TV / Radio NGT48 no Niigatta Furendo! (2017/01/16 - 2019/03/25)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

So it looks like Miyajima-san didn't do much this episode, except the "Daisuki" quiz in the second half of episode. At least she deliver that part well...

2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    They're going to make up for it in the next episode with the wedding simulation. (*´-`*)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Wonder who she is marrying to?

Nagaoka San :p

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Episode 26
    It's one more episode featuring Ayanyan, Anju and Maho

- Maho and Ayanyan get to show off their sports skills. Kokado was doubting Maho's abilities at basketball at first, but she was not bad at all for being 10 years out of practice. By contrast, as a former member of the "going-home club", Ayanyan was just adorably hetare. (*´ω`*)
    - During the restaurant segment, Nakaoka has a better plan and they decide to hold a competition to see who can give the cutest food report reaction, only the winner will get her segment on air. Move over, "Umanmamia"!
    - Upon visiting the town's event hall, the group ends up right in the middle of a real wedding rehearsal (coincidentally, the bride happens to be friends with Anju's dad, they used to play golf together). Ayanyan gets so emotional watching them walk to the altar that she wants to try it out herself. I'll let you guess who gets to pose as the groom, but in the end she felt satisfied with the experience. Her final comment: "I completely got into the mood. I guess I won't need to marry anymore".
    - Also, to repay the favor, they send the couple a special video message the day after during their actual wedding party. The reception to Anju's new Nihon buyo gag was, well...
    - All in all, Anju proved she could really live up to the moniker of "Uonuma's Madonna". I love how at some point they just use her "face pass" to get free access to every place effortlessly, since everyone happens to know her.

Mod edit: removed dead video link

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2018
  5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The mozaic part got me. Should have been regular part of show from now on.:rofl:

And next week, they sure got a lot of worthy footage recorded in one day.:fear:

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol looks like I guessed right to who the lucky guy was, totally saw that coming

And that cut out part of Uma-uma-miya XD the staff is having too much fun

Next episode they actually gunna farm some Niigata rice field hahaha

7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

My favorites were:

1. 'a-tui' (Mahohon's stolen cute-eating reaction);
    2. 'u-ma-ho' (Mahohon's new cute-delicious reaction);
    3. when the owner of Yanagiya Dining Hall complemented Anju on her looks, and Kokado's tsukkomi... and
    4. 'chi-KUSHOOOOOUUUU!' (Anju's Koume Daiyu impression for NF). :XD::lol:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Episode 27
    Third and final part. Featured members are, of course, Anju, Ayanyan, and Maho.

- Welcome to the rice fields!
    - Notable dialogue before they reach the place: Kokado: "Obviously, being Niigata's idols, you are able to plant rice, right?", Anju: "Actually, all three of us have experience with it. We did it as part of the elementary school curriculum.", Kokado: "In Niigata's schools, this is included in the lessons?", Maho: "I'm from Aomori. I never did rice planting before, but I fell into a paddy once ... But as far as falling into the paddy goes, we are also all the same."
    - Anyway, being still in her rebellious years, Anju just goes "screw the rules" and does things her own way (with predictable results)
    - Too bad that they had to stop before reaching the other end of the field due to heavy rain, though. According to Nakaoka, that had to be a "side effect" of the spells Maho and Anju cast on the rice sprouts just before. ( ´∀`) Apparently Maho really, really wanted to finish the job too: "I got affectionate toward the rice plants. It feels like raising your own child."
    - Also, yeah. Right at the beginning of the episode, they return to the meat shop they visited in the first part, which opened in the meantime, and play some silly games to decide who does and doesn't get to eat their delicacies. Spoiler alert: the curse of the dead, deep fried crocodile strikes back in an unexpected form.

Mod edit: removed dead video link

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2018
  9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I love how Mahohon was the first to speak about Anju's 'hankouki' last EP... and now we get to see an example of it. :lol:

This for me was a cute Maho episode, esp when the alligator batsu game bites down on her as if to get revenge. [hehe]

10. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Episode 28
    This week's members: Kado, Otaki, Reinya

You know, there's barely an episode in which Lotti don't joke about all the closed stores with shutters down that they come across. Now they have finally found a good reason to stop and look at them.
    Also, this turns out to be the first episode filmed after Sousenkyo, so some celebrations are in order for Kado-chan! During their visits to the stores, Lotti also make sure to tell people she was one of the NGT members that ranked in. Such nice guys. ( ´∀`)
    Later into the episode, the group also drops by some sort of candy store which also serves a "school lunch"-themed menu and has a room arranged like a "classroom" to go along with it. After losing the xylophone game, Reinya plots a revenge match and arbitrarily decides to make all other members play a game of "who gets to eat the sour candy" in order to switch places with the loser and eat her lunch. (Poor Otaki, though she didn't go down without a fight)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Episode 29
    Continuation of last week's episode, with Kado, Otaki and Reinya.
    Features the most cruel batsu-game in history and the most stone-cold little girl ever (About future ambitions: Kokado: "Ever thought of becoming a Niigata idol?", Girl: "I've never thought of it", Kokado: "Why, because it seems hard to be an idol?", Girl: "It's because there's Sousenkyo", [Extremely realistic reason])

Also, midway through, the baton is passed to Nanako, Miharu and Ayutaro.
    Speaking of Ayutaro, today she even brought along her own guitar and decided to play it live, in hopes of cleaning her reputation after the poor performance from last time. Mission accomplished! Though now she's afraid she won't get a guitar-playing corner anymore now that she succeeded. Guess we'll have to wait and see. ┐(´ー`)┌

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    can someone tell me in which episodes does Renapon(Hasegawa Rena) appear?

14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I want to believe that this episode was just one huge ploy to take Nanako on an animal petting tour, fully knowing she's scared to death of any of them. Her reaction to the squirrel, the owl and the crayfish were all equally terrified.
    Also, gotta love the park employee who played along with Lotti's request and imitated a squirrel for Nanako to practice feeding, before she could meet the real ones. (*´∀`*)
    Lotti's comment when she attempted to touch the squirrel, too:
    Kokado: "This is a first step toward love confession (kokuhaku)"
    Nakaoka: "Did you mean overcoming fears (kokufuku)?"

@Arbios Just episode 4

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  15. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Therapy.

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Immersion therapy... :p

Half the time you're terrified of something you know full well is harmless, it turns out to be nothing. Nothing... if you just stay in the moment and pay attention to what's happening *now* instead of that bullhorn slamming into your brainstem about what *could* happen...

I was so proud of Nanako with the crayfish. At first she couldn't even go within 3m of an animal's cage, without nearly ugly-crying. At the end she could pick up a crayfish, respond to calls to smile and recite a line, with a lot more self-control than at the monkey's cage. She's getting over this, just gotta keep getting back on the horse. :3rd::approve:

17. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I like this whole series as I can actually get to know the girls (as close to a natural setting as it can get). You see them get better after each episode. Able to take on a challenge thrown at them out of the blue by the two MCs.

I wonder what sort of tastebuds Nanako has.

18. Yabushita

Yabushita Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I wonder if anyone interested to translate this show? I can do timing & translating (partial translation, about 50% - 70% in every episode)

19. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Maybe you can contact AnimeSwordMaster:

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino