1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nomura Nao (Nao) / Draft 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 23, 2015.

1. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

I wonder if her "unwillingness" to do gravure had something to do with whole situation.

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Was she unwilling?

I seem to recall her posing in a bikini with Mogi

3. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    She said she wants to stay in showbiz, so we may not see the last of her. Perhaps she will resume Showroom as an independent idol for example? And I never heard anything about Nomunee being unwilling to do gravure.

I mean, like mentioned she did a shoot with Mogi last year (1) & (2)

4. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
  5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  6. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Man I'm upset. Can't believe she's leaving so soon. AKB's freakin out of their mind.

I hope showbiz do her well. And get a social media account to stay in touch with her fans. :)

7. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    I said few posts ago, that she has one big problem... She's a second choice of many fans, but she has not a lot of "first choice fans" :( For example... In AKB48's Polish Fanclub we have made in june internal Senbatsu Sousenkyo with other rules (not one person - one girl). All members had 10 girls to choose with pointing system like in F1 racing: 1st place - 25 pts; 2nd - 18 pts; 3rd - 15 pts etc. In that case Nao was in Senbatsu(6th place), but without this system she had no chance to be clasified. :(

8. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
  9. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    BTW: Do You think that managment will allow Miyomaru to perform one song with Nomunee during her graduation performance in AKB Theatre?

10. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    I was shocked when I learned that news. Nao has been my favorite AKB member for a while. She has a lot of talents that the management didn't exploited and now she's leaving AKB. The draft of AKB and NMB has it really hard. Some in NMB were promoted but some talented girls are still waiting to be promoted. At least all the SKE one and HKT one were promoted in less than two years. Just like Kira she had a lot of potentiel and it really sad to see that even if they had give her some little things (like the gravure shoot with Mogi and the Majisuka Gakuen theater thing) she didn't got what she deserved. Hope to see her after her graduation. Maybe she will have more sucess alone and I really hope that she will find her place in the showbizz industry!

EDIT: Management need to be more carefull with their kks, they let go really talented one and promote the general ortodox idol instead. There is not enough space for the kks with 80 place on the ssk end it's harder for them if they are not push because it is not everybody that watches stages and showroom help them promote themselves but to be in ssk it need a lot of vote and the number of vote to be in is growing each year. Making it difficult for girls like Nao (if she is a number 2 for a lot of people) to get enough vote. Hope to see her sister at her grad stage.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  11. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    OK... Now reason for Nao's graduiation is clear. New single has 16th gen track and SHOWROOM track only by Senbatsu Sousenkyo's period ranking... Not by regular work during for whole time, but by short period of time. It's really unfair to her and now I understand her reasons. :asdfgh:

12. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I doubt that is all to it and she could easily have streamed a lot herself, just like last year when she was like 4th(?) during the SSK period.
    I actually think she was already thinking about graduating at that time and wasn't streaming much for that reason.

13. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Nao doing Showroom currently. Cannot watch it all sadly, still good to see her again.

14. Sofia

Sofia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I share similar tastes with her. And late congratulations for being so well ranked in Janken Tournament.

15. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    so today is the day :cold:
    happy birthday nao:ome:

16. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Yup, today it's her 18th birthday and graduation time :(

Let's look one more time for her audition performance during this sad and happy (at once) day. (video from official AKB48 channel)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  17. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    The dreaded day has arrived. :( Goodbye Nao and Happy Birthday :cry2::ome:

18. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter: