1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album NMB48 3rd [Namba Ai ~Ima, Omou Koto~] (2017/08/02)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by oscar6262, Jun 7, 2017.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

And people are wondering why 1st gen legacy are so strong. They might be also forgetting Yukitsun, Maokyun, Naru, or even Moka.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think Moka is young enough to still have a chance (small chance) but the others are super iffy.

3. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I just personally happen to really like NMB 1st gen tbh~ NMB was like the new group when I really got into the 48-group so I have a strong bond with them (in a non creepy way lol)~

As a side note: I hope the song is something like Rashikunai...I personally loved that song~

4. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Hori Shion? How does that frumpy looking mess even?

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    No Shu, no Keicchi, no Reinyan.. Feels lonely

Also no Aapon and Saeppi, this is new. Looking forward to the new NMB and Mirurun center.

And I hope we can get good summer covers, like the 2nd album one (Durian Shounen covers are good tho, but they only included the front members + NagiShuu).

And I don't want to expect, but it would be a waste for a Mirurun-centered summer song and they will just give her Durian Shounen 2.0.. I hope not.

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @oscar6262 If you are going to start a new release thread, please do it in the proper format. AND, please keep it updated as pertinent information comes in. The OP here is not formatted correctly.

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    There isn't actually any confirmation that its a single. Could be an album song, hell it could be a magazine shoot or a CM for all we know.

8. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yeah, I know. But since people were actively using the thread I didn't want to just close it up, despite the fact that we have had requests to do so. I wanted to make sure oscar6262 was aware that if he is going to start a thread like this, he is responsible for keeping it updated. And if it turns out to be something other than a single, then we will deal with it accordingly. Although I would say that NMB is long overdue for a new single to promote.

9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  10. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    It shouldn't have to be Forrest's sole responsibility, just because in the inevitable event that he leaves the fandom things could "fall to disarray"
    But I definitely agree it should at the very least follow Forrest's OPs for other singles since it is easy to follow and, more importantly, straight to the point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    MIRU IS CENTER??
    Yossha!! :cute:
    I'm expecting a nice NMB-like summer single [hehe]

12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Any chance this single could be re-shot due to Riripon recent revelation? You know re-record/re-shoot everything without her?

13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think no. This is not a scandal (may be a litle) because mngmnt and Akip supported her. It's not like BOOM WTF? and I don't see NMB wota turned away. Only akb-wota commented like "NMB owacon"

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Maybe they'll still keep things they've done, the senbatsu, MV and anything. And then they would put a sub for Riripon in live performances, if they consider Riripon's case is sensitive. But even so, Matsumura Sayuri from Nogi46 have never been excluded from Nogi's senbatsu eventho her scandal was done in public areas. But yeah, different management.

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i don't think they will reshoot the pv but she will probably be replaces for live performances

16. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Everyone, please keep in mind that the purpose of this thread is to talk about the upcoming single. We do not need Riripon conversations all over the forum. I mean it is okay to speculate about her participation in the single. But that's it. If you want to discuss her announcement, or future with the group, there is a more appropriate place for that.

Thanks

17. Drunners

Drunners Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    can't wait till release, 2nd senbatsu in a row for Jo-chan. couldn't be happier!

18. nyanyankamen

nyanyankamen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So, this thread is wrong, it's an album instead.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yup, looks like the leaks were from the 3rd album's Ibiza Girl