1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Any news about the 5th single? Why is it taking that long?

2. glsone

glsone Member

Album and the tour? Techi and Zuumins conditions delaying their plans? Who knows for sure. Should be some news soon though.

3. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Silent Majority cover by Oomori Seiko

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Kyotachin

Kyotachin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Wait for that Boku wa iyada part to enjoy maximum laughter

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

epic monomane [hehe]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

backup

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Who are those people? [hehe]

Personally I can wait for the next single. Give the girls some rest and keep the quality of the songs - and choreographies and VM and events - high.

Since Re:Mind is gonna be aired on Netflix, there's the chance we also get a Kanji drama this year? Zankokuna Kankyakutachi kind of sucked for me - personal opinion - so I'd like to get something better.

I'll gladly talk about what I think is going on with Techi, but right now it doesn't feel like its the right moment. Perhaps when a new center is chosen and she can rest and readjust and even live Keyaki from a new perspective it would be the right time for me to speculate... if that's gonna happen. This new year of Keyaki is really a big "Unknown", especially if the producer and staff planned another story-like album as the first, with the main songs linked to each other.

7. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Wow!! That Fukyouwaon cover was just great - dancing with high intense as real Keyachan, and adding some funny moments to the song.

About Hiragana drama, what I hope now is Hiragana getting new song (from 5th single) for the drama theme song with a great MV like Eccentric.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

8. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The center of the performance is comedian Kintaro. She got famous by impersonating Maeda Atsuko while performing AKB songs.

9. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Is that Kintaro as Techi? Lol
    Edit: Just got the answer, lol

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Ah wait! She's the lady who was in the Mechaike Bakajo test! I loved that one [hehe]
    I didn't recognized her at all though.
    Thank you for the info

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    ^Where is Uemura? She is front row member, right? Why the second rows shows up there?

14. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I think they have chosen the most popular/easily recognisable members, regardless of their position in the song formation.

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    That means, the rotation was useless. Management didn't have any intention in the first place, to give any push to the rotated member. It was just a strategy to satisfy and attract fans who want to see their favorite member clearly, even though we can clearly see, in most of MV, the screen time for these rotated members is almost the same with their previous position. :rofl:
    Poor Uemura, even though she worked really hard to get better in dance and other. Maybe, it's because she doesn't have character that matched with Keyakizaka's fierce and cool image. But, I will keep support her, wherever she will stand in the future. :)

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Not really. You can say the same to Manepa card promotion. Techi, Yuuka, Rika, Risa, Zuumin.
    They want the popular / publicly recognized members as the face of the campaign, like how Techi's has a big banner on Mechakari website after all these years. Is it unfair? Maybe, but that's how marketing works.

The 4th new front rowers might not have the promotion advantage, but they get front rows on all Kanji album song, and starts to shine on their own ways.

17. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Tomorrow They have HS event , Just hope for an announcement

18. aimergiga

aimergiga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I think uemura is potential and she deserves better, but everyone views the resource from different perspectives. Just think about top's fans (simply related to handshake's sales), maybe they will complain that: My stan is popular than yours, but why my stan just stands in the second row in this single!? Cause we all know position is important in both 48G&46G.
    Btw, I am glad to see uemura has more shootings in varieties, she needs to show herself more!

19. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Haha yup that's her!

I'm surprised to see no Yuipon included here. No offense to Suzumon but isn't Yuipon more popular than her?

20. glsone

glsone Member

Yes and no. The front row rotations aren't enough for immediate surges in popularity. They are more of a way of familiarizing casual fans with more of the girls. Not making them immediate top dogs.

Some girls have made more of their front row status than others. Akane did a lot with hers, Naako has been getting lots of attention since hers. Koike translated hers into a steady, and wonderful, radio spot but not much else. But girls like Aoi, Yone, and Uemura haven't really done much with it for whatever reason.

It's still up to the girls to use the platform to make people think they're interesting enough to keep being put out there.