What's your favorite 48/46 Group???

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Jurinavenclaw, Jul 15, 2017.

?

What's your favorite 48/46 Group???

Poll closed Jul 23, 2019.
  1. AKB48

68 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. SKE48

25 vote(s)
    6.9%
  3. NMB48

32 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. HKT48

25 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. NGT48

25 vote(s)
    6.9%
  6. STU48

9 vote(s)
    2.5%
  7. Nogizaka46

69 vote(s)
    19.1%
  8. Keyakizaka46

92 vote(s)
    25.4%
  9. JKT48

10 vote(s)
    2.8%
  10. BNK48

7 vote(s)
    1.9%
  1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Oh righhhhhhht forgot about the SSK week where people were amazingly active ahem Riripon's thread. But recently, the 48G forums seems kinda quiet, it's usually just me hanging around>__> lol and some other people having random arguments over personal speculations/oshi about things and what not. Just felt that 46G has more active discussion now regarding the new singles and albums (depth discussions on octopus dance and bullying song) even compared to the 48G ones which usually just slows down after 4 to 6 pages of hype comments, not really discussions in depth.

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    group activity.png

Info just using the general threads. Threw together in a few minutes.
    General threads aren't everything so don't read too much into it (just look at the number of other threads available in AKB's forums compared to the rest)
    but since I made it I figured I might as well share it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    AKB is my first lovr but was torn between Nogi and Keyaki. Voted for Keyaki, just based it on intense I am following the group right now.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    As of date July 18th:

(48G) 104 votes vs (46G) 106 votes

If we add the oversea 48G then it's 116 votes

Interesting

5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    ^
    With that, it still remains that stage48 has more 48G supporters, though it's more than safe to say now that even in the international fandom, the 46G is now a legit rival.

6. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    My current favorite is NGT. Since I've been following NGT since the beginning it's been really great to see them grow as a group and as idols. This seems to be a common thread in a lot of people's responses re: keyaki, NMB, HKT, NGT, and Team 8 at the very least. I guess AKB (minus Team 8) doesn't feel as fresh because new members move to established teams. It might be interesting to see current AKB members split between three teams and then remake a fourth team with a completely new gen to get that freshness/team bond back in.

7. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I thought a lot about HKT vs NGT, because I really love both groups. I ended up going with NGT just because at present, I think I genuinely like every single member and the group as a whole juuuuust mildly more than HKT. But it's definitely NGT/HKT, then AKB, then the rest of the Japan 48G. I've limited myself just to those groups so far, mostly out of interest. 46 has solid songs, but I've never been super motivated to get into the 46-world.

8. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Lol Namba forever cause:

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's also really fitting since this is literally NMB's future since this is one of their new songs consisting of some their new 5th gen members.
    (This song has been stuck in my head forever helppp)

I liked some individual members from other groups before but the only female idol group I've truly cared about since 2011 until now was and still is only NMB.

Also music/songwise, I still love NMB best :inlove:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  9. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I voted for AKB. They were my original group, original favourite, the ones who started this madness.
    Same if I had to choose the group to stay - them. Take the members of the other groups and add them to the main fold.
    If I had to order them...

01. AKB - pure loyalty. Unlikely to change.
    02. NMB / Nogi - mature, varied, pushing the norms and I have so many members to like.
    03. NGT / Keya - fresh, young, energetic with great personalities and music. I root for them both equally.
    04. HKT - mainly the members that keep me interested.
    05. SKE - never been a huge fan.
    06. STU - still getting into them.
    07. JKT
    08. BNK

10. PALEMOCHI

PALEMOCHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    atm it would be

nogi46 > akb > nmb > ske > the rest

11. sheiscyber

sheiscyber Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    My top three list :

1. Keyaki because i love their rebel and fresh lyric and song it fits into my chara lol
    2. Nogi because of their elegant appearance? I love their songs too! Especially songs that are sing by their under member
    3. JKT48 because I am simply live in Indonesia so I must support them

12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Right now Keya > Nogi >> AKB >>>> NGT >>>> NMB>>>>>>>STU >>>>>>>>SKE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HKT

Ironic. My oshimen is Sasshi and my least fav group is HKT.

13. Winter Melody

Winter Melody Kenkyuusei

Since Keyaki (not AKB like most people) is what really got me into the 48/46g, they're no.1. Also because I support them the most and genuinely know and love every member. After them is HKT, which is a close second since I really like them a lot. Then BNK > NMB > NGT > Nogi > SKE / STU / JKT

14. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    I vote for AKB because is still my favourite group

AKB>>NGT>>SKE>>HKT>>STU>>NMB

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ @ranchu
    What do you not like about NMB?

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Sorry to quote from a month-old post... but this is pretty much my view save two changes: NGT>STU>Eito>HKT>AKB>NMB/SKE. Except for a casual glance every now & then at Keyaki, I'm also not into the 46 side of the Aki-P empire...

Was thrilled to hear about NGT at their debut, but expected the then-usual pace of evolution next-newest HKT enjoyed through its rather turbulent beginnings (which at the time, with Sasshi's iseki and early scandals, was already a phenomenon compared to NMB and SKE before it). In just two years though, NGT has two idols in no other SSK80 ranking but senbatsu, one not even being in the top 100 before... and the group's girls have a cohesion and appeal that HKT of now has since graduated away... so they're my current fave 48G.

I feel Eito deserves distinction from AKB, as their hierarchy is flat and that's allowed the girls to become very close with great cohesion... however they're also graduating away a lot of their "1st-gen" debut talent. STU is intriguing despite having the traditional generational structure, as all of their idols had to audition thru SR as well as the usual panel-style elimination senbatsu -- so they're ready to interact with fans straight away. I'm also taken with their 1st-gen more than I am for the newest gens from the other groups (16th-gen is okay, but other than Orin and Manaka no one really stands out to me. STU has more interesting girls IMO). :chuffed:

17. Bekti

Bekti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    AKB48 and their sister group is still my favourite but sometimes i also follow Nogizaka46.

18. Brammer

Brammer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I would say
    AKB > HKT > SKE + NMB > NGT > Nogi > STU > Keya > BNK > JKT

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

AKB will stay my 1st, but Keyakizaka is a sound 2nd because it's basically what AKB tried to be at the beginning.

Not to say Tecchi is literally the second coming of Acchan, Mother of Dragons, Unburnt, Queen of the Wotas, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    nothing against NMB, in fact for me is actually AKB>>>>>> the rest