1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
    ^^seem it a little off from thread's topic so
    the "a pattern of behavior their media releases" that everyone has known is shaved her hair with purpose to said sorry to fans. Oftens hold goukon party for members, which come from Bunshun said on article. On Takamina's birthday party and told to be underage drinking but then the most important picture is a black and white photos don't show what exactly she drank while we had tons of color ones on that series;) (it made me think that Bunshun want to create new scandal for her but they can't find anything eventhough stalking to her everyday (remember kojimako's bf advice scandal happened when she was with Miichan) so they tried to made ones from the past:awesome:)
    A little before ssk, on Downtown Now (the show theme's is chat with each other) when she comment that she wonder had Jangsuk had platic surgery when he is gone, and Knet is said she is rude meanwhile Jnet defended her by saying he was rude to her first by called her "omae"
    The one with Ogiyuka, I honestly can't tell you what exactly what I think because, 1) I still learn Japanese, basically just N3, still have a lot of think to learn about language, culture (which has senpai-kouhai relationship like someone said that time), therefore I honestly can't understand that situation by exactly what Japanese think.
    2) it a show has script (base on papers on table). We don't know it's a question that Miichan comes from herself, or from producers. If it's a scripted question, do they talk with each other before hand to chose it? I don't know, either. From this sides, good or not, for me it still brought screentime for Ogiyuka. I can see that Miichan had a little shock when Ogiyuka cried so I don't think Miichan to be mean. I shocked too when she cried, actually. But it's understandable because Ogiyuka still new to this world, hadn't face so many hateful comments about her before. So when she heard that question, she recalled all things she has to bear all days and cried? Meanwhile, our girls and us are the one who read comments like this for years so we have used to them and though it's ok?
    3) I don't know who really is Miichan. She could really is a mean girl.
    But I have seen a lot people works with her said nice things about her, included the ones who olders than her, so I chose to believe to those words

I think soukantoku is the position that involve with media most. Soukantoku is group leader, the ones who represents the group to media and general public. Do you see it's always Takamina and now Yuihan is the ones speak first and last in an event or interview? will reporters write about that? will they mention her name or take her picture with that? they will. Now in most campains, dramas, when we sometime has lot a new gens and old ones like Mayuki don't, we still have Yuihan (ala wrestling drama) because she is the one lead them. And I think that she in change on leecher room, which is a regular skit on AKB48SHOW? Of cousre it bring pressure too

re-enter ssk things: shocked Miichan's fans, too. Especially when she talked a lot about graduation after she ranked UG center. We was like " finally the day has come", and relax all the year and then on the last day this year, she applicated her form, which made her fanbase angry, too . The reasons. Seem like she wrote on her long mobame, after the final result. Because I just saw screencap so I couldn't use dictionary to translate new words to understand all of it. Also when she use mobame, she means she only want to tell her fans so I respect that (and I can see why she did that by reading it). She also wrote a shorter version of that on instagam. A softer version actually. In which she said she will contribute to AKB to this ways. No matter she what her rank or unrank, she ok with it, as long as people noitce. So I guess it's about try to take general public interest to AKB as much as posible
    As said above, I like you guys just see managers want us to see and don't know what behind them. She wrote what she want us to believe. The true is could be she is selfish as people said. It's could be she was forced or convinced by managers to help them because they already has lost big name like Sayanee and Yukirin for media exposion this time ). Could be both. Things like that we won't know in future. After all, sousenkyo is a personal event which result is decieded by fans. We still like her, so we vote for her. That's simple

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Or perhaps OgiYuka is just really irritating to be around? Even when she's doing her self-intro at normal stages I cringe because it's just way OTT and also her voice has this nails-on-chalkboard quality that's kind of difficult to listen to.

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Well she is different. And also, SSK 5th. As this was after the event, it just seemed Miichan was a bit thick about the new kid in town, and why she was on the program in the first place... not to mention she was the only one who felt it necessary to scold her about it on camera. Not classy... most senpai know the adage 'praise in public, reprimand in private' -- esp when that 'public', 1) is the general public, and 2) may contain both heavily-invested fans, and anti...

No, it's definitely in line with SSK -- Miichan's non-grad announcement; Ogiyuka's 5th rank vs. Miichan's non-senbatsu; soukantoku, representative of the members for whom the SSK was invented.

As a fan, of course you'll choose that. In the beginning, I was neither/nor... but after 8 years of being an AKB & 48G follower, I can't say after all she's said and done, that I like her. Maybe she is a nice person... to those she chooses. This may be the difference that convinces me of my stance.

But not career-advancing media exposure. SKT is a rather busy position... but besides speaking on behalf of members in events, that's all it is. My point was that there'd be much more work behind the scenes as well as the media appearances, which means she can't control her schedule as much, as if she were a popular idol who can consult with mgmt on which jobs she takes; SKT needs to appear here or there, that's it, no choice. And I don't have to mention the pay is higher... but not nearly as much as Kojiharu was making (a douki with the career I feel she wishes she had).

Don't these two arguments contradict each other?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2017
  4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^How? One is addressing why Takamina wouldn't elect Miichan as the next soukantoku (would Takamina know that Miichan is not graduating the day after her?) and another one is addressing why she isn't graduating. Nice effort for pointing that out instead of countering my points :approve:

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Calm down... you said why would they elect a senpai who'd graduate tomorrow, right? Well if she were SKT, she wouldn't have to, and she'd have job security, which is what humans want. :^^;:

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    We're off topic so I'm gonna do something random on-topic; the other sister groups' Kami7 if SSK was limited to their respective sister group

SKE48
    1. Matsui Jurina
    2. Suda Akari
    3. Souda Sarina
    4. Furuhata Nao
    5. Takayanagi Akane
    6. Matsumura Kaori
    7. Oya Masana

HKT48
    1. Sashihara Rino
    2. Miyawaki Sakura
    3. Tanaka Miku
    4. Moriyasu Madoka
    5. Fuchigami Mai
    6. Tomonaga Mio
    7. Yabuki Nako

NMB48
    1. Shiroma Miru
    2. Yoshida Akari
    3. Sutou Ririka
    4. Ota Yuuri
    5. Kato Yuuka
    6. Murase Sae
    7. Okita Ayaka

NGT48
    1. Ogino Yuka
    2. Kitahara Rie
    3. Homma Hinata
    4. Nakai Rika
    5. Takakura Moeka
    6. Nishigata Marina
    7. Yamaguchi Maho

7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Nako from HKT is still probably shaking from miku's rank lol. Not that it really means anything since they probably won't center anything for awhile (maybe Nako one day just cause)

On that note about Mii-chan: I do feel for her a lot. I do admit that she wasn't really a fav of mine ever, and honestly she was probably super pressed from Kojiharu last year cause their vote counts were hella close so this was probably a last chance sort of thing (and honestly Kojiharu really missed the ball on that whole persona...could have been so much better, but it fell flat). I hope she realizes that good chance she'll never get into senbatsu/be in the front and should just go out with a bang. Like take a lesson from Kojiharu and just sort of slack and get that paycheck lol. I mean Kojiharu makes a lot of money modelling so AKB was just extra money I imagine, but she only recently graduated so I feel that says a lot.

Too many new kids anyways. Outnumbered and almost outclassed. I feel like being 19 this year was really good considering everything. In our current "social media" world, if you wanna stay relevant you gotta have a reason to be remembered and unfortunately I feel like if u google Mii-chan you'll probably always find that "moment" from her past. She has made fun of herself tho for it a few times, but I never felt it was lighthearted compared to someone like Sasshi. Similar scandals in a way, but the way they handled it showed the public who might be "stronger".

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Agree. Sasshi and Miichan couldn't be more different in the way they handled their respective scandals. Sasshi's 3 consecutive SSK wins are the bow atop the great mountain of effort she's put into becoming the Queen she always felt should represent the group the best. Hardcore fans as well as casual fans seemed to agree, at least for 4 out of the last 5 SSKs...

Miichan, esp in her efforts in SSK, seems to represent the orthodox, the quo... which I don't understand, given the circumstances -- in this turbulent age we live in, being static is as good as being left behind. Her way of handling her scandal aftermath, while it worked... was also an explicit prostration to fans, an old-school way of apology in enta. Sasshi's approach was anything but: endure but enrich (HKT), play her strengths with fan connection, demonstrate flexibility and ability to take risk, court allies and speak your mind when allowed. Not just lessons learned, but transcended. The rest is history.

Finally, Miichan's declaration to tackle yet another SSK, seems not well thought out, as it both confused fans and may only highlight how few cards she has left to play when it comes to the tide of new faces -- now and to come -- in SB. As much as I like to wax poetic about AKB's 'golden years'... mgmt is going to focus on new gens more and more... so SSK 2018, esp for Miichan... is gonna be going out with either a bang or a whimper.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Miichan as the last remaining 1st gen is absolutely going to get a giant sendoff concert. It's nuts to say she wouldn't. It's yet another opportunity - maybe the last meaningful opportunity - for management to trot out the previously popular kami members that no one can seem to let go of. There's no way they'd miss that chance. The final 1st gen graduating will also figure prominently into the next documentary movie they do. There will be so many idol tears that day they'll create an ocean upon which AKB will float at the top once more.

Please look forward to it :^O^:

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I see them bringing the 1st gen, if anything, but that's about it.

But I don't know if Miichan willget that big concert.
    With her relevancy, I can see her just waving goodbye in the background while the rest of the group sings Flying Get.

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This seems agreeable [hehe]
    Although it would be more relatable if the other big names didn't sit out.

12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    She really shouldn't join next year, but if she chooses to that's her choice in the end. She's had a great run and been there since day 1. Be remembered in a good way. A lot of fans didn't really care that Kojiharu left cause she kind of was barely there in the end, but I felt the way she handled her whole graduation was great. It was funny, sexy, and just playful overall. Her concert is actually fun to watch and not super ~emotional~ lol. Albeit, I did cry during her final theater performance.

She most likely won't. It'll also probably be pretty personal. Like only her close friends/anyone management wants to add to show off/and like the Team 4 she was in. Which is perfectly fine. I imagine the bigger graduations will go to Mayu, Yuki, Sasshi anyways. Gotta save that money lol

13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I agree lol Kojiharu's grad concert was super fun to watch, especially in the beginning. She sang one song with the Gen1 members and then was about to say goodbye until Mayu called her back like "wait you can't leave yet!!" I felt it was an hommage to her airhead character as it was obviously staged/acted but it was still very fun and fit her haha

14. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
  15. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ooooo they split them into 3 groups ?

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yes.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?posts/1365325

Hall 4 and 5 for Ranked members. Hall 3 for non ranked.
    Rank 17-80 will do their concert earlier. 1-16 and non ranked at the same time.

The reason the news surfaced again is because they just allowed general public (non fanclub/members) to purchase the ticket.

@sorasan I just noticed that the next post in that link above was yours... Lol

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  17. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Smart of them to give the top 16 a separate concert.
    The senbatsu members are popular enough for their own concert, and now they can each get a solo or center, also some units. Meanwhile, this year's Undergirls are a powerful selection, they deserve to center some song and they wouldn't have had the chance with the senbatsu members around. I'm surprised at the unranked concert being cheaper, some of those girls are very popular, and who wouldn't want to be there for the 81-100 place announcement!

18. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    100位 10163 Murashige Anna
    99位 10538 Ichino Narumi
    98位 10672 Oya Shizuka
    97位 10751 Yamada Nanami
    96位 10755 Tanikawa Hijiri
    95位 10882 Imada Mina
    94位 11196 Shinozaki Ayana
    93位 11503 Kitano Ruka
    92位 11750 Oda Erina
    91位 11868 Fukagawa Maiko
    90位 11903 Saito Makiko
    89位 12348 Jo Eriko
    88位 13037 Kimoto Kanon
    87位 13516 Shimono Yuki
    86位 13660 Hidaka Yuzuki
    85位 13695 Nakano Ikumi
    84位 14196 Kojina Yui
    83位 15107 Akiyoshi Yuka
    82位 15151 Aoki Shiori
    81位 15366 Uchiyama Mikoto

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

So close Mikotti...only 30 votes less....

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

So I wonder if the Mikotti Oshis have now begun saving for the 2018 SSK (Like Miorin Oshis did after she was 81st in the 2016 SSK)?