1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. kndy

kndy Kenkyuusei

The latest...

Lawyer talks about lawsuit against Ririka and if they can get their money back from what they spent on SSK... Lawyer said not much for the CD, possibly for the ticket if management had prior information that she was getting married.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sashihara's comments on Riripon's announcement:

http://mantan-web.jp/2017/06/17/20170617dog00m200042000c.html

AKB48 fan Yoshinori Kobayashi says...What is next, "Pregnancy Declaration"? And said that after Takahashi Juri's speech, he has now became a fan of her.

https://yoshinori-kobayashi.com/13311/

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  3. kndy

kndy Kenkyuusei

I'm not good in Japanese, but did Sasshi say that she's backing / supporting Riripon?[/QUOTE]

She pretty much took a positive stance (which is good) of saying that while she was shocked, she felt it was a brave decision for Sutou to make the announcement. But she also said that if she's on stage, she's an idol. If she was to declare marriage, it wouldn't be on stage. So, pretty much Shinohara knows her responsibility as an idol.

http://www.asahi.com/articles/ASK6K7R5YK6KUEHF01L.html

4. grawar

grawar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayasakatsumugi
    HAHAHAHAH best pic ever!! made me laugh thanks for the pic

5. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Sasshi is saying exactly what I and a few others were trying to say. Announce that somewhere else. Nothing wrong with announcing it, kudos to her.

6. kndy

kndy Kenkyuusei

For those wondering about Japanese response to Oshima Yuko's "F*CK" video, Japanese are having a hard time understanding what the profanity means... People posting "I think she means have sex?" and others thinking "I think she is saying situation is not good"? and some are writing "I think she is calling Riripon out and saying F*CK YOU". But understandable confusion as people in Japan are not sure of the context of the profanity.

7. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Well, that's got to be a first for the group. If one tries it, others might join in as well to make a class-action. Agency and Management will throw her under a bus as they won't want to lose more money and be seen as supporting her rule breaking (as it would lead to higher damages as they have more money). If they go after her personally, there is only a limited amount they can get.

8. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I thought Riripon said she'd explain more today? Any know when/if that'll be. I think we should see management at least in the next day or two. Possibly on ANN if they want to wait for it.

I'm not sure she means it as she's ok with the announcement happening vs actually what she announced. I'm not sure though. Sasshi would still have to be very careful what she says in regards to scandal in general.

9. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Iirc management will hold a presscon 2 days after SSK

10. kndy

kndy Kenkyuusei

Not sure if hardcore Riripon fans are behaving this way right now...(this is staged)

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Ok, I'm so confused about all the hate she gets! So, she has a boyfriend and getting married... So, for some (most) are angry and feel she did wrong? Fine, please feel free to feel she should not have done that but all this talk of her action damaging the whole 48-group? Sueing her? Fire her?

Come on, it's not like she got drunk drivning and killed someone! She will graduate and marry (or not) and for the rest of the girls idollife will go on and the fans will move on to other girls.

12. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Because you did't read? How many time that people state in this thread that they are not angry about what she announce but it is about where and when. She shoulda announce it in NMB Theater or her showroom and should be before SSK. Not in the middle of SSK. What so fk hard to understand that?

13. exophase13

exophase13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Firstly I'm not here to state whether I agree / not with the love ban rule. Or even with what Riripon has done.

If the whole 48 46 group wont take this seriously I think it'll somehow kinda ruin the credibility of the group. I mean it is the same everywhere in a group, society or company.... There's this one rule, if a person violates it and dont get a good disciplinary action then people will start to take the rule lightly and violate it too and later causing chaos.

It is of course different with the case of for example Yukirin which given the privillege to be covered up because the management need her to stay in akb(?)

So for Riripon's case I'd say...regardless of how honest or couragous she is the management need to take a disciplinary action to set an example for the others

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I'm I the only one just happy that she's gettin some D ?? :rofl:

And let's be real, popular members can scandal all they want to and have absolutely no consequences.

They shouldn't be talking about scandals in general, especially the ones who have been caught, sasshi.

I personally don't mind it if the girls have boyfriends and have lots and lots and lots of sex, I'm all for it actually.
    Just keep it on the dl, and if you've been caught tell the truth. It's not so hard.

So the thing that I hate the most is when they come out and lie about it or say nothing at all, even after they've been caught, yukirin.

And other members who party with johnny's, literally at their own apartment, and then have the gall to call someone else out on stage just one month later, juri.

But, riripon did none of those. She straight up came out and told the truth. That's mad respect. :flower:

15. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Add in the concept of 'maintaining face' and allowing Management to control the narrative / damage control. If lawyers really are going to get involved and start throwing lawsuits around, Management will have lost control of the story. That is bad for everyone.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Riripon got balls of steels .....happy for her [hehe] :rofl::rofl::rofl:

17. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Still trying to push this version, eh?

18. kndy

kndy Kenkyuusei

Japanese culture is different. Yes, in the grand scheme of things....you are right, what she did is not severe. But in Japanese culture, especially in the idol entertainment industry....loyalty is important. Loyalty to your group, loyalty to your management. Loyalty to your fans. Trying to stay out of trouble. Meanwhile, gossip tabloids specifically Shukan Bunshun, who have, for decades have hone in on idols as their primary targets and waiting for a member to slip and cause them trouble. Riripon was their target this time around and she took it upon herself to own up to it. Probably not the best way to do it but what is done is done.

it will be interesting to see how management responds.

We have seen it much too often throughout the years... Onyanko Club members dismissed for smoking, Kago Ai of Morning Musume got caught smoking...no big deal...but Hello! Project suspended her indefinitely. Even MM-member Tsuji Nozomi was scrutinized for how she handled her marriage and pregnancy but H!P really managed that as best they can. And of course, AKB48 management didn't let Sashihara off the hook, they used her scandal for entertainment, having her apologize on TV, radio and then moving her to HKT48 that made everyone feel that it was too harsh. But they exploited it to its fullest potential and for Sashihara's sake, she didn't waiver and she got stronger from her ordeal.

But I think this is a first in terms of having it televised and watch by people all over the world. Bringing the concept of "love ban" to the forefront and an idol's loyalty to her group and fans being questioned.

Life for an idol is difficult. Personally, I'm happy for Riripon but at the same time, I'm also disappointed that she announced it at SSK. Because AKB48G...these girls work hard, face extreme challenges and having to live up to the standards placed upon them by management and their fans. While I'm sure there are people who are thrilled that what she did was like a "middle finger" to the love ban rule, there are those who are disappointed in what she did as they honor and are loyal to the rules established for them to become an idol that they are respected as such.

I would not be surprised if management milked the opportunity any chance they can because at the end of the day, the attention received and that people are talking and posting about AKB48G again in mass media because of Riripon is money for them, TV stations/radio networks and their shows, including magazine publications will want to have her and this brings in advertising dollars. Japanese businesses are known to exploit things anyway they can to make more money because at the end of the day, for them, it's all business.

We'll see how things go...

19. ngak2306

ngak2306 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    This one should be the only thing that all the people who still saying that she was so strong and innocent and blah blah blah need to get into their heads.

Yes, if our idols could find happy and love and get married, we would definitely be on cloud 9 with them. But don't try to justify them finding happy and love and get married WHILE being an idol is OK. And bringing up other members who got scandal before doesn't do any good either. It does not mean that if others, even people who are high ranked and more popular, somehow got away with it, she gets the right to purposely announce the scandal of her like a joke and get away with that.

So please if you want to back her up, first admit what she did was wrong, not "maybe" or "could be", because it was definitely wrong. And there was no braveness or honor whatsoever in that.

P/s: and how can I like someone's post ? I need to like that post I just quoted.

20. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Because just because you're against it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.