1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She is so inspirational, honestly. Her story, her hard work, are incredible

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

2. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    And to think, #5 is my lucky number <3

Super mega well done to Ogiyuka :) As has been said, her story to becoming an idol and this result is just incredible.

I'm very interested to see what happens next year now... and in the year ahead for her. Will she centre an NGT single? Fingers crossed, as her B-side centre had me hooked.

3. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

Congratulations to her for reaching 5. She caught my attention in the Shutsujin PV and i kinda have this 'is she my oshi?' for sometimes now. She's the true definition of hard work will denitely be rewarded.

I'll secure some votes for her next year. Hope she'll be push even more now.

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogiyuka's hair is the most beautiful on ALL48. I hope with this achievement, Head & Shoulder notices her then offers her endorsement.

Also, if only there's new season of Majijo/Kyabajo, I hope she'd bocome a cast.

BTW, a Line group I joined discussed possible bug on NGT48 Mobile that caused people can vote multiple times. I replied to them, Ogiyuka didn't expect this. She only aimed next girls. This is surpassing expectation of anyone else including herself. After preliminary, she got extra 18k votes. Just assume that if she got only 5k votes on preliminary, then she'd have 23k votes on final result that would make her rank on next girls. It's enough to fulfill her aim.

Since I'm not sure she can have this achievement again next year, I only expect undergirls for her next year with 30k votes.

5. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Although I think its a virtue to have modest expectations for the next ssk, I also think its way to early to already speculate.
    Let's give her (and management) say 6 months? and see how much the can capitilize on this cinderella story shall we?

If she gets lots of jobs, decent positions in singles and other media exposure she might be able to hold her position

6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    This is a good analysis and makes much more sense than what happened, but I also agree with @Oddball82 . The story has already been told. Let's hope she can get many jobs to consolidate this opportunity. =)

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    There were some members that said their goal was #1, even some Kenkyuusei. I don't think everyone's goal is achievable, it's often just their dreams as well

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    This has already been debunked.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I've been aspiring her to be senbatsu of any AKB48 single. I saw a chance when she was chosen to sing Dakara Kimi ga Suki Na no ka, one of songs from AKB48 Thumbnail then she was chosen to be one of Sasshi senbatsu to sign Ima Para, one of coupling songs of Thumbnail. I've never thought she'd be senbatsu of an AKB48 determined by sousenkyo. It had me surprised but I'm very happy about this. ^^

Yeah. I hope AKS will give her more jobs. More appearance on gravure magazines would be good too. She actually has good body.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Well the Sousenkyo Mizugi Surprise Happyou Photobook is a start.

11. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I ment that we, the fans, shouldn't be already speculating about next year. The members scan set themselves any goal/dream they want

12. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

Does anybody know why she suddenly had to quit showroom today? I think people wrote something in the comments and then she was really apologetic about something. Unfortunately I didn't get what it was about :^^;:

13. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Probably she just forgot the time and had to go to an appointment.
    With all the attention she got the last few weeks I think her agenda is a lot more filled then before and she might still need to get used to that

14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    An earthquake warning just came in. A 5.0 quake just hit the Oita area, so every member who was streaming at the moment had to quit earlier for fear of aftershocks.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    At least she'll get busier though it may prevent her from appearing on SR almost every night like usual. Um, nah, Rika is the busiest NGT48 but she still can appear on SR almost every night, unless when she's really busy.

16. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Speaking of which, she has just gone on SR
    Our busy ray of sunshine still makes time to be with her fans.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    The highest slope ever, I guess?
    DChSXOSUIAARCAc.jpg

18. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Fresh lemon's little sister has a bright future
    All joking aside, her speech moved me, I watched it again today(along with Nana's speech) and I'm glad there are people like her in the akbgroup

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @XxkanezxX As per the forum rules found here. Please refrain from double posting. You will find an "edit" button on each and every post you make. If you have a something to add to a thread after you have already posted, but nobody else has posted since, please make use of the edit button. ;)

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Random screaming, kissing, face squishing and breast grabbing is hilarious Showroom XDDD

lol they can ride bicycle in the hall XD

And idk if it's just me but sometimes Ogiyuka shows some Yukirin vibe