

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Just came here to Congratulate Riripon on her marriage (if this is really the case and confirmed), though as I was back reading, many are pissed. But not me. I'm not really following her, not really a fan, but I definitely like her. Love it when she center Durian Shounen. I was just actually looking at the SSK result, which is very predictable, but now I have a reason to watch SSK. She may have won over Bunshun on this one, whether it was right or wrong to say at the middle of SSK, no comment from me, really don't care about it. Finally, something interesting happened with ABK, sorry but this is fun . . . :^O^:

You got that right. Scandals are nothing new, I'm more surprised at some of the reactions. Also, fans should be fans no matter what, and not those who are your fans only "because they expect something in return" or "expect you to be a doll that behaves in a certain way that pleases them".

17. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Soory, it won't let me edit the post above.

What about the guy? I presume he doesn't live under a rock and must have his own friends, some of whom know about this. I think his picture has already been circulated on the internet. Riripon annonces live on National TV she is getting married. His friends who know think 'fantastic'. Then she turns around and says joke. How does that make him look? He was used to make her a bigger star, but she doesn't care about making him look an idiot to the people who know about it?

• Like Like x 1
  18. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Well, I don't think getting married makes the group ( groups) look bad at all, it's young girls finding true love lol... Now, underage partying, drinking or having an affair with married men, that's a scandal. Having a boyfriend? Only because theysign a contract not to and know it beforehand. Meeting a male and falling in love? Fine but you may have to give up being an idol ( like Riripon just did).

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@LNK_Tomu was the guy's identity even revealed?

and I just read this on the other thread, by ET920.

"One last thing, her fiancee is related to medicine but isn't a physician, which has led many to believe he had some relation with her mother's illness (she got cancer, so probably spent a good amount of time in hospitals and the like), and he could have met a soul broken Riripon who fell for him."

is this true / confirmed? or it's from unknown sources? Honestly if it's true then I wouldn't be surprised if she met him while taking care of her mom's illness.

Anyway waiting for management's official announcement LOL

20. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

It look bad because she announce it in a wrong place, if she just announce graduate first and announce her married somewhere like NMB Theater then it would't be that fucked up. What people angry is not about her meeting her true love, it's about how she handle and where she announce it. One more thing, she aren't just "a girl" she is an Idol and being Idols got their own rules and shit. If people wanted to have relationship when still working in entertainment industry, then don't be an Idol, there are plenty other works like Models etc...