1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Come on, this is really rude! Just because some of us support Riripon in this when you don't doesn't mean we have no common sense! Just because you are upset doesn't mean all other positions are invalid! Look, you and every fan is entitled to your feelings, however it's not cool to bash those of us that feel otherwise!

And no, you will not change my mind however disdainful your posts! And, if Riripon loves a 43 year old with a crappy apartment enough to risk her job and reputation, go for it girl! Infact, it makes it an even better story and lends credit to her lovestory more than if he had been some superrich CEO or something, then she would just have been seen as a golddigger.

Still, again.... I do think the girls should follow the rules (love ban and other rules) that's in a contract they signed. But again, they are young and only human (idol or not) so...

• Like Like x 1
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    No one here I think said it was appropriate at all. People just explained and agreed on the reason why she chose to do it on the stage.

3. skullhoof

skullhoof Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    omorimiyuu
    Yes, i would be okay with it. I don't see any problem of any members announcing graduation or their up coming projects (solo, acting career), after all it is about the fans and raising their favorite members to top, helping them fulfilling their dreams. Many members had announced married and having children after they graduated, and fans are really happy for them. So the issue is about professional conduct.

4. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    What is wrong with you, I literally read that in akb times, here is the link
    http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/51522806.html
    That is why I ask I wonder if that has anything to do with the case or people just making it up, please don't bash just because you know more.

5. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

Or it may be the best thing to do if she wanted to bring the subject into light. If she had announced it in another place and time maybe people wouldn't be discussing it so intensely.

6. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Probably not. Riripon wouldn't probably even warrant a discussion from Sayanee about graduation however she would know that she would overshadow whoever won SSK. That includes Mayu, Sasshi, and Ogiyuka. (And I say that as someone who is no fan of Sasshi.) The point that has been made over and over again is that the when that's the biggest problem. This is the biggest event of the year and her announcement was disrespectful and selfish to make. If she's found love great. Don't announce something that's a result of blantant disregard for her CONTRACT at SSK though.

Originally I said she should be allowed a graduation, but the more I think about it she should just be removed. I do not think she should be allowed to celebrate her leaving for a fireable offense. Maybe allow her one last handshake event to say goodbye and hopefully apologize for the havoc she caused but no theater. She definitely should not be in the single, the senbatsu celebration magazine, or any subsequent events.

7. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I agree that this announcement was wrong to do... In my opinion it shows that Riripon has no respect for the sousenkyo. Let's just say Bunshun reported on Riripon's scandal: she would be the only one who gets harmed. Now that she tried to overcome Bunshun, she has given the entire event and quite possibly the group itself some bad publicity (All publicity is NOT always good publicity. As mentioned earlier in the thread, scandals can stifle the group's growth, like Sayurin preventing Nogizaka from going to Kouhaku).

This kind of reminds me of Yuko's graduation at Kouhaku. It got a lot of negative attention because it seemed as though Yuko was trying to take the spotlight from the whole event. At Sousenkyo, graduation announcements are appropriate, but I don't think a marriage announcement is.

And on this whole discussion of whether lower ranking members can announce graduation is ok, I think yes, lower ranking members can announce graduation. Hell, they can do a lot of things that are "attention-seeking" and I'd be ok with it (Sakaguchi Nagisa last year asked for a Team 8 single, Kato Rena advertised her fashion magazine, Jiina's speeches etc. and all of these were appropriate imo) but announcing marriage is a different story.

I really think Riripon crossed a line and she/management should have used better judgement. The appropriate way to go about this would be a) announce graduation and explain reasons after the sousenkyo, even if Bunshun publishes their magazine b) announce it before the sousenkyo's voting period begins c) "take one for the team," let the Bunshun article get published, and then deal with the consequences.

It's too bad, Riripon looked exceptionally hot during the event. Lucky groom.

8. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

I wrote a lot, but I decided it's best to just keep things short

I don't mind her getting married, congrats to her, she found love
    but Damn saying it in front of all the members that did not rank? wth is up with that

I'm with Okada Nana
    I'm sure her inside self is saying "Damn kids these days don't know about the blood and sweat of all the seniors have shed for us"

9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    That's why I explained to you the only way the two things could be possibly related: Kojiharu knew that it was the t-shirt of a recent rap album and referenced to it in her tweet as such. I also explained why Riripon could be possibly be wearing such a shirt: because she has long shown interest for rap, even turning this interest into a side-job. In other words, the hidden message of her tweet was "Me and you are both rap experts, huh".
    Context was a bit more complex than "Kojiharu was throwing a shade (ugh...) on Ririka", like I've seen people claiming around, that's all.

Also, bashing? Who's bashing?
    I'm probably one of the few people in this thread who isn't out for blood right now.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Maybe he thought u meant member by "stage 48 member"? lol

11. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    With observations of SSK and vote counts, including graduating members and loss of popularity, 48G is already on a gentle slope going down the drain. Ririka's stunt to preempt SB unfortunately hurts the group, hurts AKB, NMB, the other groups, STU and the Kenkyuseis...

Fans and funds are exhausted. The final SSK which actually mattered with the Group Aces was last year's. From now on, a decline in votes and interest could be expected unless a new generation steps up NOW.

Announcing your 'marriage' in what will be the last SSK with names such as Mayu and Sashi, a clear sign of flouting 'rules' and disrespecting fans? The Juri is right, unfortunately.

Takamina got shade from many cos of Yukirin. It's sad to see a promising NMB member leave, even sadder to know that others would suffer from her actions.

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ you misread his comments, he wasn't referring to you but Kojiharu lol? >__>

13. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ah if that's what you think, maybe I'm the one who mistakenly read the tone or the paragraph,I thought he's reffering to me asking about riripon and kojiharu. I apologize @Cisalpine88 thank you for the info then :)

14. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    imagine the feelings of those unranked members who sacrificed many things and not have boyfriend and stuffs, and this 1 high ranking girl just said that..
    if that were me, i would have flipped chair or table..

15. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

yea, what were those pillows for if not for throwing at bad speeches or speeches that they like lol

16. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    oh yeah, i forgot there are pillows hahahaha :D

17. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    omg, AKS just removed the related vids on youtube.

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    These ones hasn't yet :awesome:

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Turn the subtitles on

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    If Yoshimoto plays this right, they might have gold on their hands. Her idol life might be over but she's gonna be such a big star on the variety circuit.