1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mukaichi Mion (Miion)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mion's Showroom (17-07-26)

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

It's super cute :eek::eek::eek:

3. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Sample pictures from AKB Group Shop
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Promo video from AKB official mobile site (need to be on mobile to view it)
    http://sp.akb48.co.jp/feature/?hid=6181d07f1cae74e36a86341f441e74cc

Mion changed her Twitter profile picture to the dvd/bd jacket. Then she sent a mobile mail asking her oshis to use the same picture as her as a way to help promote the concert release. But that just made scrolling through Twitter really confusing if you follow a bunch of Mion oshis, I can't tell who is who anymore just by looking at their profile pictures. :XD:

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Mion just announced on Showroom her janken unit will be with NMB's Nakagawa Mion. WMion. :blush:

5. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

A bit unexpected but still sounds cool.
    Nakagawa Mion is still a kenkyuusei so this is a great opportunity for her :1st:

6. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    170727 Showroom
    She called Nakagawa Mion around 11:10. She later asked for suggestions and held a poll for WMion's tentative unit name, the winning choice was おんおんず (Ononzu).

[​IMG]
    The only 2shot of WMion at the moment, taken last November during Aki Matsuri.

7. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Looks like Mion's concert release is selling better than expected. Both the bluray and dvd already sold out at the AKB cafe&shop and both versions have been backordered on the 48G online shop. Several members also promoted the concert release on SNS (Juri, Miyabi, Yuria, and Sayaya just to name a few), it's really nice to see Mion receive support from her fellow members. :blush:

8. firthyn

firthyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I just watched her solo concert, and she can actually sing incredibly well while dancing! I always knew she was a pretty good singer, but after watching it I feel like she's almost Yukirin level *_* Hopefully she gets to do more concerts in the future, or at least gets a solo song like Naachan <3

9. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    @firthyn Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :chuffed:

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail so in the meantime, I've been looking at opinions on her concert. On the day it was released, Mion asked fans to tweet their opinions to her using #みーおんソロコン and I'm glad that I've seen nothing but positive tweets about her concert so far. Maybe it's just bias Mion fans writing all the positive comments. :p But at least it assured me that the time, energy and effort Mion put into her concert and the resources management used on her was worth it because many fans seem to have thoroughly enjoyed watching her concert whether it was in person or through video.

10. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Undergirls song (Miion center)

11. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    ^ I like the song. When I heard the radio rip earlier, it reminded me of Team K's Ai no Shisha because both songs sound jazzy. Will wait for the full version before judging the video but Mion looks great in her solo shots. The red lipstick made her lips look more prominent than usual.

WMion at janken preliminaries

Mion and Seichan interview on Niconico Live

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
  14. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Mion centered 365 Nichi at the recent national handshake in Kobe. Now I really want to hear Mion sing the first verse especially because her live singing recently improved thanks to the vocal training she had earlier this year.

Speaking of live singing, I watched Mion's solo concert in its entirety two times now and her acoustic version of Tsubasa wa Iranai is definitely my favourite part. I kept my expectations pretty low because she's still a beginner at playing the guitar but I was pleasantly surprised with her performance particularly her vocals, she sounded so lovely. It'd be great if Mion continues to learn the guitar so she can do more acoustic performances in the future.

15. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Her concert was so much fun! I watched it the other day. The setlist was good too, with some tracks you definitely want to hear in an akb related concert!
    For those who haven't watched it yet what are you waiting for go ahead and watch it! (buy it if possible) :banana:

16. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    she got into a new agency along with kato rena called "Mama & Son"

17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Congrats, Mion!

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Her profile picture on Mama&Son
    mukaichimion.jpg
    website is http://mamaandson.jp , but currently overloaded, thus hard to access.

19. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    I'm really happy for both Mion and Renacchi! Mama&Son was established earlier this year and is affiliated with Ogi Pro, the no3b members are also under the new agency. I bet Mion is thrilled to be in the same agency as Kojiharu. :XD:

Announcement on Showroom around the 30 minute mark.

20. Silent Mayujority

Silent Mayujority Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If only she ranked one rank higher #suki nanda wouldn't be a single without team k :/.

I do love this song though, it's so catchy!!