1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 10th [Kiss wo Matsushikanai no Deshouka?] (17/08/02)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Which also has a different feel to it, compared to the rest of HKT48' songs, but I did have to rewatch the MV to remember what it sounded like lol...

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Because it's released on early August, still summer, I think i can't be the only one who thought it'd be summer single.

Well. I was happy that I thought Mikurin would be in front row but she stated that it can't be guaranteed. At least I'm happy she's back to senbatsu.

3. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Wow they are really squishing in the sister group singles this summer! I see all 5 managements are trying to work out their calendar's together, with HKT releasing a single (and SKE) it is logical for NMB to release an album. While this fall will be NGT and maybe STU, with of the AKB election senbatsu single. Got a little side tracked, sorry I'm just very amazed by the schedule they are having, especially with how that will work with handshake events (both national and sister events)

I'm very happy Hana is centre, not any favouritism at all (like literally this girl and most HKT I just can't "stick" too). BUT, mngmt is clear sign that group needs a a refresh button, and they are done with the "next-gen" part of "next-gen aces." The classic triple centres are fine without their front row positions.

I like how Ozaki isn't making Hana like a Ryoha, where its "ONE DAY!! she'll be centre again", nop its like "she is centre again, get used to it"

Horray for Asuka, the girl is a tru 48 story! I'm happy for this senbatsu, good mix of new members and old members. Aki is such a good choice!!! WoohOO Erena! some new 3rd gen blood! lol I'm not gonna lie I'm kinda tired of NakoMiku, their pushes were wayyy too early, but it nice to know the 3rd gen pressure is spread out a bit.

4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I agree with you that butterfly is their best song. I get feels every time it's performed remembering young sakura and haruppi with chyori and Shimono yuki in senbatsu. Also onegai Valentine is a great song.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  6. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Didn't know about that, its really nice of her to include Chori :cute:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Now that I had a chance to look that 755 post over....

Aki-P said he would make a coupling song for the Shige Senbatsu.He did not specify which single it will be on.

And with only a month until release. It probably won't be this single.

With Boss writing lyrics, and Eretan arranging vocals. The girls better get writing credits when the song does go on a release.:XD:

8. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Wow that sounds great!!! Great initiative from the girls!!! And it's a Maikomu center :) I hope he fulfills this promise and that the song gets an MV!

9. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Yeah, a month before release feels too short, unless it's without MV and totally rushed. More likely it will be on 11th single. So wait till january? :^^;:

10. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Well, they only announced the Senbatsu now (and the girls were told about it together with us fans), so everything about it is rushed. I won't be surprised if it's included in this single.

11. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    To me it feels like a "some day" type of promise. I would be positively surprised if they were included in anything this year.

12. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    But all the pre-work was already done. From Lyrics to Costumes. Meanwhile this idea basically just started now, I'd really expect it for 11th Single or maybe an HKT Album. (Hah, as if that would happen this year [hehe])

13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    if anyone planning to attend the handshake meeting , the first round for 10th single is starting from 17:00 JST

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Senbatsu by Aanya, lyrics by Natsumikan, composition by Eretan, & outfit by Hazuki.

This is awesome. I hope other members from any Group48 will do like this so Group48 can adopt DIY ethic in the future. [hehe]

BTW, so what Aanya did is similar to Renacchi's sousenkyo?

15. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    at least Aanya is in senbatsu now, her own senbatsu

16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    With The Music Day approaching, hopefully we see the new single being performed.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    What? Is it for sure? Gonna be excited for tonight. ^^

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    We don't know. We'll have to wait.

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If not then it's Bagutte Ijan?

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It won't be. Eretan, Aoitan and Maichan are gonna be performing in the Himawarigumi stages tomorrow. Does not make much sense to have a portion of your senbatsu missing for the debut performance of a single.