1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 50th [11-gatsu no Anklet] (17/11/22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 10, 2017.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Well in that case never mind, it won't have any effect at all lol

2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont think thats the position tbh.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Niconico squad stuck at the 3rd row. juri in front of sakura. ktrn, rika and minegishi right behind mayoyo. mako, kitarie on the left wing/naachan, harrupi on the right wing. soukantoku yuihan mirrors juri position. And random yumirin and berin pops up.

Interesting.

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Don't forget that Mayuyu will be in the first row and ktrn, rika, and miichan are in the third row. I don't think they will be right behind because the 2nd row will not have that big gap, no matter how large Mayuyu's head is. :)

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Oh yeah lol, of course thought she will be constantly jumping around from first row and second row XD

That's misleading for Bingo to display it like this lol guess it's still not exact

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I hope that is not true. Juri in first row... she is so awkward in performances D: and Miion first row after a drop in UG is unfair. Yukirin, Sayanee, Sakura, even Ogiyuka or Mirurun, all belong to the first row more if we go by logic of popularity, HS and visuals and everything else LOL. and it would surprise me if Dasu is first row since management usually don't push her compared to the other girls. though I'm neutral to her.

Anyway seeing this photo just reminds me again that there are too many girls in this senbatsu, it really should have been 21 :/

7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Especially Yukirin, yeah. Yukirin HAVE to in first row, right beside Mayu, actually. And Sasshi can be on the other side.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol at people thinking that's the actually formation.

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hahaha, It'd be funny seeing Mayu jump back and forth between 1st and 2nd row.

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    At least Yukirin and Sasshi must be in front row, pleasee..

11. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Watch them making Mayu the only one in the middle where the others are dancing besides her. Queen of 48G indeed.

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Everytime they perform they bring a mini stage only for the center. I don't mind at all [hehe]

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mayuyu, the very first person to be the Center and Hidden Center (Acchan wishes should was able to pull off :p) lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Wow I wish Minegishi was second row actually, I don't like to see Mion 1st row, doesn't feel right after dropping to UG, but I guess mngmnt likes her for some reason.
    Sayanee and Yukirin second row? maybe mngmnt is upset they didn't get the money from their votes lol.
    It's nice to see Sakura 2nd row, I want her to be more of a hard worker, I thinks she's been getting everything really easy. Haruppi second row? I was expecting to see her in the same position but 3rd row, I don't mind seeing her there, but I don't think she belongs to akb senbatsu anymore, she just doesn't fit there.
    Ogiyuka and Miru deserve 1st row, but not everyone can be there right? Hopefully after Kitare and Sayanee graduate. :^^;:
    LOVE to see an eito in 2nd row. Go Yuiyui, Handshake monster.
    PLEASE STOP TRYING TO MAKE KOJIMAKO HAPPEN, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN :lol:
    I was expecting to see Yumirin in the second row, maybe instead of Mako or Haruppi, but I guess it's ok to be her first senbatsu.

Not a bad formation anyways, it could be worse (KTRN ANNIN second row center [hehe])

15. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Honestly I wouldn't hate if this was the real formation(probably not the real positions), since Mayu would be snatching first and second row center. But Sayanee and Yukirin 2nd?

16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Sayanee and Yukirin position are great. This positions the best (except Sasshi, Jurina and center Mayuu) behind Mayuu. You can always to see them =)

17. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

There has to be some truth in the picture as to the hierarchy of positions. It's possible that the media senbatsu will not include Haruppi, and keep 2 girls per SG for a total of 8 SG members, giving us an equal mix of 8 SG and 8 AKB48.

18. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Why'd Jurina still on that position since BwT?

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I wouldn't be so sure about the first two rows being media senbatsu or whatever.

Didn't the throw all the girls in shows for High Tension and Shoot Sign?

20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I want Mayu to double dip first and second row center lol not gonna happen but it's a nice thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk