1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 18th [Nigemizu] (2017/08/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2017.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Again?! :(:(

And they did say that for the 3rd album HS that special dates will be arranged for Iku and Nishino, but in the end nothing was arranged, right?

2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think Nanase, Maiyan and Ikuchan sotsugyo... soon...

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think that too and that's worrisome tbh

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They're just busy. In addition to Maiyan and Nanase's growing model work and Ikuchan's theatre work, they're the main characters from Asahinagu.

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well I'm not blaming the members, but if popular AKB members (e.g Sasshi, Mayu, Sayanee) who are certainly busy as well can participate in HS, I wonder why Nogi members can't. It seems to me the problem lies with Nogi management putting more priority in members' outside work rather than handshake.

6. glsone

glsone Member

Why's that a problem? Maybe management has recognized they have grown the brand as much as they can within the wota community are are now refocusing their efforts to different demographics to grow further. Idols you can meet is AKBs catch phrase, Nogizaka never promised the same.

• Like Like x 1
  7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Their outside works can raise Nogizaka's value. It's good for nogi's brand and member themself.

While top sellers absent, fans can try lesser popular members and 3rd gen.

8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i wonder if they can reach a million in first week?

9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Probably not gonna happen since some popular members are not doing handshakes this time too. Too bad.

10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well if you think handshake meeting is just a small case and doesnt mean anything , its not just a simple case for anyone in japan who's actually like to attend the handshake meeting.

Their concept is idol group and will forever be an idol group . There's no way an idol group will got recognize as an artist / singer these days. Even top graduated members from akb never reach the shine they got as being an akb member before.

For anyone who's not attending their handshake sure its not a problem , but hello how bout fans who buys tons of cd for met their oshi ? They got skipped for 3 events in a row ( 2 single + 1 albums ) , and national handshake event is very lack of time compare to individual handshake meeting .

Well , the idol you can met is akb catchphrase , but if they doesnt adopt their handshake system since beginning will they shined as bright as right now ? I'll doubted that.

they're busy or not , it will be never ending pro and cons if we're talking about that , but afaik before the 3rd album released they said they will arrange upcoming schedule for nanase and ikuta (?) . i hope their mgmt still remember that things and doesnt forget to give later schedule for the girls they've promised to the fans for the 3rd album and this single.

Big graduation is a thing almost happen in every year , but without them nogi's popularity will not going downhill drastically imo. influencer sales still pretty good and got increased even without one of their centers doesnt available for the individual handshake meeting . And i'm predicting the sales will still got increase as usual . Probably imho They will not got declined untill almost all popular gen 1 member leaves . But still they got great regeneration as their 3rd gen also well welcomed by the fans

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  11. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I also don't see the absences as a problem but I wouldn't be surprised if Ikuchan graduates soon. She missed a lot of Influencer related performances and events and she has already an established career in musicals. I'd feel very happy for her but I'd also miss her very much.
    Maiyan is also a candidate but she's a more proeminent figure so management may be pushing Ash a bit more before Maiyan leaves.
    As for Nanase, knowing her, I'd say she wants at least one more solo center (not graduation single) before graduating.
    Other girls I wouldn't be surprised to see graduating soon are Maichun and Misamisa. Especially Misa.

All speculations, of course. Let's see.

12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Maybe having a tight schedule while attending a college is though for Ikuchan. I hope she won't graduate, at least until 2019-ish.

But for Maiyan and Misa, maybe in the near future. As for Ringo, looks like she will stay a bit longer than Maiyan.

Whoever wishes Misa-centered single is hoping a graduation single :)
    Same case with Maiyan, I don't think she will have a solo center anymore other than her graduation single. And Nanase, I can't predict because she is unpredictable, looks like she could announce it everytime but at the same time looks like she hasn't planned it yet.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  13. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikuchan actually said she's on break from uni. But her LeMis schedule is actually pretty tight. I checked it before and she's listed to perform at least once almost everyday there's a performance, and it goes on until October, i think, with only a week or two in between to transfer from Tokyo to other prefectures. I hope she stays longer.

I think we're more likely to lose Maiyan soon. Maybe Misa too. Sayurin feels like she'd stay for a longer time, lol. Nanase is such a wild card, but I feel like we've got a few more year with her at least.

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Although im quite sad that it seems maiyan kinda distant herself from her nogi fans, but i cant blame her. Her modellin works doesnt need wotas anyway. She just need nogi to make way for her model career. But for ringo to miss hs and stil included in fukujin(hope not for this single) is kinda annoying me and majority of fans i guess.

• Like Like x 1
  15. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    According to morning news, Nogizaka is singing the theme for Odaiba Minna no Yume-tairiku summer festival 2017. Song is titled Hito natsu no nagasa yori... It's probably gonna be a B-side to the 18th single, much like how the Quiz(?) theme song Boku dake no hikari was included in the 15th single.

https://twitter.com/keikeikei9/status/880552689364381697

• Like Like x 1
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well actually Ringo is pretty busy too. She has voice actress job, starring in musical where she has to play bass, she's also involved in Asahinagu, modeling job, CF job, on top of other Nogi-related jobs ofc. Just because all these jobs are not lead roles or high-profile doesn't mean it doesn't take up her time.

• Like Like x 1
  17. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    AT this point the group needs Maiyan/Nana/Iku more than they need the group. They've accomplished what they can do as idols, they're at the top of the top. Arguably the most popular members even if you include 48 groups. I'm convinced if there were AKBSakamichi sousenkyo, Maiyan could take over Sasshi's crown.

Maybe they want to graduate but the 46 group is on the rise. they literally just passed a million mark. Management probably begged them to stay and in return, they will accommodate their personal schedules.

I have no excuse for Sayuringo though.

• Like Like x 1
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^Agree. I think Maiyan, Ikuchan, Naachan deserve a pass for missing HS events. Sure I can sympathize with fans attending HS events and wants to meet them, these are popular girls in the first place. But they have contributed so much already, and still do today even with their individual gigs. Just imagine Nogi without them, just by being part of the group, their momentum is still on the rise. What if Ikuchan settle down with her own career? What if Maiyan realize she can easily get projects left and right. They're passed being just idols, let's enjoy their presence while they are still here. Matsumura on the other hand is the opposite. She ought the group and the fans a lot. Not gonna say anything further.

19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Oh look, it's the three monthly Sayuringo bashing.

Just like @baymon said, Sayuringo is busy too. Although her jobs might not be as high profile as some of the other girls jobs, it still takes time and commitment.

20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Some people just hate the fact that Ringo is still in the group after her scandal. She paid the price for it and had overcome this but you still have haters that will hold this against her no matter what she does. Members that cannot attend HS really are busy. It's amusing to me that some people think they are blowing off HS because they don't care. This is NOT the Japanese way. I guarantee you if they did this they will be dismissed from the group without question.