1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Moriya Akane (Akanen) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Welcome abroad! I believe there's no such a thing as too late! ;)
    Though this thread isn't as active as other member's threads we do have some quite passionate fans here. Like @drazaar here who even went to her HS lane.

Also, good news coming. an・an magazine will publish special collaboration series, starting with Nogizaka46's Eto Misa and Keyakizaka46's Moriya Akane special photoshoot collaboration "Biyou no Sakamichi Noboritai". This issue will be on sale on September 20th.

http://toriizaka46.jp/keyakizaka46/108952/

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  3. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    i guess they get some input in what they wear since she's in red? she looked pretty tense but overall good job on her first walk :1st: Everyone is praising her calves lol. IMG_20170916_101658.jpg IMG_20170916_101615.jpg
    https://twitter.com/popwavejapan/status/908971767967838209

if the video does not show watch the video here

welcome! It may be hard to explain but I agree. She seems to be really active and capable but almost seems to struggle to express herself sometimes in groups? Also she's still a loner even though she obviously has friends in the group. It's kind of charming to watch her being so earnest with all she does~

edit: not sure if any of you use the keyaki message app (moba) but nen's is worth it. She posts a good amount, not spam but usually at least once or twice a day. Occasional videos too.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Stunning photo from the time of Girls Award last weekend reminded me of when I first noticed her, at the original Keyakizaka training camp in 2015. She is famous for being the group's expert in beauty products and techniques, and she has put her knowledge to good use. She was in the Girls Award show, showing Guess clothes, on the runway for the first time, and now she is in the new an-an magazine in a piece with Eto Misa of Nogizaka, "Climbing the Slope of Beauty" together. Here's, first, the new photo that struck me, and second what she looked like when she joined Keyakizaka. I thought then she was one of the most attractive members. But she has been polishing her look ever since (click photos to enlarge):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^she's really grown

the scans are cute~
    an1.jpg an2.jpg an3.jpg

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    when mastered, fashion and make up art can bring the full potential of a woman sexyness and beauty.

7. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

From the very first time I saw her (in that Nogizaka Koujichuu special episode where both Nogi and Keyaki members appear), Akanen's beauty just jumped out to me straight away. She (and Suzumoto) were the Keyaki members that left an impact & made great first impression on me. Then they performed SaiMajo on the same show and I've been a fan of K46 ever since.

So...thanks, Akanen. Keep up doing the magic that you do.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Interesting still from Sunday's KeyaKake. For the first few minutes of the show, she seemed to be holding tight to Neru's hand/arm. (click to enlarge)

[​IMG]

Discussions suggest that the senbatsu half-episode was probably recorded on the same day as the grandparents episode-and-a-half. Was she worried? Did something she either liked or didn't like happen at the senbatsu announcement? Is she comforting Neru? Are she and Neru paired in the new senbatsu??? Or are they just becoming closer friends?

9. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    @ukifune akanen actually posts pics/vids with neru possibly more than anyone else on mobi so it could just be because they're friends not sure

• Like Like x 1
  10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She's and Neru are the Onion Sisters, and Akanen asked for a lot of Neru pics from Naako's 'Neru Folder'

Also, the interview between Misa and Nen is very adorable!
    Nen is calling her "Eto-san", then Misa revealed that she actually wanted to be called "Misa-senpai" so Nen said that she will call her that. You can really see that Nen really admires her, and Misa will be a great senpai for her though they are in different group. When their dressing room are next to each other, Nen would come over to asks Misa about beauty treatments.

11. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    DKxXgwxUEAEuxdB.jpg DKvCDzRVwAU7CHG.jpg DKw1ZT7VoAABnaV.jpg DKu1Cd3UMAAX8og.jpg small spam of the photogenic sergeant :chuffed: . Maybe i'll update the sad gallery lol...

here's her clothes from mechakari https://mechakari.com/web/coord/15384

I liked in the last bingo how yuukanen would end the performance meeting each other's eyes. Also liked how nen's big smile broke out at the finish.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  13. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

new vids from Ai-chan, she's playing with AI apps that tells you whether you're fated with other person or not. And she uses this to check whether she and Akanen are fated or not :lol:

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    annnd here's that clip ^ of akanen's lil squad doing canyoning~ she's having so much fun it's like a little kid on christmas day lol ---> click pass: ngo

they have clips of her going more than once on some of the challenges I can imagine her asking to go again and again [hehe]

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    she probably the one who have so much fun that day lol

her laughs hahahahah

16. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

17. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    didn't even realize first time i saw it but nen's bombing run was what took out katoshi. revenge [hehe]
    [​IMG]

edit: you don't really need subs to tell she gets down all the time in these things if they're losing. I think she's gotten better at bouncing back and keeping positive though since first joining though. She was fired up for the eggball thing. It's difficult always going last since the situation is constantly hopeless by then too lol.

In blog she said she went full force for the giant ball and the impact even had someone like her rattled for a second after she bounced off :lol:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Happy birthday to gunsou Akanen:3rd::3rd:

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Akanen:ome::ome:

[​IMG]