1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Quickly, send someone to catch the old man and lock him up in his basement so he has to write songs 24/7:awesome: Who would have thought this man has the nerve to leave his house and check out one of his group's album release if we haven't seen AKB's song yet?
    Didn't Sasshi tweet "the song is ready but the production isn't"? So where is your assumption that it's Aki-P's fault for being lazy coming from when he doesn't even have much to do with the single (especially the production) except for writing the songs and the song is already written?

• Like Like x 1
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    STOP THE PRESSES

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Their album.

If you can't be bother to do a simple fact check before you post then don't be surprised when people think you're talking through your backside.

4. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

This thread is a mess thanks to @Slacker13. :gavel:
    You can't keep complaining, can you? After many posts which shameless pr for Twice and now this... :hmm:

5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Oh gdi isn't that the Shibuya Crossing Tsutaya? XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Just report the post and summon our daddy @Cristafari

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Idk why you guys give him so much attention lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  8. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Have any of the other songs been reported as finished the only ones I remember are Under Girls and Future girls?

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    "Daddy" checking in, Oy Vey...

Look, I'm not going to admonish people for every stupid post they make, as long as they aren't blatantly violating rules or directives by staff here. It is your choice whether or not to have a conversation based on a perceived misinformed post or not. Anyway, is it any better or worse than that ridiculous "quality song" conversation that reared its ugly head yet again?

Just my personal observation and opinion, but some of you, not just Slacker, have turned your own personal impatience into a full-blown conspiracy theory. So what if they didn't debut the new single on your precious stream. In what rule book does it say they were supposed to do that at that event, and that you are supposed to have covers and PV previews 7 weeks before release? And let's not turn the sister groups getting releases into "neglecting AKB," as the sister groups' new singles have been coming with less and less frequency lately. They were ALL overdue.

Oh, and one other question. If Negaigoto no Mochigusare is a "choral song'" does that make Hebirote, Flying Get, KFC, and Halloween Night Enka songs? :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ wait wut how did Halloween Night get into that category of songs.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I've been wondering that for quite sometime (why people give him so much attention) lol.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Halloween Night is also Dangdut Lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Are you guys discussing something in line with Negaigoto no Mochigusare? How much off topic is that? :^^;:

14. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Only if Wasamin is involved :awesome:

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's just a small protest against AKS who still refuses to give AKB fans any previews or news of the 49th MV.

Other than that, I guess we are all just bored and had too much free time and started arguing random rumors from baseless sources. Good thing we have SGs. Right guys?

16. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nah man, they still makin horrible decisions with sister groups too loooool

17. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm in the minority. I would prefer if they just disband ALL 48 sister groups and have every girl join AKB. Release 5 Singles a year and have theaters all over Japan based on the girls' residency.

Example. A girl lives in sakae area.. will be a theater girl for that branch but she she will be an akb member and will participate in all akb releases (in one way or another) and concerts. They have over saturated the market with all these different group names. The sister groups are selling like 200-300k per single anyway. If they disband all of them, SKE/NMB/HKT/NGT/STU and release one more AKB single per year, they would easily recoup the lose. 1.2 - 1.4 million copies.

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Isn't this basically the reason why AKB has sister groups? Unlike 46 sister concept, what I see in 48 is, sister group is just an AKB extension. [hehe]

Letting all the girls from different area participating in a release isn't the effective way possible, so they need to have their own single to promote themselves properly.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  19. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yes, but it's not working. Megu complained that the sister group members are hogging spots. non-popular akb members have yet to participate in their OWN GROUP release for the past what 4-5 releases now... when was the last time we had AKB team songs?

It could work if they wanted too. and if they really wanted to rob the fans more cash.. they can always create "sub-units" than "sister groups" like mini moni/petit moni etc to Morning Musume a few years ago.

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929