1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Cattleya-Gumi 1st [Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru] (2017/06/27 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by jeauexe, Jun 28, 2017.

1. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    (Participating members: NMB's Kenkyuusei, Uemura Azusa, Draft 1 members and Draft 2 members)

Setlist:

M00. overture
    M01. Aoi Tsuki ga Miteru Kara (青い月がみてるから)
    M02. Radio Name
    M03. Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru (ここにだって天使はいる)
    M04. Cattleya no Hana wo Miru Tabi ni Omoidasu (カトレアの花を見る度に思い出す)

MC

M05. Yume no dead body (夢のdead body)(Yasuda Momone)
    M06. Nando mo Nerae! (何度も狙え!) (Iso Kanae, Mizokawa Mirai, Takei Sara, Ando Erina, Nakagawa Mion)
    M07. ONEW no Uwabaki (おNEWの上履き)(Yamada Suzu, Hori Shion, Jonishi Rei)
    M08. Kono Sekai ga Yuki no Naka ni Umoreru Mae ni (この世界が雪の中に埋もれる前に) (Hongou Yuzuha, Shimizu Rika, Yamamoto Ayaka, Kojima Karin)
    M09. Zipper (ジッパー) (Uemura Azusa, Naiki Kokoro, Sutou Ririka)

MC

M10. Hajimete no Hoshi (初めての星) (Kojima Karin, Hori Shion, Uemura Azusa, Yamamoto Ayaka, Sutou Ririka, Yasuda Momone, Iso Kanae)
    M11. 100nen Saki Demo (100年先でも) (Kojima Karin, Hori Shion, Uemura Azusa, Yamamoto Ayaka, Suto Ririka, Yasuda Momone, Iso Kanae, Takei Sara, Naiki Kokoro, Ando Erina, Shimizu Rika)
    M12. Ribbon Nante Niawanai (リボンなんて似合わない)

MC

M13. Doga to Ballerina (ドガとバレリーナ)

Encore:
    M14. Jonetsu Highway (情熱ハイウェイ)

MC

M15. Sukoshi Nigai Jinsei Soudan (少し苦い人生相談)
    M16. Fumo no Tochi wo Mankai ni (不毛の土地を満開に)
    M17. Seishun no Lap Time (青春のラップタイム)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I love the name.

3. LadyNezumi

LadyNezumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Momone solo! Now this is an even more 'must watch'~

4. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I was surprised no one had posted this thread so I decided to make one, mostly because I wanted to discuss positions haha. I watched the audition stream for this and it was interesting seeing who got what position.

Stole this off a matome site:

1) Sayanee ➡ Sayanee ➡ Aayan
    2) Milky ➡ Akarin ➡ Azusa
    3) Akarin ➡ Rikanyan ➡ Shion
    4) Maachun ➡ Uuka ➡ Momone
    5) Miorin ➡ Riripon ➡ Riripon
    6) Keicchi ➡ Keicchi ➡ Kojirin
    7) Miru ➡ Yuuri ➡ Isochan
    8) Ripopo ➡ Naru ➡ Kokochan
    9) Kanakichi ➡ Yamarina ➡ Sararan
    10) Haru ➡ Jo ➡ Eerin
    11) Riichan ➡ Yuumi ➡ Rikatii
    12) Rikanyan ➡ Rurina ➡ Suzu
    13) Yuppi ➡ Yuppi ➡ Mirai
    14) Aika ➡ Nattsu ➡ Yuzuha
    15) Naru ➡ Nanami ➡ Reechan
    16) Moka ➡ Yuzuha ➡ Mion

So that means out of the particiating members, Kokona, Momorun and Shiori didn't make it.

So thoughts? I can't remember Aayan doing amazingly (then again I watched this ages ago) so I can't quite figure out if her being in Sayanee's position is a push or not. I'm super happy for Shion to get such a great position and I'm also really happy to see Momone, who was my other fave out of the draft 2 girls (I'm also psyched that she got to do Dead Body). Not surprised to see all of draft 1 because I feel like they have loads of experience compared to everyone.

Another interesting thing is Azusa isn't centering Zipper despite technically having a higher stage position than Kokochan.

Also writing out that ori N list made me realise how great and stacked ori N was like... what a powerhouse team (':

• Like Like x 1
  5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Aayan is getting the mother of gori-pushes so I expected her to get the Sayaka push. The Hajimete no Hoshi intro completely disappointed me but thats less her fault and more that the part is so Sayaka that its hard to imagine anyone else doing it.

I do wonder if Riripon was supposed to get a higher position though. I thought she and Sararan did the best during the audition and I'm legit baffled at the positions.

6. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I love Momone, but she's got a loooonnnggg way to go with Dead body. Rikatii would've made way more sense, but Nagisa improved on Mushi no Ballad, so maybe they want to give Momone that kind of task.

And that's without Nana!:eek:

7. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Hey it was really good! They all did a really good job performing the stage. They haven't really developed cogency as a team but that can't be helped,it'll take time. I'm loving Azunyan's and Shion's high positions

Masaka Singapore was all right. It didn't seem like Sayanee needed to be there, which I guess is a step in the right direction for NMB!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  8. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Does anyone know where I can watch the LOD for this? Missed the live performance stream and I've been searching online for a link but can't seem to find one.

I don't want to seem like I'm being overly technical/a stickler for these things, but this label leaves out Azusa, doesn't it? May be good to edit the OP for the info to be there in full? :)

My thoughts exactly with these two comments. ^^ Shion and Momone are my two favourite D2 girls as well so I'm really looking forward to being able to watch this stage!

I'm just hoping that this is a subtle hint from mgmt that they are trying to push her a little bit (or least an indication that they have high hopes for her), first by giving her the solo song in this stage and hopefully moving on to greater things once she improves ^^

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    and without Ainyan. our dear Sou-chan Yuihan was also a part of this team at some point. damn lmao

10. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I went through one LOD and I have a simple impression: what a stupid stage, how the hell not even a single song is watchable... What a waste of such a collection of girls.

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Wait, you're saying the entire N3 is unwatchable?! In that case, maybe the idol fandom is not for you?

12. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    I still remember watching the original N3 shonichi and thinking that it was one of the best days of my idol fandom.

13. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Entirely the different end of scale than Todokanasou de Todoku Mono (did not like some unit songs, but rest has me looping several LODs); I prefer something more like Seishun Girls, Party ga Hajimaru yo or Te wo Tsunaginagara (actually probably the only one I'm not tempted to always skip over some parts, even if some songs don't get me pumped that much now).

I'm not saying anything in previous post about songs themselves, only about costumes and styling. Kokoten had me clawing my eyes out.

14. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Having seen the KokoTen costumes for the better part of four consecutive years, I can confidently say I'm not tired of them, especially when compared to the nausea induced from nonstop Saka Agari.

15. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    ...but Saka Agari was performed by only three Japanese teams, right? This is kind of a pattern, that I can right away jump to the last third of the stage, but girls are simply going to do some gardening after a small retro costume party, nothing wrong with it, LOL. Did not watch yet. Quite offtopic. No need to drag the topic further, opinions are known and immutable.

16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Agreed, I like Momone a lot, but that rendition of Dead Body was rough both the singing and the guitar part.