1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Good things there were many worse song before this.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    but i feel this type of song no more ... popular? ( may be "no more trend"?) I don't think SukiNanda would be Hit! just another AKB song... It's not HKT-style.... it's more OLD AKB-style song.

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just realized the chorus kinda sounds like Nogi's Girl's Rule (one of my fav Nogi songs btw) No wonder I could remember the chorus of #SukiNanda easily... LOL

4. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Wow! I had the exact same though. Couldn't remember what song it was till you posted though.

5. Takaminas

Takaminas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    This song is already growing on me! I hope the MV and costumes are just as cute and idol-like.
    Would have preferred a title without a hashtag of course but at least it's something new I guess.

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    There's the idol song we were asking for annnnnnnnd people already hating #stage48peepsneverissatisfied

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

7. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Reminds me of the good ol' days, it could have easily been released during the ''Acchan days'' i think.

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I quite like it!

Sounds a bit like KnBMB but... good? lol

And yeah, I see the the Girls Rule resemblance in that Hashu Tag phrase.

Niw, if only they will make a good PV that features THE GIRLS and not a bunch of randoms, I'll be happy.

9. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It's a very idol-ish song, so I 'm happy. Based on what I heard in the ANN video I don't think it'll be one of my all time favorites, but it's certainly good. Can't complain. :)

10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Nice song<3

11. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I'm not counting, but i bet you have made more or less the same comment at least 5 times, even in cases like this where most people like the song.
    #yametegeneralizing

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Very idol, kinda like it? Will need to listen a few more times + PV

Love the title though... One more attempt by AKi-P to make this viral with the #.

13. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Very Girl's Rule like, like Mana stated. Now that I'm listening to it more, I keep getting disappointed at the chorus because I'm so used to Girl's Rule so the fact that it sounds different baffles me lol. The song itself is very summery and not as good as Love Trip (so far) but I'm sure that it will grow on me.

14. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Why does this song remind me of the "Laverne & Shirley" TV Opening? So, we're out of the 70's & now in the 80's??- lol.

to quote others, it does sound MORE Like an HKT48 song (even NGT would sound OK w/ it)- This is VERY "Safe" and yes, It does sound EXACTLY like an Anime Opening. Doesn't Sashi have a 10 girl Idol Group Anime? I know Anime Ops this sounds like one. One I'd Skip.

Completely forgettable - Remember, I watch at least 6-12 New Anime's a season- 70% have utterly forgettable opening (And Closings). It's got a clean, crisp, magical zip but it never really "hatches"- it plods along then 'Poof' chorus & then Jazzes it up a bit in 2nd verse but it's NOT a 'Toe Tapper'... Even Now, you hear "KFC" & you could start dancing.

Verdict: NOT God Awful - but NOTHING "special".

KFC, KNP, Gingham Check, Kimi no Melody, High Tension, even yes- Halloween Night were more memorable. Why?? Because I can instantly HUM or Sing any of those in a heart beat. This is just as forgettable as the Wrestling "Love Shoot'. But, people will buy for the trinkets.

That's EXACTLY whats gonna happen.
    The girls Texting each other saying "I love you"- Oh, lets have the kids Text "I love you" to Teacher, Lets have the Hubby send his wife a Text, The school yard crush gets a Text, Oh look Sempai noticed me- Text - has it been sold to a Wireless Carrier yet for TV AD?

#GetABetterGimmick

You who I'd Text?
    Nobody!!- cause the song is cheesy & I'm NOT in Japan silly

I've been saying AKI-P's phoning it in so Much - now, his song involves actual PHONES!!! #Rimshot #WheresTheSALT #KenninOverLoad #HellNoDanso #ThatWasFunny

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Maybe because you have heard the songs a million times and you're hearing this for the first time? As boring as TwI gets, I can still sing it off the top of my head. When I first heard it? No

16. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Just saying, I went over the comments here on stage. I am not sure about all the comments, so though which were cynical and difficult to categorize into "positive" and "negative" were just left out. But you know, just as a general impression.

26 positive comments; 2 negative comments;

So... no hate as far as I see.

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The intro is somewhat similar to Masaka Singapore :^^;:
    The chorus is great tho, I like it.

18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Ah yes, the initial forum reaction of every song: it sucks!
    All we have to do is wait a couple weeks and it will be everyone's new favorite song [hehe]

Personally I like it. It's not going to be at the top of my list of AKB songs but it's not bad at all. Just a nice fresh idol song.

19. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I opened the Youtube link in the background while reading your comments and I really liked the intro of the song. Turns out it was just the ad that played before the actual video.
    Still, the song sounds nice but I liked the ad better. :^^;:

20. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Well, it's not the case. Almost every single comment is either positive or unsure yet, so the reaction is not "it sucks" but rather "I like it".