Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Oh my oh my...Miku dominating Nako? jK

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Guys, how many members who ranked on preliminary but didn't make the final and how many members who aren't on preliminary but did rank on final. It's better if anyone can name every of them.

4. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Are we gonna have the results of 81-100???

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    No news on that yet

6. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Just spent the past half hour figuring this out:
    • 44. Aoki Shiori (SKE48 Team E)
    • 52. Nakamura Ayuka (NGT48 Kenkyuusei)
    • 53. Uchiyama Mikoto (SKE48 Team E)
    • 57. Isshiki Rena (SKE48 Team S)
    • 58. Kumazawa Serina (HKT48 Team KIV)
    • 60. Shimono Yuki (HKT48 Team KIV)
    • 61. Onishi Momoka (AKB48 Team 8)
    • 63. Tanikawa Hijiri (AKB48 Team 8)
    • 64. Ida Reona (SKE48 Team S)
    • 65. Kawakami Rena (NMB48 Team M)
    • 66. Nakano Ikumi (AKB48 Team 8)
    • 69. Hokazono Hazuki (HKT48 Team TII)
    • 70. Ichikawa Manami (AKB48 Team K)
    • 74. Akiyoshi Yuka (HKT48 Team H)
    • 75. Fukagawa Maiko (HKT48 Team KIV)
    • 77. Murashige Anna (HKT48 Team KIV)
    • 78. Kitazawa Saki (AKB48 Team 4)
    • 79. Naiki Kokoro (NMB48 Team BII)
    • 80. Aramaki Misaki (HKT48 Team TII)
    • 81. Jo Eriko (NMB48 Team BII)
    • 85. Hidaka Yuzuki (SKE48 Team KII)
    • 86. Takagi Yumana (SKE48 Team KII)
    • 87. Ichino Narumi (SKE48 Team E)
    • 88. Tsukiashi Amane (HKT48 Kenkyuusei)
    • 89. Tano Ayaka (NGT48 Team NIII)
    • 90. Tanaka Yuka (HKT48 Team KIV)
    • 93. Kushiro Rina (NMB48 Team BII)
    • 94. Nara Miharu (NGT48 Kenkyuusei)
    • 99. Suenaga Oka (SKE48 Team E)

AKB48 (5/29)
    • Team K: 1
    • Team 4: 1
    • Team 8: 3
    SKE48 (8/29)
    • Team S: 1
    • Team KII: 2
    • Team E: 5
    NMB48 (4/29)
    • Team M: 1
    • Team BII: 3
    HKT48 (9/29)
    • Team H: 1
    • Team KIV: 5
    • Team TII: 2
    • Kenkyuusei: 1
    NGT48 (3/29)
    • Team NIII: 1
    • Kenkyuusei: 2
    • 19. Minegishi Minami (AKB48 Team K)
    • 22. Oya Masana (SKE48 Team S)
    • 36. Ego Yuna (SKE48 Team KII)
    • 49. Sakaguchi Riko (HKT48 Team H)
    • 61. Ichikawa Miori (NMB48 Team N)
    • 68. Sato Sumire (SKE48 Team E)
    • 71. Kato Minami (NGT48 Team NIII)
    • 77. Kado Yuria (NGT48 Kenkyuusei)
    • 80. Matsuoka Hana (HKT48 Team TII)

AKB48
    (1/9)
    • Team K: 1
    SKE48 (3/9)
    • Team S: 1
    • Team KII: 1
    • Team E: 1
    NMB48 (1/9)
    • Team N: 1
    HKT48 (2/9)
    • Team H: 1
    • Team TII: 1
    NGT48 (2/9)
    • Team NIII: 1
    • Kenkyuusei: 1

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If they do it like last year, it should be in the thanksgiving event in September.

8. ET920

ET920 Member

The SHOWROOM senbatsu members will be making the coupling song for the Type D version of the 49th Senkyo single.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I think Mako, Sayaya, & Renacchi were being Annin for being stuck in undergirls, meanwhile Komiharu was being Yuria for being dropped out of undergirls. They were expected to reach senbatsu.

People were talking about Mako's poor handshake sales on 49th single thread,

Don't worry, I think Mako also other members I mentioned on this post be back to senbatsu on 50th single because I think management still trust them, just hope next year sousenkyo they all will reach senbatsu though maybe miracle needed.

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I think AKB members should be bouncing back tho, they did bounce back last year when they flopped the year before (1st time losing to SKE iirc).

11. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It's nowhere near close to over for Mako... I'm expecting a rise to Senbatsu for her next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

I was banned so I couldn't respond to you earlier. First of all, I'd like to thank you for respecting my passion. I don't need it and I surely didn't ask for it but it is nice to have. I guess.

Second of all, I wish I can say that I respect your opinion as well but your understanding of feminism is giving me a huge fucking headache and honestly, I tried to read your post again and again over the month that I've been banned and still all I got out of it is FARTS. Burning bras is also terribly cliche! That has got to be the go to phrase for anyone who wants to shit on feminism without knowing shit about feminism. I expected you to have a little more originality.

Now before I really go in, let me just say that this whole situation has made me fall in love with AKB48 all over again. Why do you say so? It is because I finally saw how AKB48 is without a doubt one of Japan's greatest contribution to the international arts community. Why is that so? Because AKB is giving girls a platform to be themselves, to create their own message, to share their own vision, to make the world a place worth living in by just being themselves. Girls who have contributed significant to this beautiful artwork that we all enjoy are girls like Sayanee and her involvement with song composition, Akarin and her YouTube beauty movement and of course Riripon and her feminism. Now this is where I address you and your horrible understanding of feminism. Riripon's feminism is feminism that is on a personal level. She's doing this for herself. Also, considering how management addressed the issue, you can see that they are on her side. Yes, there is no love ban. Marriage is ok. This made me respect AKB48. It truly is a beautiful group. The fact that we have girls who want to punch others for wanting to get married, doesn't change my love and respect for AKB48 either. This is after all AKB48 and not SJW48. I take comfort in knowing that the girls have the freedom to be whoever they want to be and that is absolutely beautiful.

Now why did I say that the traditional idol is dead? Just look at how much votes Mayuyu lost and how Sasshi has won over and over again and by alarming margins. Is it not obvious enough that there's a shift in what the people want from their idols now? I honestly only have love for Mayuyu and would rather look like Mayuyu than Sasshi but I am simply pointing out that her brand as an idol is not what sells anymore. Simple as that.

Now that I am done with my rant it is time for me to say goodbye for good now since I know for sure that our great leader will ban me for good after this post. Let me just say that I joined this forum cause I wanted to reignite my love for AKB through intellectual and engaging conversations with like minded people but this place is clearly not the place for it lmfao. The first time he banned me was when I tried to educate someone who accused Momoka of trying to push a LGBT agenda. I understand that he banned someone for trying to correct someone who called out islamophobic comments too. He banned me for defending Riripon too. Sometimes I really wonder if he's just a neo-nazi KKK supporter who is allergic to all progressive thoughts. Anyway I found my love for AKB48 once again and I found it without the help of this place so goodbye!

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Rest In Peace :flower:

14. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

There will always have market for every single one!!! We are all different and like different stuff... And that's why AKB always been very diverse. Just check the original kami 7. They were almost all completely different with very distinctive personalities and very easy to recognise. Nowadays, still, the SSK top 16 is a very diverse bunch of girls.
    It's almost ridiculous saying that traditional idol is dead and using Mayuyu as example when the poor girl has been in the bloody group for 10 years as top member and she wasn't even that traditional idol, nor she is right now.

That's my only 2 cents...

15. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Perhaps Mayu wasn't when she joined and in her Cyborg years... but compared to Sasshi's dominance of a type of idol never to have become Queen before... she certainly represented tradition when it was Mayu vs. Sasshi.

Plus, despite how diverse the initial lineup was... that was a Kami 7 then -- and now -- decided by the hardcore voters... and they wanted what they wanted back then, the traditional, non-idol-otaku idol. After Sasshi's mega-dominance and the departure of many of the OG members... they want something else, which was obvious by the senbatsu and K7 this year.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Another one bite the dust, rage-quit style.:rolleyes:

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Who?

18. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Surprise no one post this

AKB48 Sousenkyo! Mizugi Surprise 2017 book cover
    [​IMG]

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Looks like they maintain the Okinawa vibe in this..

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Because it was shot in Okinawa. The day after SSK.