1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This SHOWROOM series is just about the best thing I can imagine happening. I am eager to see how the Kanji members take to it -- and eager to see Neru, Mon, Pon, Yurina, etc., "up close and personal" -- but I already know how well the Hiragana members did in their sessions last year. It really seems to me like a great way to get to know people.

And since I became a Kakizaki Memi fan almost entirely because of how great her SHOWROOM sessions were, I'm looking forward to seeing her, and hopeful this will do something for her popularity, in particular. She did not put on a show, she was just being herself and calmly answering questions directly and apparently (as she said) "naively." There were long silences while she watched the questions go by, waiting for one she wanted to answer, but with a constant stream of momentary emotions flitting across her face. Not everyone's cup of tea, I guess, but definitely mine. But the more intense show put on by Saitou Kyouko was great, too. Takamoto Ayaka was another member who made an impression, with her eager talk, talk, talk. And Katou Shiho with her friendly, sexy drawl. And, of course, Iguchi Mao, who was so crazy I doubted they would choose her for the group.

I understand the concern about giving overworked people more work, but I doubt SHOWROOM takes much preparation. It's just an hour or so every so often of talking with fans from your own room -- and maybe having a couple of bits of song or dance in reserve to show.

I expect Berika to be surprisingly talkative. The fact that you are alone in your own room, talking with your fans, makes for a relaxing atmosphere, I think. No adults around to make Berika nervous.

Naako has already posted how excited she is to get going, and listed the many things she would like to do on SHOWROOM. (Here's a translation of her post.)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Doing showrooms isn't usually a big production. So long as the girls have wi-fi or some connection they can stream, assuming they are in an area where they can. I've seen 48 girls do it during their handshake breaks, in the dressing room, at home when they have free time...they don't even have to be hour long streams. 10 mins, 15 mins, even 20 mins is fine.

I'm glad that they're doing this since it gives fans another opportunity to see the girls when there's a bit of a shortage of content.

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

What's going on here? Poster for collaboration between Hiragana Keyaki and Sweets Paradise restaurants shows 14 members, including Habu and Mii-chan. The K46 official site calls the two a "cheer squad" for the collaboration.

keyakimenu1.jpg guide_w.jpg

Sweets Paradise is a chain of all-you-can-eat restaurants emphasizing desserts. The second pic above outlines how it works: you pay some sum of money (I can't find out what it is) and you can eat all you like of cakes, salads, pastas, coffee, flavored water and plain soda plus syrups. The special extra menu of 14 items includes various drinks and other things (noodle dish for Kyonko, herb/flower soda for Memi, granola/yogurt parfait for Neru) and you pay ¥500 for one of these extras.

EDIT: So far, 2channel is baffled. Three suggestions: one, that Habu and Koike will be kennin, and maybe someone from Hiragana will be, too (I can see Neru moving to Kanji alone). Two, that Habu and Koike are actually going to switch groups, either as a demotion or (more likely) as a path forward via a more kawaii group that suits them better, when thheir path forward in Kanji is blocked by too many strong members. Three, that the restaurant had 14 items to cover. (This last seems unlikely because there have been other collaborations involving only one or two dishes.)

I have no idea, but I sympathize with the post that just said: "This gives me a bad feeling." Personally, I'm okay with the groups mixing, as long as Hiragana continues to get more push than it did for a long time. Habu and Koike might bring Hiragana something it may be missing: higher-level dancers.

• Like Like x 2
  5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm gonna go with the positive thinking and i hope our keyaki girls make the best out of showroom without exhausting themselves.

When i see an outdoor venue in fuji Q, a presence in summer sonic, and collaboration from mainstream company like sweet paradise, it really make me thinks Keyakizaka promotion is much better than other sister group. This is exactly what a group need to grow : opportunity outside the idol field.

EDIT : by the way, Silent majority is 18 in most played songs in karaoke ranking. Not bad at all http://aramajapan.com/news/music/top-30-karaoke-songs-for-the-first-half-of-2017/76965/

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No it clearly says that Habu and Koike are there as "cheering squad"

If anything, then:
    • Promoting Habu and Koike who are recently get promoted well in magazines and also radio regulars
    • Warm up for 5th. A definite for Habu
    • Attracting Habu and Koike's fan to visit
    I don't think it will end up as premonition to kennin

7. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Out of topic from current discussion. I'm just gonna put this out here if anyone can answer. I was in tokyo and had no time to properly shop, in my haste i just picked a keyaki mag at hmv store. Attaching the file, anyone know what i just bought?

Attached Files:

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh yeah it's some kind of photo reports. Mostly are pictures taken from when they are performing

9. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

i see a pic from BDL in tht cover...

am i right...? tht black uniform

10. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

i see a pic from BDL in tht cover...

am i right...? tht black uniform

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  12. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    can someone help me with handshakes events? I have done in AKB but not in nogi.

I have missed the first round and don't want to miss it the second round.
    Also, can someone help me to get a ticket for the Fuji Q outdoor concert?

13. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Apply maximum number of ticket, more chance of winning. Dont apply just 1.

14. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    What are those manepa cards? Does it gives you extra chance to win ticket?

So i have to wait 8th july to know if i can watch the concert?

15. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
  16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's my post from the album thread:

Big announcements at the handshake event!
    1. Summer national tour (August 2-3 in Hyouga, 9-10 in Fukuoka, 16-17 in Aichi, 22-23 in Miyagi, 25 in Niigata, 29-30 in Chiba)
    2. Fan club will start taking names at 3pm Saturday (in a couple of hours)
    3. Game app in development.

Not sure which thread is best for discussion.

18. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Fanclub for japanese mobile owners only? Like nogizaka. Or overseas fans can join too?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

19. glsone

glsone Member

So their summer schedule of shows is:
    7/22,23 Fuji-Q
    8/2,3 Hyogo
    8/9,10 Fukuoka
    8/12 Rock in Japan
    8/16,17 Aichi
    8/20 Summer Sonic
    8/22,23 Miyagi
    8/25 Niigata
    8/29,30 Chiba

Am I missing anything? Seems like a pretty full summer as is.

20. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    So I think that kills the summer single, so 5th will come out in november then.
    That Album better be good :D

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017