1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    oh! it's very interesting actualy. for example you may call her Hirate-san, Hirate, Hiratechi, Tecchi, Teci-kun or Yurina-chan, but just Yurina it's tooo frivolously(?), no formal I think!

2. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    It's not a game. There's a difference between a random fan and a fellow member with the same age as her.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Cute river otter peeking out from behind Fuu-chan's flowers (from Fuu-chan's blog):

[​IMG]

Click to enlarge.

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    :shocku:

This is simply but disgustingly terrible:

Keyakizaka46 Center Yurina Hirate Unable To Perform At Concert Due To Poor Health | JpopAsia

:poop:

And this was at her home prefecture of Aichi!!! :fp:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

More details reported in General thread and in toomuchidea twitter.

@ryandtw -- As for Aichi, I think that may be the one performance she wouldn't mind missing. She recently said she had not been to her home town in Aichi since before their debut, and is someone who doesn't want to go back. This is also somehow "terrible", really.

7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I thought she was going to sit out on today's live to get some more rest, but she apparently appeared for the encore...
    Reports from fans who were there says she smiled a lot and she really tried her best despite her 'still' poor condition...

bruh, I swear this girl is about to give me a heart attack

8. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Acchan seems to be concerned about Techi's health while Keyakizaka is doing the tour and she wants everyone to support Techi. It's nice to see that the legendary AKB center cares about Techi although she's part of 46g!:inlove::cute: I haven't seen Acchan asking to support other 48g members before after her graduation.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Ally_ -- Reports say Techi performed from start to finish, not just for the encore. She was apparently obviously tired during the encore, but she did the whole thing. The only "rest" I have read about is her letting Neru continue to do her spoken parts in SekaAi. And she did not dance with as much sharpness as usual. But wow that she could come back so soon. I hope they have plans to get her as much rest as possible before/during the 35-minute performances Sat-Sun for Summer Sonic, and then the tour stops Tue-Wed in Sendai.

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wow, just amazing that she performed back in her hometown, even if she wasn't not 100%. I just hope Techi will rest up more and get back to 100% as soon as possible, but we still have more Keyakizaka46 performing business coming up, with - if I'm not mistaken - Summer Sonic this weekend?

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Techi and Risa on radio (8-18-2017)

[​IMG]
    source

fanart

[​IMG]

source

from Summer Sonic 2017

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune thanks for the translation and TechI really struggling in school :^^;:

She don't like social media as well....

edit:

fanart of Techi for Keyakizaka46 2nd anniversary

[​IMG]

source

Techi in yukata with Naako and Nijika (Keyakake)

[​IMG]

8-21-2017 SOL

[​IMG]

source

source

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Can I comment on this please?

Wow. I'm surprised at what Techi said. :shock:

Personally, I have this problem as well. I'm about to finish summer quarter at an adjacent community college this week, and just today I started my classes at WSU (Everett) for the second year. But I've had questionable performance last year - or, in other words, and like Techi - I'm struggling to even maintain the minimum grades, and at times I keep thinking about "I don't want to study" when I'm supposed to! I hope I can learn lessons from Techi (not exclusively) and improve my grades; hopefully Techi also improves her grades as well. In reality, it's pretty tough to balance out entertainment business (or any other non-school work) with school!

As for the mark of 19...is that 19 out of 100? That doesn't sound good... :fp:

And what's keeping Techi from being successful at school - Keyakizaka46 itself or something else or combination?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8-22-2017 SOL

fanart
    [​IMG]

source

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

fanart of Techi

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8-23-2017 SOL

fanart

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    on one hand, she is cheerful, talkating, and is smiling during shool of lock. It feels like she has recovered from those early days where rehearsal and performance were rushing. Even in concert, despite TIF worrisome performance, 2nd day of Fukuoka looked like a relief when many reported Techi smiling, and supported by her teammates during the show. She even (or staff) sent a message where she greet the fans in a group shot.

On the other hand, sendai hasn't been the recovery that i would expect. Once again, she was excused for Nagoya first day due to poor health condition. In sendai, her performance was sharp but the will and soul wasn't there. She doesn't look to the crowd, nor the fans. If it's not physical, it's mental. Why being salty to all those fans when all the other girls are waving at the crowd? Does she really not want us to see her in that poor shape, perhaps? But why being genki during School of lock? What thing is sure, this unconsistency is worrisome. Because it would mean it isn't a matter of time to recover. It must be something else.

Only one shot for me in makuhari... will i be able to see techi smile once again? A genuine, grateful smile, like during FujiQ performance?

19. Eli

Eli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Yes, I think so too, I love Techi, I understand the concept of the group and the image but when she said she hate adults sometimes I just laugh in my insides, adults make her the idol she's now cause the spend the money in keyaki and the girls there, and not all the adults are bad people or whatever she thinks, but she's doing wrong with that behavior, people pay for that concerts, someone said here Jurina it's great in that regards so professional.
    Techi must take a rest if she's mentally drain talk to the staff and do somenthing, if it's not that, then maybe something bad happen to her to change her so much, I don't know depression or something more.
    I hope she get better cause I love Techi and see her so sad, so depressed, so tired in concerts it's sad for me too.
    Sorry about my English it's not my first language.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  20. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Just attended Niigata live. Techi smile a lot and look much better than before. But still she refused to sing when Manaka gave her mic lol.

She performed until show ended. No Fukyouwaon though

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017