1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Definitely agree. Everyone looks stunning in the MV, and the scene when Sasshi talks about the turtles is too cute. I enjoyed the song a lot - it's not extremely catchy but left a positive and fun vibe, definitely look forward to listening to it again.
    From what we've seen, the dance seems very decent and nice as well. Not a masterpiece like NegaMochi, but that's to be expected.

2. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I am shocked. It's good. Wow.

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Not at all, Does help since sometimes I don't get the accurate translation (I use this http://nihongo.j-talk.com/ as it does actually help sometimes).

Even though I think the Undergirls title is actually "Darashinai Itoshikata".

4. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Lol you're not the only one. This was legitimately the only thing I didn't like about the PV though. I became a fan after the Acchan/Yuko/2010-2012-glory days were over, so it didn't make me feel nostalgic per se, but for sure this is the type of song and music video that made me love the group to begin with. So I'm super happy to see this sort of song with the girls I actually really support in it - feels like a complete win-win.

5. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Definitely, not sure what happened. awkward :^O^:

6. ABF48

ABF48 Member

no better than knbb, just the song a lil but nicer and costume and mv a lil bit worse.

7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

TBH, the costume is a bit Nogi-ish. They are not very distinctive. It's kind of simply too. I think I prefer the "normal" AKB uniforms more

There is so such credit that it seems like the end of a movie lol

I'm curious as to why Yuihan's first solo shot came after Sally and Naachan though :/

8. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I love it. The Iiwake mixed with the Kachuusha vibe is definitely there.

Everyone were seen properly, including in the lower ranks!

Choreo wise, seems ok, though admittedly, can't seem to remember it much unlike with other songs with memorable steps.

Definitely a win.

I hope Mayu's last single would be at least of this level or hopefully, as epic as Kibouteki.

9. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    I already loved the song, but the PV made me love it even more, although there were some parts that were weirdly edited (but that's extreme nitpicking on my part).
    Congratulations AKB for putting out a quality song and PV. Now I'm extremely excited for the B-sides.

10. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    This single feels to me like the old AKB idol aesthetic, but kinda aged up a bit, so young adults idols rather than teenagers. I think it's 'cos of the long skirts and general age of the members haha. Even the song has this gentle feel... I don't know! But I think it's a good balance for the AKB of today.

The girls look really really good on the covers!! This is the weirdest senbatsu, but they make it work and seriously everyone looks so good!!!!!!

11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I see...the mv really looks like they want to made up KnBMB. The dance shoot, the seifuku (kinda), and that solo shoot really looks like KnBMB...but fortunately, it works with this song. Not that I hate KnBMB tho.

12. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Yeah, this MV really does look like it's scripted for Mayu to be the center but oops look at who won the SSK and now it feels awkward that the center is the tour guide in the story :lol:
    I have to say tho, if they're going 90% bikini-less (yeah the NMB gals just cannot help themselves can't they? I can't blame them and their hot bods tho), this is the best route they can do.

13. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Am I the only one who feels bitter sweet about this end-of-an-era + nostalgic kinda vibe? It'll be sad not to see Mayu's beautiful face in the senbatsu and her fighting it out with Sasshi anymore. I was happy that Yukirin sat out of this but would have loved for her to join this tho cuz I love the trio Mayu-Yuki-Sasshi so much.

That aside, cheerful summery song + beautiful scenery + girls looking awesome >>>>>>>> KnBMB. Although the costume could have been a bit better, but it's not the focus here.

Jurina looks stunning here but she deserves a bit more screen time as #3 imo.

14. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's been quite some time since I can say that I actually like a new AKB A-side. This song is simple, catchy... a throwback to the much simpler time of AKB's early days, I guess. I really love this one. I particularly like the instrumental arrangements they use during the end credits. Combined with the beautiful shots of the senbatsu members, it almost makes me cry. Yes, I feel this is part of the "send-off" series for Mayu, culminating with her graduation single.

:cry2:

I never knew I would say this, but I also actually like the Mayu-Sasshi scenes. To be honest, I've been more than a bit bitter towards Sasshi lately... but these scenes work like a sort of "reconciliation". I don't know. I just really love the MV and the song. I hope the other songs are just as memorable. After quite some time, this is an AKB song that I can truly listen to on repeat.

15. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    I forgot when the last time i posted my opinion about pv and song wise on akb single ;). But this one makes me want to write again :cute:
    1. Sashi and mayu looks older in this PV. I don't know why. Maybe the make up? The PV filter (they look more tan)? Or their short hair? (not a big fans of their short hair tho)
    2. Something weird is happen, FINALLY Jurina looks so much more younger in this PV, or maybe just me? She really suits this hair model.
    3. The song is okay. I mean it's catchy but there's nothing extraordinary, maybe i need to loop for 10 more times for this to stuck in my head. But the PV is gorgeous so i won't complain more about the song. Thanks for giving the fans normal summer song with beautiful scenery and good screen time distribution (i can spot everyone beside churi)
    4. I understand the pair they made in this PV. I mean look at the pair shot distribution. JURI-Naachan : I know they are the capt and co capt of team 4 (and the future leader of akb new gen after mayu and yukirin grad) but still it kinda weird to see them together, because juri always pair well with ricchan and annin in my mind :cry: and naachan also trio with mako and miki ahhh good old days :cry:). Ogiyuka-Hinatan : they both looks good, young and fresh i wonder why they don't put kitarie together with them cause they all will be NGT child and her mom right? Mirurun-Akarin : NMB be like : LOOK AT OUR GIRLS BOOBS :^O^::drool: . Sakura looks so lost in this, where's my partner harupi chan?? :^^;:
    5. It's so much weird because there's no sayanee in akb senbatsu pv, YEAH FOLKS I KNOW She didn't participate in the senkyo, just stated my opinion that this PV will be more solid if we have her (just my bias opinion so dont mind me about this). BUT Thanks to her decision not to participate, at least mirurun and akarin can have a spot in senbatsu ;)
    6. For the costume, I don't really care much more for the costume because we almost always has difference costume (between PV one and the performance one) uhm i think akb era with short skirts have already gone :^^;: if u guys interested with young/energetic girl with short skirts school uniform just follow team 8 tho :hehe:
    7. I CAN'T wait for team 8 to cover this...i think they can dance much better + more energetic :corr:.
    8. I wish mayu's last center single can be as good / on par with this :^^;: (PLEASE STOP THE "PASS THE BATON" PV CONCEPT OR "PASS THE MIC" :asdfgh::asdfgh::asdfgh: BUT IF "PASS THE TWINTAIL" I MIGHT AGREE :hehe:

16. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Loved the song but not the MV. To me KNBMB the mv still nicer and more relevant. Still idolish song which everyone wants. MV was pretty average.
    Looks like AKB is going towards the long as mv type these days.

Looks like managment sort of wanted mayuyu to win haha cover for the singles were sort of irrelevant (moving toward nogi style abit)

MV is like mashed up of iiwake maybe x KNBMB x okinawa commercial haha omg

edit: this mv makes it look more of a w-centre (mayusashi) rather than an ssk song hmmmm....

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  17. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    My (kinda) objective opinions:
    - The song is nice. MV is beautiful. Not too good and not bad, has that old AKB-vibe but more laid-back aka Sasshi's style.
    - But you can't deny it looks like an Okinawa tourism CM lmao
    - Jurina looks really young in this. I know this hairstyle always make her look younger but for a moment I thought I was watching 10nen Zakura MV here.
    - Mayu seems like the main character, but Sasshi's char makes more of an impression.
    - I have no thirst for bikini seeing that we already got SKE and NMB songs this summer but they should really make more use of Mirurun and Akari.
    - The Yuihan-Sakura pairing is the most random, at least Jurina and Kitarie have some chemistry. They should have paired Jurina with Sakura and Yuihan with Kitarie, not that I ship JuriSaku.

My subjective opinions aka some butt-hurt-ness
    - MV gives me the feel of Kami5, esp toward the end. Like, the "now that Akarin is 6th we got Kami5" is not only a joke. The cover and dance formation makes me feel better but still.
    - I almost did not see SKE girls. And NMB too to some extent. They have almost no close-up shot (like close-up shots being reserved for top 10 or something, correct me if I am wrong). And they pair everyone up except for when they get 4 SKE girls in the same scenes when one of them is 6th and one of the is 8th, really mgmt ?

18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I really liked the MV, especially with the nice scenery and shots of the girls. Bless for no randoms in the music video taking up screen time. The story definitely seems like it was planned that Mayu might have won but Sasshi as the guide was pretty funny(Reminds me of when they did the 1st vs 2nd in the old SSK MVs). The outfits are okay(wish there was more done imo). I'll have to rewatch the MV a couple more times for a more concrete opinion but it's overall really nice

19. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001890.html

16th gen song in the theater edition: 抱きつこうか? Dakitsukouka?

Watching the full MV of the main song really made my morning! It's bright, colorful, happy but also wistful in a good way. The song is definitely my favourite A-side from recent AKB releases, though Shoot Sign comes up as a close second. I'm just so happy they're releasing a song and PV like these again after a long time!

20. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Just want to say that love trip was also "kami5", and at that time Sakura was 6th, so i doubt is something against Dasu.

Edid: Not to mention that "kami 7" being really a thing is... questionable :^^;:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017