1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sakura ranked 4th in the SSK.

3. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Still not good for her. She just got about 82k votes ans couldn't even close to Jurina. Next year, she may be outranked by someone else.

4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    congratulation for 4th position . and she's just aiming for #1 for next year .

she's got higher rank compared last year , but it also 'same position' from last year since sayanee and yukirin doesnt enter ssk this year .

30k vote differences between her and jurina. hope there will be a miracle until next year for sakura to gain more vote next year , since her vote doesnt increase too much from last year

but at least one of my biggest fear not being true , i'm very worried that ngt girls can outrank her today .

i'm just getting sick for the ngt girls rank and how some of my favorites hkt girls dropped rank such like mio and nako lol

what a roller coaster ssk this year rofl .

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

All though she ranked as expected, her vote count was very low. The future does look dangerous for Sakura. She is clearly not making new fans fpor several years. I think Tofu popularized her some this year but it also did the same for many girls. She needs to get away from AKS and find a way to popularize her self or she will get passed up by the newer girls.

6. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    One of my biggest criticisms of Sakura is that she doesn't know how to be truly original in a sense. She needs to break out of the idol world and garner fans from other walks of life if she is to make it big

7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think it was a good hold -- congratulations sakura and fans. Ideally it would have been great if her vote count increased by 10k but there's plenty of positives. It was actually a big relief not to have been overtaken by suda or ngt despite the big 55k prelim votes. And I believe she has a healthy lead over the next girl(s) and I'm doubtful if ogiyuka will be able to maintain her vote count next year. The votes to get into senbatsu have also decreased radically so the girls below her aren't likely going to increase their votes drastically. Mion and okada nana are a healthy distance behind and she's not (likely) going to be overtaken by souda sarina or yuihan. The biggest threat for next year from below still looks to be suda but there's still a lot of votes separating them so she should just focus on what's ahead.

Looking at Jurina's situation, her vote count only went up 1k even with the great 35k start. It's still a big 30+k wall but hopefully she gets help from sasshi's fans that are hkt fans and from sasshi herself and that this translates into actual votes next year. It didn't seem to me that she was really fighting for something this year and her number 2 goal wasn't really realistic even to her fans. Would have been different if she said she wanted to rank higher than jurina but that would have been rude. She did well though trying to encourage fans to vote with a good election poster, good appeal video and promise of 39 hours of sakura tv but the situation this year didn't feel like she was in a battle. Circumstances will be much different next year of course and it wouldn't take too much encouragement to spur her fans on. She probably needs around 140k which is around mayu level of votes. Let's work hard and help her out.

I think it also helps if haruppi is competing and places high because it creates a small healthy rivalry that pushes them both.

(Personally I've always split my votes between sakura and someone else but next year it's all-in for sakura lol).

• Like Like x 1
  8. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Congrats Sakura at ranked 4!!!

Tbh, Im a little bit frustrated my hkt kids rank down and some ngt gurl rank in senbatsu and Im sad despite of her effort this 1 year she just gain 1k votes
    These 2 years her rank really increase by default
    But this year absolutely not the time for her to fight Jurina
    If that next year, Im sure the fans will work so damn hard to bring her to the throne
    And hopefully with Haruppi come next year Im sure Sakura's fans will trying to double her votes to secure the #1 rank

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats Sakura for the 4th rank! I know she aimed at ranking higher, but her vote count increased, and she didn't get surpassed by anyone. This is enough to make me satisfied because after the prelims I was really worried about how she will do (and how hurt she would be if someone actually beats her like NGT girls). That's why I didn't comment about it until elections happen. and I'm glad none of this happened.

Honestly for anyone who follows Sakura, you will know just how hard she worked in the past year. She tried SO many things to increase her fanbase. Let's see: first she opened a Twitter and IG where she is active, she made lots of efforts to take pretty pictures, and to appear fashionable (an effort to increase her female fanbase). She makes Showroom quite often. She share her feelings with fans (like some time ago when she cried on Showroom). She improved her acting skills and got roles in non-AKB dramas. She got more solo Cm's. She ranked quite high in Kouhaku senbatsu as well. She improved her performing skills SO much... I mean her dancing got so much better and it can be seen on all performances and Pv's. She really worked hard. You can see it in the AKB/Sakamichi song too.

She made efforts to be original for her election poster, made promises to fans if she reach her goal, made a fun appeal video that became the most watched... I think she really gave a lot this year to increase her popularity.

it's just that it's super hard to surpass girls who are your seniors and top names. Think about it, how hard it was to surpass Acchan and Yuko, and now it's the same with Sasshi and Mayuyu. it takes something special to be able to surpass your seniors who are big names already. Sasshi managed to do it when she won (2013) but she does have something special (good variety skills and higher recognition from the public + attention from her scandal). Just like Sakura, Jurina also made lots of efforts and yet she keep the same rank and just increase her votes but less than Sakura's vote increase. it's difficult. For Sakura, all of Sasshi, Mayuyu and Jurina are seniors that are too popular and she can't beat...

Things will get interesting next year when it's Jurina VS Sakura. Let's just hope Sakura will manage to increase her fanbase this year. I don't know what could help, but I hope she gets the right opportunities and she gets enough support to actually have an interesting rivalry next year. Let's support her! <3

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sakura Miyawaki

Sakura Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sakura' Sousenkyo Speech;

"First of all, to everyone who voted for me, everyone who supported me, truly thank you very much。

Last year, receiving 6th, I cried for the first time in a Sousenkyo, so I won’t cry this year。

However, last year, I raised my rank because of the people higher than me not joining, and likewise, this year I still couldn’t pass the wall, so I’m frustrated but, I strongly felt that it isn’t a result of me passing the Senbatsu Sousenkyo, but is a process that will lead to my own self confidence。

I’m sure people see nothing but the result, but what I’m seeing the most is the process, that’s why, in the Senbatsu Sousenkyo, there are many members who aren’t selected, but if you don’t only focus on the result and have the confidence that you did your best, next year there will definitely be another chance, so I want to move along with everyone without giving up。

I think I’m mostly seen by the people I’m loved as a normal, free from fault girl, with a honor student, serious character, but to me, always succeeding without having any failures is the most frightening thing。

People grow by making mistakes, falling down and learning pain。
    That’s why, from now on I want to challenge many different things, challenge things anyone can think to be absolutely impossible, and I want to grow while making mistakes。

Instead of taking the average point, I think even 0 is better。
    That’s why, from now on too, I will do my best。

And then, I don’t know if there will be a Sousenkyo next year, but Tokumitsu-san, please let me make a prediction for next year’s Sousenkyo。

In next year’s Sousenkyo, the first place is Miyawaki Sakura!

In order for my prediction to be true, even if you say I’m digging my own grave, I’m not making an exaggeration, so from now, I want to do my very best with all of my power, have a good result next year, to be the next after Sasshi。

Thank you very much。"

from @39-sakuchan.tumblr

• Like Like x 1
  11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Thanks so much for the translation!

I think it's a good speech. Like us fans, she's looking forward to next year's election and that ssk has much more significance to sakura than this one. This was more hold and maintain and see where she's at in comparison to Jurina. It's a bit of a gap but I'm sure she'll work hard so let's continue supporting her -- save a bit here and there until it's time to vote again. :)

12. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Thank you for the translation :)

I can see that she is in the process of finding herself ;)

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The wall is too stronk senpai...

14. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Sakuratan is really grown up huh :')
    I really like when she really think this as a process for her to be number 1 and her failure which cant overcome her senpai really made her realized that sometimes failure is a good thing to learn yourself and to challenged it until the limit in order to comeback even higher
    Maybe we will see some other side from Sakura that we dont know in the future[hehe]
    Let us Sakura fans work hard with her to take the crown next year!!!:1st:

15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

if the video does not show watch the video here

sakura's recent showroom . include her conversation with madoka , naachan , stu48 center takino yumiko , etc

i'll hope her fanbase also got fired up next year coz probably she's really aiming #1 spot after mayuyu graduation and sasshi's not participating again .

i'm also will only vote for sakura only probably next year after this year i was also vote for sasshi , yuiyui and wasting my money for some vote for riripon rofl

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

SR 170624

17. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Matsui Jurina /ske48 (松井珠理奈) and Miyawaki Sakura akb48/ HKT48 (宮脇咲良) Jurisaku react to tofu pro wrestling (豆腐プロレス) episode #23 in showroom with kind of english subtitle lol
    Youtube :

Daily motion

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Weekly Big Comic Spirits

5b168929.jpg