Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I don't like to compare Techi and Jurina. Their circumstances were very different, starting with the fact that Jurina started being an idol at a younger age.

2. Eli

Eli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Both of them are idols in very young age, I don't see the difference in that. Both of them Jurina was treat like the big star of Akb, and Techi was treat like that too.
    And Jurina wasn't an idol, she's a young girl too. So yes the circumstances are different but Jurina wasn't the big star from beginning, but she's much strong cuz she carried the group from start, let's said she's a leader, sadly Techi it's not a leader. But she's very talented, good at singing, good in dance, have the presence, she's so good, I wish for her to stay strong and gets better from everything she's going through.

3. qwen

qwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    How can two girls in different body, heart, mind, and life's way become no different? No one know how the truth this idol world hurt Jurina or Techi, even though their way to face it different. Its of course easy to compare since this two girls have some same thing. But the way the two thinking and what is hurt their mental can be different. Can be not. What can people know if just prejudice, without really knowing what's really happening to them.

In other hand, I love to see Techi not to learn being fake. Indeed, not to be fake so much. Still, hate to see her make me worry. But its not affair if I just blame her without trying to understand. After all, isn't it my job as a fan to support her? Watch until she can reach the better mind about facing her worried and hurts. Watch, can she be strong or she chooses to give up.

4. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Yes, the difference lies essentially in the way their mind functions and how is it ready to handle pressure and responsability. Jurina has developed it differently than Techi.

5. Eli

Eli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I'm not talking or judging Techi, I like her she's great, sadly this is show business and I love her being natural, what I try to say is, she's the center and feel responsable for the group, but she must put herself in first place, if she is not in her best what's the point in being idol if you don't enjoy it, but thats for her to decide, I just wish for her the best, if she quits I still love her, if she continues I will support her as well, so don't misinterpreted I am a Techi fan a fan of all keyakizaka girls, I'm not a hater of any idol it's stupid hate people just cause they try their best.

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    management has a role to play; to say stop in order to preserve her health.

Probably for the same sake of responsability, she stands on stage beyond of her own capability. This is what they did for nagoya. It was painful, but they chose to let her rest anyway.

It seems that her reaction depend of her mood. Sometime she's bubbly, sometime she's down. I guess it's a lottery, and for the moment i was pretty unlucky.

Her being absent from SNS doesn't help in understanding her persona.

7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yeah, they were in different situations, but they're kinda similar in a way that they're both stubborn, forcing themselves to perform past their limits, the love for their respective groups that they'd do anything for its sake, adding to the fact that they're the youngest in the group (at the time of debut) but despite that, both are centers. They're both great performers too and quite the perfectionist so I kinda understand why J is often mentioned here. But yeah, when Jurina's not in her best condition, she doesnt make it obvious, girl always smiles through everything like is she even human, the next thing you know she already fainted backstage and was sent to the hospital for the umpteenth time.

Anyways, I just hope Techi's okay tbh, both mentally and physically.

8. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    As much as I worry too I believe there is a bit too much overreaction over her condition. She does need a rest, but she was fine after that period of time around 2016-2017 new year, she will be fine again.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Techi survived the tour and seems to be returning to normal. The images from Sunday's Mikakunin festival are amazing. It was an event featuring unknown teen bands chosen from around Japan, and only teens were allowed to attend (except for staff, lol). Here are three videos. Hard to believe Techi was in such bad shape a couple of weeks ago. There she is in the midst of the crowd, playing around with people her age and younger. There has been a lot of weeping and gnashing of teeth among older fans who couldn't be there, lol.

There are still photos in @CutePanda's post above.

I understand people's criticism of Techi seeming to be unprofessional; and of management for pushing her; and also of Techi for saying she hated all adults when she was given these opportunities by adults, and has lots of adult fans. There are lots of things about what has happened with Techi over the past month that I don't understand at all, and I won't criticise until I do. But I do think she is perfectly right that adults are untrustworthy. Adults have responsibilities -- to their company, to their families, to their careers -- and feel little option but to cheat and lie and crush people when those goals are impeded. It's just how things are, especially in serious countries like Japan. And they are that way to the Nth degree in show business.

11. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I like it.
    I don't know how much is kayfabe, how much is real and how much is the lucky confluence of the two, but Techi fits perfectly the Keya image.

12. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    In my opinion the reason this happens is more because people are naturally narcissistic, not because of responsibilites.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Techi (HunterxHunter theme)

[​IMG]

source

from Hunter x Hunter chapter 369
    [​IMG]

link

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  14. qwen

qwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @ukifune Can you please give the actual link of 3 video it? I can not get it from this page

Edit: now I find it.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    togashi really is into keyaki. He quoted not only the first single, but also b sides and even individual PV

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Publicity like this is priceless: a character in a highly popular long-running shounen manga (in Shounen Jump since 1998, now at 34 volumes). Can't wait to see the reveal in the next chapter.

17. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

@ukifune The guy in yellow is super hyper that he pretty much shouted at ear shot from Techi:glare:
    Also, I guess we can't blame Techi if she hates all adults I mean she's always being push to the front and it might be 1 of the reasons why she hate adults so that can't be helped.

I'm just glad (despite the fact she hates adults) that she's able to express herself a little even thought she has restrictions.

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Reita -- One of the things that I've been noticing even more, recently, is how Techi likes to cover her face when she thinks the camera is on her. In the karaoke Keyakake show, for instance, when they show her looking over at Memi singing:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I think she feels that she is always being stared at -- and she is. Some members would love that -- and maybe she did at first -- but perhaps it has become more of a burden than she ever expected. Or maybe she is consciously trying to give more prominence to the other members.

Will she be given a chance to step back? I don't know. Maybe not. After all, it is she who symbolizes the group, and she who is now a character in a manga. I hope she and the group and management can work things out. I do think she has given herself some power, and certainly the right to at least a bit of freedom.

As for the super-excitement of some of the crowd, I was struck by how at ease Techi seemed in the midst of all that. Maybe she doesn't mind kids looking at her (and screaming at her), only adults. Lol.

19. Genzai

Genzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    k_by_blackbored-dbloykj.png

Small fan art I did just to lift up Hirate ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

@ukifune Whoa! I thought I was the only one that noticed. I've seen her hide her face in KEYABINGO! as well.

It's highly unlikely she would be stepped back but we'll have to see on the next single to see how she stand on this I guess..

True enough, maybe because she's with her peers and she can act her age or even be childish or maybe this is her true self who knows? but at least she doesn't have too much restrictions compared to being with Keyaki.