1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 50th [11-gatsu no Anklet] (17/11/22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 10, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The former cuz it's AKB duh

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Easy solution: rename AKB48 to something else and 48G to AKB48 :rofl: (joking… mostly). If it's TYO48 or CYD48 or whatever, then AKB can keep its single sales streak, sousenkyo, janken, etc, and in time maybe CYD48 can have their own singles and route more money into the interested pockets. The sad bit I think would be renaming teams A, K, and B… I guess in my alt-universe the original team names would become some sort of symbolic kennin-only groups that perform in big events. At least if it's CYD, no team name will need a II…

Yeah, joking.

Mostly.

3. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Them complaining about the lack of pure AKB in senbatsu while also complaining about the pure ones who are already in senbatsu. Like, stick to your complain and not support the contradictory ones. I don't understand this fandom sometimes :rofl:

Anw, I wonder if the song's first hearing is going to be in Janken or Mayu's grad con. I feel bad that #sukinanda (a SSK single) got its first hearing from a radio program.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's still far away from the release date..soo...maybe not at janken. But who knows?

5. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Considering Mayu would already be gone before the release date, I really hope that they will hype it when the person is still in the group (does she still have to perform last theater stuff? or her grad con is really her very last performance)

6. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I don't think gradcon is her last appearance. At the very least I think she'll stay until end of year.
    And won't it kills the hype when it performed two month before the release date?
    Meanwhile her gradcon is only a month away. Both from the release date and janken.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Her gradcon isn't her last appearance (Her Final HS Events are in November). Plus the Theater Graduation as well. Earliest I think that will be is End of November, with the Latest being End of the Year (Maybe also pulling what Paruru did last year in Kouhaku being her final appearance).

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I hope she'll be in NHK Kouhaku as AKB48 member like Paruru last year..

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I second this. A lovely sendoff for my oshi <3

10. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope if there is a Kouhaku ssk Mayu would win it. She would be really happy.

11. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

YES PLEASE :^:

12. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    If anybody feels like it, Japanese fans are using the #AKB48単独シングル希望 hashtag on twitter. (Hoping/dreaming of a AKB48 solo singe)

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    it ain't gonna happen

14. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    At this point, the only way to get an AKB-only Senbatsu is through SSK (and as long as Jurina, Sakura, Dasu and Ogiyuka are around, that's not happening any time soon).

15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Double and triple A-side singles exist, and I hope management makes a double A-side with completely different senbatsus for the next single. First A-side should be 48G with Oguri center. Second A-side should be AKB only with Kubo center.

16. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    This. H!P has been doing this for years. They could use the 48G A-side for promotions in big music shows; use the AKB48 A-side for promoting in places like Kouhaku and internal events.

17. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Lol, it's more likely that they'll have jurina center one A-side and sakura the other one.
    Although it's possible to have an akb-only but composed of only team 8 members.

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    People will probably forget the less known A-side like Shiawase to Wakenasai because it was mainly used for a TV commercial. AKB even got to perform Hikari to Kage no Hibi, which was the main B-side for Love Trip so some may think it was an A-side. I think it was the worst case of double/triple dipping the same members.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    If management really wants to do it, double A side with proper promotions for both can be done.

We've seen AKB performed more than one song in music shows before. And in cases where they will be given only one song to perform, they can alternate which song to perform.

Point is, it can be done if they want to.

20. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    AKB-only single won't happen for another 20 years. Maybe when they reach 200-consecutive million sales and become invincible, then they will start to consider having an AKB-only A-side :glare:

• Like Like x 1