1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    You must be looking at the wrong places because the backlash is pretty big.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From what I have seen, the greatest backlash is to announcing at the SSK, not to announcing that she is getting married. But then, I only have yahoo japan to give me the news.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    What do you want? Someone throwing a flare or bring in a knife to try to stab her in HS event?

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

It probably could only happened a day before her B-Day.

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

5. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
  6. panda- lord of HKT48

panda- lord of HKT48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tomonagamio
    Twitter:
    pandagod120
    don't listen to the bushun because they make money off of akb48 scandals

Mod edit: Not interested in your personal politics, keep them off of this forum

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2017
  7. AkariNyan22

AkariNyan22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From a story in YahooJapan:

"Mr. Sudo who showed a scared expression also apologized to the audience seated in silence, "I apologize for any inconvenience and I'm really sorry," promised me full power to graduate. Crowds of applause and "Riripon!" "Ganbare!" Came out of the hall. "

20170627-00000132-dal-000-view.jpg
    https://news.yahoo.co.jp/pickup/6244875

9. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Well, now lets move on... I forgive her.

But i still think she's kind of stupid and naive.

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

There's this phenomenon where I live (island)... where since kids growing up here have TV / internet / stories from relatives & friends... they feel they know how it is on the mainland (or not on an island in the middle of the ocean). They then actually go the mainland to live for work or school... and find out after a few years, how little they thought they knew about being a grownup. I see a correlation betw this, and idols who suddenly and desperately, find 'love' under RKJ...

These island kids (me being one of them, way back when)... grow up as kids do, knowing everything. :shifty: So despite people from actual experience telling them otherwise... they'll defend and elevate their worldview to the point of denial... plus, attach this tiny, teen-years-big universe of experience, to their self-worth. It's just what you do when you're young -- I certainly did that. :fp:

Same with Riripon and every other idol who's given it all up for a dude who (*might*, to be perfectly-fair) only want the rush of fooling around with forbidden fruit on the sly... when the time comes for real commitment and real sacrifice... they tend to make excuses, get gyaku-gire when confronted about it... then it all falls apart, usually expensively, one way or another. How many idols since idols were a thing has this happened?

Stupid and naïve... sure. Something new? As long as there's a bubble that girls only spend their childhoods in... there'll be girls that Riripon. :^^;:

11. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    She does give that naive vibe. Hopefully this leads to a long lasting marriage. Would suck to go through this whole mess only to lose more than just a promising career.

12. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I forgive her too, actually the only thing that bothers me was her place of announcement, otherwise I would totally support her decision, like how I supported any AKB48 girls who had scandal.
    Because in the end, love wins.

hope you find happiness, dear sutou san

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Love wins.....lol you must not be married :lol:

14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    What a "tragic ending" for one of the most curious members in AKB48G (and who I particularly thought was quite smart). In the desperate run to validate her relationship before the scandal, she managed to get unnecessary attention when a "simple" revelation of the scandal would have been less traumatic. Too bad. I wonder how this can influence negatively (or positively) her career as a philosopher, but in any case, good luck. And if she's really getting married her Durian Boy, well, congrats!

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I wonder what her book was about tbh? Like was it that insightful or did she just repeat stuff from previous philosophers and be like, "I agree with this point." lol. And she did say she might go into uni later for a philosophy degree so maybe she'll pop up again. IDK what the life of a philosopher is like these days, but Japan has a unique culture and she was a decently well known idol~ That's got to count for something...can't imagine many philosophy graduates would have a similar experience to hers.

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Thought I just did :^^;:

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Her first tweet post SSK:
    "Thank you for shaking hands, performances, public live broadcast of WREP. I'm really sorry I bothered many inconveniences. I will work firmly for the last time I decided."

https://twitter.com/riripon48/status/880379018842853376

story with almost no content:
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170629-00000130-spnannex-ent

New Tokumitsu story, similar to the last one. He was not instructed to say congratulations, but decided on his own.
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170629-00000552-sanspo-ent

18. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    These days in Japan, when a girl truly likes someone, she is willing to sacrifice her throne to pursue happiness.
    and marrying a celebrity is too mainstream anyway.

The only bad thing was her announcement will only make her the most controversial idol in the history of entertainment.

19. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929