Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    Techi does not need to rest, to many fans worried about her i think just adding techi load.. her just need people or fans or friend who can make her better and make her keep positif. and role yukka is very importent here, both as captain and as the one of oldest mamber...

2. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I actually agree in part with this. In a way, I want Techi to step back. But I don't think she would be able to rest properly.
    She could see it as being selfish (which it is, but in a good way, and she would see it in a bad way). As long as she is the center, she will feel that responsibility. Stepping back would be another mental burden for her, thinking about how she would be bothering everyone else for her own good. Members and staff would have to make do without her, some fans could lose interest...
    I was happy to read the reports from the latest live. I hope that kind of support keep Techi going somehow. Not taking away the responsibility from her, but remembering that she is not alone. She always has a shoulder to rest and a smile to reassure her.
    It's not the healtiest way of dealing with this problem, but it may be the best for her right now.
    I'm also not excluding the possibility that management might have a hand in this to keep Techi going on as well.

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    well at least situation is getting better. To have all the girls especially shida who check on techi during the concert, and how she respond help fans to be relieved.

Probably everything goes back to normal after a few dates.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Manaka spotted checking on Techi again
    • Techi smiles a lot more than yesterday
    • Techi appearing in Encore
    • Techi is well enough to dance her Futari Season solo

5. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @too much idea I´m so relieved to read this!!!!.Thank you for posting this. I hope Techi is fine <3<3<3<3<3.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i posted another report in general thread

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  8. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure if I posted this here already buuuuuut

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]
    source

photos from Rock in Japan Fest 2017

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

EDIT:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  10. bakaoshi

bakaoshi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nynkmnrdr
    where is this from? is this a photoshoot or a fanmade video of tecchi?

11. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's a very well made cut of all of yurina's individual PV.

I see techi, i like.

12. bakaoshi

bakaoshi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nynkmnrdr
    it is really very well made, I thought it was some photoshoot or vtr

13. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Thanks guys!
    So for those who don't know where the footage is from, it's from Techi's 4th Individual PV
    I wouldn't be able to make this if it was made like a photoshoot and it took a while to make cos I had to fine most of them within the video haha! but I'm glad it turned out well

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The full talk between Sekai no Owari and Techi was broadcasted in radio, i listened to most of them until the time Keyakake airs. I posted the translations in my Twitter

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Many thanks for this. We now learn from that discussion that (a) she hates all adults (heard previously), (b) she hasn't been home since their debut and doesn't want to go, (c) her favorite times at school are breaks, (d) she thinks she has gotten over her problems with being centre, where she always felt apologetic toward the other members for being in front. Is that about right?

She also implied she has a dog, but I can hardly believe that. She also said she would like to live with everyone together, having an apartment each and sharing a big common room. We thought she already did that with about half the group, those from outside the Tokyo area. But there are rumours that their new dorm is not a dorm but an apartment building without common areas or a dining room (this may be true, from the way so many of them do some cooking).

In a guest's report from the handshake event this weekend, we are told that she did not realize that she could read answers to her Keyaki Message posts from fans (same goes for Risa, who guessed her manager read them). Glad I haven't gotten up the courage to send one yet, lol.

Her seemingly sudden recovery from Kobe and TIF -- where she seemed exhausted and out of it -- to Fukuoka and Rock in Japan made me finally wonder if there was some intentionality in her low mood: was she playing possum to allow the others to take the limelight, and to convince management to put someone else up front? Real rebellion. She has the strength of mind to do that, I think. Not that I believe it. I don't know what to believe. I'm just thrashing around trying to figure this out. I guess the idea is that the group's humility/kindness/bonds caused the recovery. Does that mean the problem was emotional more than physical?

EDIT: Just happy to see her look like this. New gif from Sunday's KeyaKake, the promo for next week:
    [​IMG]

more here

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It was introduced at a long time ago, during the first episodes of Keyakake, that she introduced as her 'treasure'. Meet Cherry
    [​IMG]

While i'm at it:

A video of Techi and Manaka playing with some kinds after Rocking in Japan, recorded by a fan who happen to be sitting nearby

Oda blog: I want a sister like this~ I want a cute sister who took my hat and wore it like she owns it like this~ But if i do, i probably will never go to school or anywhere else and just stays at home so i'm glad she's not (sorry to my real sis)"
    DHKw1LNVoAAoqQB.jpg DHKxXynV0AAJzEm.jpg

Koike blog: "Techi. Lately we often talked about bands! It truly makes me happy that we could talk about bands together "
    DHK0GhVVwAAev6S.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

But that's her dog back home, back where she hasn't been in over a year. Perhaps she is talking very loosely, just giving the adults what they want, not actually describing her current life. Unless she has had her brother bring the dog from Aichi to Tokyo? For any of them to have a dog at the dorm/apartment seems unlikely to me, especially since we have never heard/read anything about that.

It makes me think fondly of Oda's audition video (same time as the Techi video from which the pic of Cherry above comes), in which she called her younger sister her treasure and showed her (from behind).

And thanks: I love that clip of Techi/Mona playing with the kids. Now that's summer.

EDIT: I've now read something more from the Sekai no Owari conversation that supports the idea that her problem is exhaustion. She talks about Fukyouwaon being so energetic that she ends up "hyperventilating" by the end, and sometimes can't come out for the encore because she looks "dead" when she's like that. This is from weeks before the recent run of performances during which she did look dead.

But in those recent performances, she seemed dark and dead from the start, it appeared from the bits I saw, so I'm still wondering.

If it really is exhaustion, Takahiro and management bear responsibility for not having rejigged set lists, etc., to lower the pressure. Or for not following the opinion of a lot of people here and putting someone else at centre for a while. However, Techi says that around the time of Futari Saison, she got over the feeling of guilt for being up front and just enjoyed throwing herself into conveying the song as well as possible. Sekai no Owari members were impressed with this.

By the way, just to make this longer, at the weekend handshake event, people were trying to call her "Yurina." She apparently let some get away with it, but anyone who reported asking if they could call her that said she replied she'd prefer "Techi."

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  19. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    very understandable that she prefers techi.

Yurina is her first name. Only very close people can call japanese by there first name (family, boyfriend). You put kun, chan, san, to create the famous "distance" between you and the one you talk to, because japanese are like this.

Some people are ok with it, like memi, since she sees it like a game. But probably techi is embarassed about it. She doesn't play games like that.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Memi asked Techi whether she can call her Yurina and Techi gives the okay. I don't understand this 'game' you are talking about