1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Cuz we are all bored and most of us aren't even riripon fans lol

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

2. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I have 104 XD

3. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    It always depends on your point of view. As far as I can see, this isn't a debate between people who want to see idols alone and unhappy and people who see themself as defenders of women's rights. To me, this is a debate between people who are realistic enough to understand that the love ban is indeed a thing and that idols have to follow the rules in order to not harm their group's image because the general japanese public, which, what a shock, 99% of us aren't part of, doesn't like to see idols dating, and people who go full "i don't like this love ban thing, so she can do what she wants, yolo" mode and don't think about possible consequences for the 48G's image.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Got more likes then both of you combine :D.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  6. ngak2306

ngak2306 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    If you don't like it, don't like it.

If idols don't like it, stop being idols.

If idols who don't like it but break it before stop being idols, they're wrong.

If idols who don't care about it and treat it like a joke and do something like announcing the engagement with absolutely no thinking of the consequences that would happen to the others, they're arrogant and selfish.

Say you love the person for being arrogant and selfish in the form of standing up against what they don't like all you want. But that person is arrogant and selfish.

P/s: so... what is tapatalk? I'm new.

• Like Like x 1
  7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    exactly! I don't mind if she announced it elsewhere.

I simply put it as inappropriate place to announce. I don't mind about love ban rules, but this is outrageous, it's as if she spit on the faces of managements, the SSK event officials, and the rest of the members to announce it in an event as big as SSK

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

You aren't being fair. If there is a side that is more obtuse, it is the one that knowingly that there is a love ban but keep saying that they hated it and not willing to accept it. A lot of people in this forum don't like the love ban, but they understand that it exist and it is a part of being an idol in Japan. As for the marriage itself, most of the people aren't against it. But being an idol while being married? I actually would like to see that and see how much people willing to support her. My stance on scandal is to let the fans decide it. If an idol sales tank because of having a relationship, then so be it. If sales are good and maybe even great, then... welll, great! There might be a market for married idol/idol with boyfriend. Of course the risk of allowing it is basically the whole brand will probably lose their value. Probably more value in your eyes, but then hopefully people like you can keep the company profitable.
    I still think that the time and place when she announced it was wrong.

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Who would want to oshi a married idol? Part of the idol business is the mythos and the mystique, idols doing idol activities, working hard trying to achieve their dream and all that. If I want to hear some girl bitching about her boyfriend/husband then all I have to do is go to the canteen in work and get all that shit for free:lol:

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sayanee apologized for Riripon's marriage announcement on SSK stage

そして、凜々花の結婚発表について。

まずは、応援して下さっているファンの皆様をはじめ
    沢山の方々に、ご心配とご迷惑をお掛けして申し訳ありません。

当日の事については、発表されるまで誰も知りませんでした。

故に、あの宣言をあの場で真剣に事実だと捉えるメンバーは
    配信で観ていた私含め、1人も居なかったと思います。

ただただ、驚きと混乱だけが生まれていました。

あの状況でおめでとうと声をかけているメンバーが居たのも
    どうすれば良いか分からない中、咄嗟に考えた
    NMBメンバーなりの配慮だったと思います。

今回の事について
    色んな思いや、意見があると思います。

あの場で言わなければいけなかったのか
    これからどうするのか

私も、昨晩ずっと考えていました。

ただ、今回が全てではなくて
    今まで須藤凜々花という1人の人間と向き合い
    その努力や軌跡を見てきた身としては
    一緒に過ごした間に積み上がった信頼も決して薄くないので
    全てを簡単に否定出来ないというのが本音です。

今はまだ、本人の口から詳しい事を語られていないこともあり
    私ばかりが言葉を並べるのは違うかと思ったので
    こうな風にしか話せず、すみません。

凜々花からの言葉を改めて聞いて
    また私から書かせて頂くかと思います。

どうぞ、宜しくお願いします。
    http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-12284873574.html

12. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

Yeah. Last time they tried with SDN48. It didn't go anywhere iirc.

13. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I did read! I resent your implication I didn't! I just don't think the talk about suing her, or all the other bashing going on is warranted! You may disagree, but I have the right to my opinion! Or do you feel that what she did is as bad as killing someone when drunk or even robbing someone? Why, let's pour tar over her and cover her in feathers while throwing her out!

I just don't think the hate is warranted. Yes, it would maybe have been better to announcing it at the theater or showroom or something, but I don't think she did it at ssk to spite anyone or punsch her fans, I feel that either:
    1 : She was cornered by Bunshun and just wanted to deprive them of a scoop...
    2 : She was just happy and wanted to thank her fans by telling them the truth and hope they would be happy for her.
    3 : She wanted to cause a boom! And find a way to announcing her graduating "Riripon-style", being honest and saying the unexpected!

14. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    If management wants to keep its word about their concept of idol, Riripon is fired. If they want to change it, she could stay.
    The most predictable outcome is the first one. Riripon probably was aware of it. You could see it in her face throughout her speech and other speeches like Juri's: I think she thought this out and was aware of the consequences and the reactions she would receive, but she'd rather be honest to herself in a place where everyone could see her face and hear her words the least filtered way. And because her career can end after this, she knew she should thank her fans and colleagues for the opportunity and environment they provided her, and she did.
    But she destroyed the love ban usual concept, in a way. Not that it was solid before, it's just that normally idols apologise and/or step away if they break it. She didn't apologise in any way, and that's the big "issue", imo.
    As a human, she doesn't need to apologise for having her own views about her job and her own wishes. She shouldn't need to apologise for breaking something as fragile as the love ban rule, nor for having stolen attention from other members. That could be why she announced it in SSK, besides knowing the scandal would later be revealed. She didn't feel the need to apologise and no one would make her do it until after the event.
    But she will apologise. As a Japanese, she will apologise for having disappointed her fans and doing it in SSK, even if someone forcefully makes her bow (or some superior does it just as Sayanee just did), that's for sure. And as a worker with a contract, if the love ban is part of that contract, she should apologise for assuming publicly she has broken it.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  15. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    It's obviously the first one. She didn't meet the guy 5 minutes before SSK and said "hey, let's marry". She quite likely dated the quy for months or at least weeks and still had the nerve to get on stage and talk about how she always is honest. If it weren't for bunshun, she wouldn't have told anyone about it. And, let's not forget, if I remember correctly, she didn't even announce graduation. Because she did that, the group's management is in a highly uncomfortable situation now which could also be considered to be quite unthankful considering it's not like she didn't know the rules before she decided to get a boyfriend.
    You know, it's not like I dislike her for having a boyfriend or anything, but there's just so much wrong with how and when she announced it. And, as I pointed out earlier, it seems like she just does not care at all about the groups's image. If she wants to get married so bad, she could have announced it some time ago, and i would have been happy for her.

16. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    Being cornered by Bunshun is her own problem for dating someone as she was an Idol.
    But seeing how she was announced the marriage with "Innocent" face in the biggest event of the group is kinda dick move.
    It's like she's drowning herself and pull the other member to her.

Telling them the truth? She's hiding her relationship for i bet a weeks if not for bunshun I dare she would not announce it

Again, I personally didn't gave any shit about what bunshun said all the time since ever.
    Can you imagine that news is filled of Sashihara Winning and Mayuyu graduation announcement? That the most important shit that should be the spotlight of this event.

Yet, she spitting on both of them and stealing the show as "innocent girl" and damaging the Idol Industry especially AKB48G

If you understand the concept of this loveban thing and why it's fundamental for survival of this industry you will agree with me.
    But if you're typical dailymotion reader that would go "MEHH LET THE GIRL GET SUM FUK" you just dont understand this concept at all

I will stated again that I don't have a problem with the marriage itself, I have the problem with how, where and when she announce it, it's not right
    And as SSK is not frustated enough because of cancelled outdoor concert and now all of them got this pressure
    This is hard time for AKB Group and for Sayanee ofc

• Like Like x 1
  17. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

I don't care if she wants to marry multiple people at the same time, but the way she handled this was obnoxious. Announce it online before the event and go away.

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    aa96631d-s.jpg

I wonder did it went well with this riripon meet up in the end
    and i think i see some international fans too
    lol

19. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I do understand the love ban rule, don't agree, but sure that's the rule, they all know it before signing any contract and so they should obey it. However, this are young girls and teenagers, also they are attractive and get lots of attention from their (mostly) male fans. Also the society pander the idea of "LOVE" and finding "The One" and the girls are only human...

20. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

[QUOTE="jovviny, post: 1336603, member: 28371"I just don't think the talk about suing her, or all the other bashing going on is warranted![/QUOTE]
    The talk of suing her is the start of the wota backlash.