1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    thinking.png

Technically when they pronounce it's ハッシュタグ "Hashtag" and it's included in the lyrics multiple times...the only problem is that it is written as the # symbol instead. (For the sake of twitter trend tweet counts, they definitely going for some record breaking news or something)

So I guess the tradition lives on in another form.

2. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    The song is really nice to listen to (congrats Aki-P) but I can't help but imagine a PV where the members help Sasshi confess to her crush, or where Sasshi helps the members confess to their crushes like a fairy godmother.

3. forzzilla*

forzzilla* Kenkyuusei

It's good but...

Masaka Singapore, Igai ni Mango > Kiss wo Matsushikanai no Deshouka? >>>>>>>>> #SukiNanda

4. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

just a sample instrumental , sample style of 48 song. Nothing special when first listen to #SukiNanda.

In overall of latest 48 releases i only like Igai ni Mango, Masaka Singapore is good too

5. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Its an okay song, nothing special.
    Im actually glad Mayu doesnt center this tbh, people would blame the boringness on her lol.
    People wanted old styled AKB song, but Suki Nanda is way too generic imo.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    The song its self is pretty good I think its catchy tbh
    Its not living up to the expectations to what an election single should hold? I guess ... its has different positives and negatives from like H.N or Placardo, more to the side of Love Trip. (a bit generic, sounds like Aki-P was kinda of following a melodic formula with the summer releases)

I really hate the "#", I really hate how the election selected singles are gonna be like a weird social "fad" things mngmt will keep trying to push. LoveTrip (failed), H.N (karaoke hit kinda...), Placardo (lol...) NO ONE IS GONNA GO TWITTER CRAZY ON THIS

I hope the lyrics are good, but I heard the word "SNS" in the song, so I'm a bit hesitant. The song is really well produced imo, hiding Sashi's voice (after her love trip solo lines, I can't believe she even has an OK singer) but it seems like a REALLY GOOD B-SIDE. I think this song would have been better for the fall release.
    Edit:
    is the word Hashtag used actually in the lyrics....
    @KamonegiX - very tru, Mayu should deserve a hit, she doesn't have a "signature" 48 song imo, I hope its her grad single

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The lyrics are good, trust me. It is as idol orthodox and youth romantic lovely dovey summer song as it gets and since the song's pace is quite fast, so I won't be surprised if they happen to be running on the beach side or something like that in the MV. Nothing can go wrong with this.

Yes. It goes something like "Hashu Tag" in the chorus parts such as 1:24. It gets catchy once you are familiar with it.

What are the chances this will become Twitter's official theme/CM song in Japan? [hehe]

8. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Not bad. But, it's kinda boring. Still better than Labrador Retriever or wathever dog song, but less than Ima Para. Ima Para still Sasshi's perfect song.

9. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    ...Peer pressure? I was just stating that there is no reason to being so negative about the forum members themselves.

Like someone pointed out, some of the instrumentals really do remind me of Tomodachi no Mama de. Upon listening to the song again, I like it even better, actually.

10. イーディー

イーディー Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I really like this song it actually made me smile as I was listening to ANN. It's about time we had a proper idol a side again

11. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Despite my stance toward the song for this generic idol song, I think the hashtag thing will actually work, unlike Placard, since it's easy to use (I mean everyone can just pop in with their smartphone, placard? lol). Using # in the title is a sneaky trick just so whenever someone mentions the name on twitter it will get trended which is smart, such a shame that they didn't go all out in the lyric with twitter related words, they used SNS instead.

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Kinda? They went all out with twitter related terms like tweeting, replying and uploading pics etc

13. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Finally listened to it, and like has been mentioned before I can see where the 'hashtag' sounds like 'Girls Rule'. Freakily so in fact.
    Loved watching Sasshi having a little dance as they played it too. And there is already a hand gesture for it. I would like to see it trending too haha

Yes it is super idol-y. And I like it. :) Might take a couple more listens to get stuck in my head, and I may accidently say 'girls rule SUKI NANDAAA' because come on, but I do like it :)

14. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Did they say "tweet" specifically? Replying and uploading pics can be applied for any SNS tbh. They did not even say twitter they say SNS. Specific twitter would be mentions, trend, retweet or topic since they use hashtag in the title.

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So I said kinda.

In the chorus every time they sang "Hashu Tag" something something, then they say Tsubuyaku which means to tweet. And also there are multiple implication that it sings/describes the functions of those terms instead of just simply just saying it straight up in the lyrics.

https://goo.gl/mKhbUu

Just gotta wait on lyrics to make sure

16. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

I translated it, very roughly using transcribed-by-ear lyrics. The song is quite literally about Twitter. One day this song will have aged terribly haha but I still love it

The deep blue ocean and the cloudless sky
    Are so vivid they make my eyes hurt
    It’s to late to run away from the sun

Kicking up a fuss with the regular crew
    Having a barbeque at the beach
    Him and her make a good match, don’t they

You and I get along far too well
    Always joking around
    Looking at each other so earnestly like this
    Is enough to make me feel bashful

#ilikeyou
    I’ll tap out the words
    These intense feelings in my heart
    Upload it to social media, with a picture of the food
    Someone’s faint silhouette in frame
    It’s just unrequited love; no big deal

Walking along the beachside
    Are we a couple in love?
    Or just a couple of clowns who aren’t getting the message?

“Let’s play watermelon-splitting!”
    Everyone’s getting excited
    But how about we clean up first

Some jerks spot our group
    And jeer from the sidelines
    But blindfolded and stumbling around like this
    All I can hear is your voice

#itsfate
    I’ll tap it out later
    What I’m feeling right now
    I wanna shout it out; miracles are real
    And hopefully someone out there will hear
    So I can “share” my affection

#ilikeyou
    I’ll tap out the words
    These intense feelings in my heart
    You send me a reply; a picture of me
    Trying to hit the watermelon
    Captioned, “With my crush rn”

Captioned, “With my crush rn”

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    songs cute and idol-like~ easy to listen too~

18. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Love the song, I can imagine a storyline with this song. After dance along, disco and confession song on senbatsu..it's good to have a song with story line..well at least I hope there will be a story line..I already imagine a schoolgirl running from the hill with the intro only.

19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Had just listened to it once and its quite ok. Not sure about being better than Love Trip, but then again, I did enjoy Love Trip (PV, Choreo, costumes, song, everything about it).

With a fun PV and interesting choreo and costume, I think I'll like this single as well.

I hope everyone gets a decent screentime in the PV though.

20. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I really like the song I think it's fun! Honestly I have trouble disliking songs tho hahaha

but if the choreography involves them making "hashtag" signs with their fingers Imma be angry LMAO