1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Who should be center of NGT48?

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by rhazenkrauz, Apr 25, 2017.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    In their current stage, Katomina is still being pushed quite a lot imo so I dont think they've given up on her just yet

2. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ya maybe for stages here pushes are still there. As for PR wise, some of the pictures shes been pushed to the second row already. Ogiyuka sometimes in first row too :/ consistent first rowers are Rika-chan and Okappa and usual Rie and Yukirin. She used to be the centre ahaha

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Uh, they don't push girls just for stages, otherwise Theater Girls would center over Senbatsu Girls for Shonichis of Theater Shows.

pictures likes these
    [​IMG] don't prove anything (OgiYuka is also in the 2nd Row, and it looks like she's getting a huge push),

Katomina is still popular (Her HS sales have gotten better), her push is still going (Even if she's now behind more people now). Still in the Top 5 pecking order for NGT48 (along with OgiYuka, Rika, Moeka, Hinatan). If anything, either her or Hinatan end up as the 2nd Row Center for the 2nd Single (even though it should really be Yukirin imo, since Rie is pretty much granted that spot in the front row like Sasshi has for HKT48 and STU48 imo).

4. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    haha no i wasnt refering to that picture since the arrangment was really quite random. but lets just sit aside and see the second single before we determine if it dropped.

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I suggest there're 2 options for 5th single and afterwards:

1. To make Yuka permanent center of NGT48.
    2. To make her center for 1 single every year for single released in 2nd semester of a year (NGT48 released single twice every year) The Sekais, but any other member as center in another that is released just like at Seishun Dokei & Haru Wa...... when we got Rika (MEH) & Hinata as center. Looks like we need new center if this applies. Well, I'm a Yuka oshi even I've been before she went famous, but don't really expect her to be always center but when she's the center is when the miracle happens.

6. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    While I like Yuka a lot, I wish they don't since NGT48 has openly said there are no fixed centers. Fans react badly to broken promises or management going back on their word.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I wonder if there's a 2nd gen or D3 has potential to be a single center soon.

8. Araran

Araran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I love Ogiyuka, but I think having a rotating center is the best thing that can happen to the group.

About the second generation and the Draft 3 girls, absolutely yes, I do not think that next year they will give a center to some girl, but I think that enough girls have the potential to have the center. We hope to see how the girls perform in next year's elections to see what the next formations will be like. (Sorry for me English, I'm using google translator lol)

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If I could pick then it'd be Miyu but I'm not sure about her popularity.
    I dunno which one is the ace, all of them have poor handshake sales. Maybe management would measure SNS followers or use qualitative method, by examining which of them is the most talented or hardworker?

10. Qtyu33

Qtyu33 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Tano Ayaka and Marina Nishigata double center 2019

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Jinwoo Aishi

Jinwoo Aishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    I agree, even with other fandoms, the center is never accepted by all fans, there's always some sort of disagreement, someone who says the center is 'boring', 'not attractive enough', 'talentless', or some other nonsense

12. Gaga48

Gaga48 Kenkyuusei

Okapa obviusly

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    New girl for the sake of disbanding "old NGT"

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. warubii