1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I started the discussion but no one really replied :^^;:

HKT and AKB both was expected to rank up with their mid tier members. But both of them ended up in train wreck results. (Rip Team 4, KIV)

But then HKT got saved by Sasshi's votes in general and some rising new gens for seats.

AKB seats and votes was boosted by Eitos and the new gens. So it didn't look as bad.

And even though NMB did bad in both seats and votes, but they secured the higher ranks in the tiers. So I guess not as bad as we think now, but in the future if they don't help out their younger gens, there might be a huge void of their mid tier members.

STU technically have 2, but then they were aiming to push at least one member (Other than Sasshi and Naachan) to be ranked, and that failed so yeah. However considering they merely debuted like 2 months officially and was able to stir up some speculations of a splash into this year's SSK so I guess it's a plus for their group promotion.

SKE and NGT, well I guess they did things right this year. Not much to say about that lol Stay awesome!

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    very.

she was shocked as hell when she found out Ogino Yuka was #1 in preliminary...imagine her face if she got bested by other girl when Mayu and Sashi aren't there. lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, people go to Okinawa to see summer & go to Hokkaido to see winter...

Maybe because to promote sister group based there & tourism of such city/region?

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My response got a lot longer than initially planned, my apologies in advance.

I don't think KIV did that bad? Only 3 members ranked down while 5 ranked up; to be fair, I did not count Imada Mina and Shimono Yuki because they ranked above 80 last year so it is possible that they would have ranked up or down this year, but we can't know that. Moriyasu Madoka had a great rise from 50th to 31st - she made it from Future Girls to Undergirls! The drops were harder than the ranking up, but that's individual problems, I think, and not something that concerns the team as a whole. If you look at the ranking down below, there's more rising than dropping ranks.
    • Miyawaki Sakura 6 > 4
    • Moriyasu Madoka 50 > 31
    • Fuchigami Mai 40 > 34
    • Tomonaga Mio 23 > 35
    • Tomiyoshi Asuka 42 > 38
    • Ueki Nao 58 > 54
    • Motomura Aoi 36 > 62
    • Murashige Anna 80 > ?
    • Imada Mina 90 > ?
    • Shimono Yuki 98 > ?
    I didn't realise how bad Team 4 had done compared to last year until I looked up stats to reply to this properly, but without looking at the stats from last year, I wouldn't have said they did too bad. Four members ranked down and three ranked up. From the mid-tier members only Iwatate Saho ranked up, but that was by 9 ranks but that got her from Future Girls to Next Girls. I think it looks so terrible 'cause of Komiharu, who dropped 31 ranks :( Which saddens me most because she's my favourite in Team 4. And then Okada Ayaka and Nishino Miki didn't participate, so we can't know how they would've done.
    • Okada Nana 14 > 9
    • Takahashi Juri 15 > 11
    • Kojima Mako 19 > 24
    • Kawamoto Saya 27 > 29
    • Iwatate Saho 51 > 42
    • Komiyama Haruka 21 > 52
    • Omori Miyuu 73 > 75
    • Okada Ayaka 57 > ?
    • Nishino Miki 61 > ?
    Some other mid-tier AKB members ranked up, such as Kato Rena (26 > 21), Kuranoo Naruma (34 >30) and Taniguchi Megu (69 > 45). Then we had a lot of well-ranked/mid-tier AKB members that didn't participate this year, like Kashiwagi Yuki, Shimazaki Haruka, "Nyan Nyan Kamen" (lol), Iriyama Anna, Oshima Ryoka, Kizaki Yuria, Sasaki Yukari... So I think that played a big role here as well. That's actually quite a big amount of members.

Same for HKT48. Tashima Meru (43 > 40), Tanaka Miku (45 > 28), Sakaguchi Riko (59 > 49), Tanaka Natsumi (89 > 50!)Members who didn't do too bad last year and didn't apply are Kodama Haruka, Inoue Yuriya and Komada Hiroka.

I wouldn't really say NMB secured members in the higher ranks as they've got 2 members in Senbatsu at #12 and #16 (vs 4 AKB and 5 SKE and 3 NGT members), 2 members in Undergirls (vs 7 AKB and 3 SKE members) and 3 in Next Girls (vs 5 HKT and 4 AKB members). In every section, they've got some of the least members, ignoring STU.

5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Sasaki Yukari did participate this year (she ranked #43)...I feel bad for her literally people forget she exists sometimes lolol. She's just so idk? Odd, but very idol-like at the same time. I see why she has fans who get her ranked in every year tho, but she's kind of weird lol. I secretly adore her tho.

6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I agree that Yukarun is also a bit odd (but in a good way). She never really had much exposure nor push from management yet she manages to rank every year and fairly decent.

7. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    I thought that people would at least mention Yukarun after they got her surname wrong at SSK this year, but that doesn't seem to be the case. She's a member whose charm, I feel, doesn't attack you straight away, but slowly draws you in, which might explain how she's managed a good (and pretty steady, imo) rank since 2014. It's sad that most people either don't know, or just simply forgot, about her.

Iirc, the closest she ever got to any type of push was her Eguchi Ami stint. Like, "Hey, you figured out Eguchi was just CG, so this is the person who sang for her!"

8. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Oops, that 6 was actually a typo, it was supposed to be an 8, but I hadn't seen the 2 NGT kks mentioned, went back to the post and realized they were included...

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    will be nice victory if sakura wins next year ssk on nagoya dome

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Cool, another case of forgotten Yukarun on this forum.

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    She's just sort of there. Very quiet and does her job lol. Isn't her only close friend Rio from Team 4 too? Like I see her with other girls, but she doesn't interact much lol. She's interactive with fans tho and I guess that's the important thing in the end lol

12. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    On ariyoshi republic it was revealed that yukarun only had 3 contacts in her personal phone: mother, friend from girls school, and manager.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I remember Happiness :O as the most dangerous cult in AKB. :^^;:

KIV and T4 both did bad as in the prominent members were planning to aim at higher ranks (Senbatsu to Undergirls). In the end, most of them just moved up a tiny bit while others dropped hella lots. So imo moving up in ranks doesn't really cut the fact that they all failed to meet their goals and decreased votes. (And like you also mentioned they moved up in ranks cuz of the dropout members factor too)

Except of course, some other individuals who actually did good in terms of rank up in both seats and votes in the midst of the train wreck. (Naachan, Juri and Saho for T4) and (Madoka, Fuchigami Mai, Tomiyoshi Asuka and Ueki Nao for KIV) which was suppose to be carried by their core members.
    *Sakuchan not included because she didn't do good enough, so technically it's a fail grade for her for not even breaking into 100k*

So as a team in general, they got hit pretty bad this year. (Time for rebuild/regroup)

NMB on the other hand is actually the opposite where most the prominent members were aiming high and they reached in proximity area of their ranks. So despite the general decrease in group votes but the fans helped secured them the seats in the top. (Senbatsu to Undergirls) So that is what I mean by not looking as bad.

And looking at Next Girls, they actually did not bad there. Kato Yuka as Center and Murase Sae jumping up 49 ranks. Just Okita Ayaka dropping 23 ranks tho.

The battle they did best was in the Future girls. Tanigawa Airi re-enters and splash into 57. Lemons completes revival jumping 20 ranks:1st:, and Nagisa actually got a bit more votes but dropped in seats.

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I seem to recall her getting in trouble over being too interactive with male fans on G+ a while ago.

15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Ah, my God, I feel terrible. I would personally apologise to her if I could (but it's probably best she doesn't know in the first place)

16. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    Sasaki Yukari left the group.....

hahaha :D

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Guys, what's showroom rank for? The winner, Momoka collected more than 65 M points (or even 70 M)?

I wonder if the top 16 would get a song then Ogiyuka would be also senbatsu just like the actual sousenkyo tho she'd be in back row on this song because she ranked 11th. The song would be like Gugutasu no Sora, song based on an SNS used by 48 members.

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That's actually what i was alluding to lol. Ever since that incident she's tone it down a lot...but who knows what she's like during 2-shot and handshake events lol. I love that side of her tho.

It's ok, she probably forgets she's in the group herself sometimes lol.

20. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Loner bonding with another loner lmao, no wonder she's rarely heard of :^^;:
    Anw, I feel like HKT lowkey lost this year. Sure, there are Sasshi and Sakura but HKT does not consist of just two members. Their 3rd gen ace dropped, one of the 2nd gen aces never got up from the pits and the other one almost fell in the same hole, their freshly pushed only got #80 (tho that seems like a decent result considering she's only been pushed for a year).

Also, just realized that Miku ranked in the same position Nako did last year.