Iwata Hina (Hinachan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Hinachan's Showroom (17-09-17)

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Random TMI factoid: when an idol or actress captivates me, JDM or other... I automatically try to picture them as anime characters, in different styles (by different creators most recently fanboy'd, for example)... my visual ASD does this to 'make them real', which is hard to describe but that's my brain... :oops: Usually the anime version of an idol, as with the best studios -- tend to simplify imperfections while accentuating attractives, yadda-yadda.

My point is with Hinapiyo... this mental exercise fails -- esp with this latest SR look, hair up. There're so many little micro-expressions and hyper-cute things she says and does, at gatling-gun speed... there's no way an anime version could improve on it; it'd be far too difficult. Zero other 48G idols, my Ayumin and Yumirin included*, are in this list. Pretty rare. :cute:

* Ayumin is so adorable it pains me that she SRs so infrequently... but her expressions, while improving, are still a bit wooden... so it's easy to see Ayu in kyara form. Yumi for me is more expressive... but her main appeal is 1) her absolutely adorable hougen 2) her height and slightly tomboyish carriage, and 3) her ability to talk about things with ease and warmth with her fans. Her expressions are better than Ayu but there're only a few she inhabits during her SRs, so she's also easy to 'anime-ify'.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    wow this is some really next level comment that I have first seen people talk about idols for being cute. :rofl:

But I agree with everything you have said, for me Hinachan has definitely superseded beyond anything I have ever seen in the concept of cute within the two dimensional world which my brain also cannot comprehend at times because of the cuteness overload of her very existence in this three dimensional world alone. And you know what the crazy thing is? She is real and living among us on this Earth! :omfg:

Every Showroom of hers scripted or unscripted are as amazingly entertaining as to any man-made masterpiece animated production from Kyoani because there is nothing compared to the way on how she talks and interact with fans are just so unique yet natural while also being unpredictable and fun. God-like treatment to everyone from start to finish. :approve:

Funny thing about Yumirin is that I actually see her as Monkey D Luffy XD Airheaded/ weird cute laughter/ shows monstruous strength at times (aura)/ very dependable except for the behaviour sometimes are being too much of a disgusting hopeless wota drooling all over Naachan Other than that, she is "anime-atable" yeah, if that is a word too XD

Same deal with Ayumin which she is the textbook oujousama type character. That's all I can say. But she at times can show me she can outshine the cuteness of them both. Which is also nice.

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Random daily useless news you need to know about Hina Chan

- First thing first. Someone made a contract thingy template so you can show your loyalty to a certain STU member. https://twitter.com/yamatake5545/status/909720613928837120
    DJ_6CjSUMAEPpgx.jpg

Soooooooooo it's like this when done. Then you post it on twitter hashtag your oshi and let everyone know.
    pledge.jpg
    (Basically it's forcing yourself to stop being a DD and pledge your wallet to her lol jk)

- Aoki released a sneak peek in the Janken guidebook showcasing YumiHina. (Yes, Hinachan took a step backward as Yumirin is leaning forward to conpensate the height difference which resulting in hella awks pic XD)
    https://twitter.com/paopaoPap/status/909626583249334272
    DJ-kiw4UEAAIqD0.jpg

- From the last SR, Hinachan introduced the "Piyochanzu squad anthem" and every piyochanzu shall answer this call from now on by following her wherever she goes. (jk she just made it up on the spot, but I'm not sure if it will acually become legit someday lol)
    https://twitter.com/teppen_hina/status/909580192175157253

[​IMG]

- A baseball fan piyochanzu is collecting any jerseys that have "IWATA" on the back lol and also other ones that have STU member's last name. I really hope that they do collaboration with carps and put out the legit ones . I'm so gunna get myself one if so.
    https://twitter.com/taka1706/status/910187721590579201
    https://twitter.com/LastQuake/status/910211408218005504
    DKGi1P1U8AAyYg_.jpg DKGmGJzU8AAVnzB.jpg DKGieJSVAAAYIPT.jpg DKGieopV4AAS1Hf.jpg DKGifEAVAAExHl9.jpg

- Lots of STU fans are going nostalgic mode and retweeting themselves from the audition period as they reminisence how far the girls have gone through these 6 months.

- And for piyochanzu's, to comemorate this historical day(?) they have opened up a offcial fan club page dedicated to Hinachan called "Piyochanzu square". I believe the very first organized fan club in STU to do so? This is a truly amazing feat. Check out the page!
    >>> hinapiyo.stars.ne.jp <<<

- One of the statements Hinachan made during the audition period.
    「笑顔と元気と夢を与えられる人 」 "I want to become a person who give others smiles, energy and dream."
    Let's keep supporting her! ToT
    https://twitter.com/hina_iwata0221/status/909979439261392896
    DKDlcbFUQAA7Pm4.jpg

- She has SR scheduled for today at 1800 jst. People are guessing shes gunna be talking about the half year debut memories in STU stream. This might gunna be a real tear jerking stream for a lot of us piyochanzu's.

DKGV4guUEAAXDHj.jpg

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ I wouldn't be betting on the anthem not going viral in the Piyochanzu... and spawning all sorts of variations and remixes. :lol: I guess we'll find out at the next akushukai! :approve:

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Welp today's SR was ruined by the wifi as 90% of her stream went mosaic (and I actually slept in and entered the room an hour late lel) she was kinda in a low tension and frustrated about her internet connectivity but she kept the positive energy up. So as fans this time, we kept encouraging her back in return and told her it was totally fine!

She also said something about going to the hospital a bit earlier some time because she was having problems with her eyes or something. Will need to rewatch it tomorrow and read the summary from piyochanzu to figure out what she was talking about.

As Hinachan said, what an unfortunate day.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hinachan in a series of unfortunate events Sept 20th

Well I rewatched the video and read the summary on the piyochanzu square. And I was half right about her going to the hospital where it suppose be a clinic.

Anyways so the unfortunate story started two days ago, when Hinachan woke up in the morning, her left eye was constantly in pain and made her really uncomfortable as she was worried something bad had actually happened to her body. So she decided to go to see the doctor by herself after asking papapiyo about the clinic’s address.

It was the very first time in her life where she goes to the doctor without her parents and she was really nervous (and in pain) as she was waiting in line and filling up the application form also by herself.

After seeing the doctor, he gave hinachan two bottles of eye medicine droppers where she needs to take 8 times a day. Usually it was mamapiyo who would always help her with dropping the medicine on her eyes but since she is also not beside her atm so hinachan had to do that by herself too.

A day after that which was yesterday, she woke up late and had no time to make up and was late for school. She was also instructed by the teacher that she needed to tie up her hair and stuff. She then said, "Gakko wa mendokusai" (school is so troublesome) in a humorous manner but we felt that she is still young and education is also important for her. Guess she is stepping into the rebellious stage of a teenager.

After school it was SR time and she thought she could have a good time spent with fans in the evening then go to rest in her pajamas though she still didn't have time to do make up. But as you all already know, her wifi failed on her and the stream went mosaic 90% of the time. She felt really frustrated but still kept a good humor expressing about it. As she was blaming herself that she should've gotten a pocket wifi as a security and felt apologetic for showing up with no make up as well. We told her it was aokay as we were literally all happy enough to just hear her voice and she is still 14 where no make up is really expected from us. Plus I legitamely think she is already super kawaii as she is, and having a great smile is the best makeup she needs right now while also having a kind heart. (Just idol problems) She promised this is gonna be the last mosaic stream from her as she will ask papapiyo to get her the pocket wifi.

Then someone mentioned that ANN was gonna be broadcast with STU members for the very first time, but as we all know that she is under 18 hence excluded in the lineup, she was kinda jealous and hoped she was older. Her left eye was also hurting during the stream.

While she was talking about all this, we all felt kinda gloomy and thought hinachan would drop a tear or two and it was totally fine. But turned out she did not and just made some humor out of all this on how she has grown a lot from being an idol.

We all piyochanzu felt proud of our little girl going through all these things and kept encouraging her to have hope that tomorrow is going to be a good day for her for sure!

My hinachan is truly a tough girl physically and mentally. Given normally other common girls at her age, they would probably be having all kinds of emotional problems.

Anyways as to my observation, I think that what caused her left eye to pain unbearably is possibly due to the stress that has build up over time on her and as well as the STU tour is close by. (I also had that experience before as I had like 2 heavy papers due on the same day during my university years) Hope she can tough through this experience because these are the trials into what makes an idol a true ace and center material. Character is always first then abilities. And hinachan has one again proven this to me.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    :twisted: is that the lyrics of Keyaki's new single?:oops:
    as I understood it, after medicine and wifi, she had already enough of dropping :|

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Lol damn it I unconsciously revealed my secret love for keya.

Lol damn it, again I wrote too many "droppings" unconsciously I'm feeling like sad too. ToT

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

*puts on bodyworker hat*

One of the conditions that may be causing her eye pain, is a knot in a muscle that pulls on the back of the head. It can form from always looking down at devices (tech neck), or studying at a desk for long periods.

If her pain feels like a spear to the back of the eye... drops aren't gonna do squat. If it's a minor infection though, the drops may be helpful depending on what they are -- I've had styes form in the spring and have been prescribed drops to tackle the bacterial infection.

Anyhow, if she has the spear to the back of the eye... the knot sits just under the edge of the skull about 1" - 1.25" (2.5 - 3.2cm) away from centerline (do NOT go any further than 1.25"/3.2cm). In many cases, there's another burning knot the same amount above the edge of the skull, same distance from ctrline.

To remove them... try a pressure that doesn't go above a 7/10 on your pain scale... start off the knot, press over the knot, ending off the knot. Stroke in only one direction; repeat 9 - 15 times. If you have both knots, you must deactivate both, or one will respawn the other.

*replaces piyochanzu hat*

Awww! Poor Hinapiyo... but it's her unusual ability to make others happy, that taught her how to maintain perspective herself. Our fuzzy sunny yellow piyo is growing up to be a fine fledgling! :approve: :blush:

... besides, I always think of a suppin SR haishin... as waking up on a lazy Sunday morning with fluffy pancakes and coffee (maybe cocoa or warm tea for piyo)... and just letting the time tick away slowly, in each other's company. <3 Works with my Yumi D. Laffy! :lol:

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That is some interesting medical info that I cannot give comments on lol

But I can say this, my imoto complex is forcing me wanting to fly to Hiroshima right now and tapping her head saying "Well done, my kawaii imoto" can you diagnose for me too? XD jk

Idk if you know but she did actually do the suppin stream way back in April? And I iirc that was the day where the duckling hat was introduced and it got sold out almost immediately right after the stream XD

Edit: Backtracked a bit and it was actually May 23rd XD Birth of the piyochanzu's

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/iwata-hina-hinachan-hinapiyo.19177/page-4#post-1327247

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I was not a Hinapiyo fan at the time (heck, I don't think I was even an STU fan in May yet)... this is a source of regret. So late, so late... :^^;:

I hope piyo gets some relief. Having eye pain is as bad as tooth pain. :(

The bodywork advice is how I'd diagnose our piyochan, were she referred to me. :blush: A quick look at her left eye in the haishin, tells me it's probably not a bacterial infection (pink eye)... but if it's viral, you can barely tell as the eye doesn't change too much -- however, viral eye infections are more dangerous as they're more contagious than the bacterial kind, which is already easy to spread by touch. I'd look in Hinachan's eye for these signs -- and if she had them, I couldn't touch her as a medical professional; she needs a doctor.

If no infection though... it's ~20 mins on the table working her neck, to fix her eye pain. By coincidence I had a new mother of a 10-mo-old come in today complaining of pain in her lower neck that woke her up at night (from carrying and holding the baby, looking down at it). 30 mins, replacing a disjointed rib, removing special knots called trigger points, realigning her neck vertebrae, and changing the length of certain back, shoulder and rib muscles... and she was fixed. :chuffed:

It's in cases like this, I feel my skills could remove so much unnecessary suffering, from those who help others with theirs. We need more konbanpiyo-piyo in our lives! :approve:

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Don't worry you should read from page 1, I think I got almost every single SR and blog up to July digested. :)

Never too late to join the piyo squad :approve:

DKKt_7bUIAAWxvS.jpg DKKt_7dUMAAPlmN.jpg DKKt_7dVYAECO6N.jpg DKKt_8ZUMAAWF8L.jpg

Planning to join the Hinachan b-day committee, but I'm still bit shy :p
    https://twitter.com/hinapiyo_seitan/status/910797234714718208

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Good news and bad news of the day! Good news is I've finally punched out the latest Hina blog update, yay! Bad news is I left half of the blog entry back home in my pc desktop...(cuz I'm out of town right now lol) So I'm just gunna post the most recent four blog translations here. The other three blog translation will be in the next batch which I will post it up once I get back home...next week. [​IMG]

Anther good news is that I have applied to get in the Hinachan birthday committee yesterday and they accepted me into the club! lol They also invited me into piyochanzu line group XD and I can tell you guys that there are 69 people in it now!

One last good news, Niconico just announced a while ago that they will be streaming the Tokushima Tour concert next Friday which is also my birthday! Getting to watch Hinachan perform on my birthday, how fricking awesome is that! \(≧▽≦)/

=========================================

Yaho~~(・ω・)ノ

It’s Hina! ∧( 'Θ' )∧

Thanks for coming to the Osaka handshake event the other day! (*´∀`*)

For those who came ♡♡

Thank you very much♡(。・ω・。)

On the 9th, it was my first time doing “one-shot” and “two shot” and “love umbrella” but it was very fun! (*≧∀≦*)♪

Though I was little bit shy...lol(〃ω〃)

At that time I did a shrine maiden cosplay!

If you have taken a picture, video with Hina and saved in your picture folder then you have good luck lol ٩( 'ω' )و

On the 10th it was something like this~~(・ω・)ノ

Felt like wanted to be like a princess so I went with this co-ordination(*´ω`*)☆

It was super fun!! Had many laughs and received many positive energy from fans(*´꒳`*)♡

Handshake event is fun♪

Will you guys come again ? (*・ω・)ノ♡

Also, there was the AKB senbatsu single announcement,

To my surprise, Yumirin was chosen into senbatsu~~( ;∀;)・:*+.☆

There must be more pressure on her now as things will be increasingly tougher but,

I will always be on her side to support her.

This picture was taken before our first live! (*´∀`*)

How nostalgic(*⁰▿⁰*)

Lastly I’ll talk about some exciting stuff that recently happened(^^)

I will be on BLT magazine selling on September 23rd!!・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

This time it was lots of fun taking the shoots! lol(*´∀`*)

Go read it♡♡♡

Tokushima Tour will be on September 29th! ∧( 'Θ' )∧

For those who can make it that day, I will do my best to show you my best performance so please look forward to that!!! (*´∇`*)♡

One last thing I want ask everyone…

Did Hina appear in your random set of photocards?(。・ω・。)

Please do so if you still haven’t! (*⁰▿⁰*)

Offshot~~(・ω・)ノ♡

Thanks for reading until the end♡∧( 'Θ' )∧

Sorry for writing too much about a bit of everything in the blog ゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。

Next is Mari~na♡

Recent the shop are selling corns and yam and such where it feels like Autumn (=´∀`)♡

Autumn appetite, I want to eat those...( ˘ω˘ )

But but, diet ( ;∀;)

Yay! Hina blog part 10!!!

You who have always read my blog until now!!!

Thank you (๑>◡<๑)♡

Please keep on having fun from now on ♡(*´ω`*)

What I haven’t talked about in the Hina blog, Kansai collection♡♡

I performed in the opening act of it! (*⁰▿⁰*)

My hair style and make-up is mature like!! (〃ω〃)♡

It’s completely different from usual!! (°▽°)

The gal who always does her own hair isn’t frizzy anymore ↓↓↓

Which one do you like?? ♡♡

Here are the pictures with everyone~~(*´ω`*) but it’s mostly me though lolol \(^o^)/

Since we are in Osaka, Takoyaki pose♪(´ε` )

Making a Tako face while holding my smart phone lol

Naasan Naasan ♡\(//∇//)\

Kansai collection was fun~(*⁰▿⁰*)

I saw you piyochanzu’s properly! ∧( 'Θ' )∧

Thank you always♡

Also mustering all piyochanzu on September 9th and 10th handshake event---! ∧( 'Θ' )∧∧( 'Θ' )∧∧( 'Θ' )∧∧( 'Θ' )∧

Thanks for watching till the end~~!

Please look forward to part 11 too~♡(*´∀`*)

Next is Marina ∧( 'Θ' )∧♡

Summer holiday is at its ends, almost over now(°_°)

What kind of Summer has everyone been experiencing? (´-`).。oO

Mine was the the funnest in my life lolol(*´∀`*)

Since there has been a lot of events happening, this time it might be hard to read (´⊙ω⊙`)

First of all, handshake event in Kobe!!!

I was being assigned the center for “Iwake Maybe” in the mini-live! ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

After hearing all the loud chants I was also in a hype mood( ´∀`)

The handshake of course, was also very fun! (≧∀≦)

And after this (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)♡♡♡

My beloved Ayumin’s birthday party~~・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

Happpppppppy Birthday! (*´ω`*)♡

We ate some fries which Ayumin mama made for us lol It was delicious! m(_ _)m

Nom nom(´ω`)

And then and then, I performed in Zoom-sta* !ヽ(*´∀`)♡

It maybe the first time that I have done Ponytail style in a event !! (*⁰▿⁰*)

How was it?

And then and then and then lol

I performed in MUSIC TRIBE! ϵ( 'Θ' )϶♡

I have always been thinking about this but the duckling hats are so easy to recognize! ∧( 'Θ' )∧☆

It is so easy to spot even from far away~♡

And...today was @jam!! (*´∀`*)

**Yoko-Ari I have always admired it. I would be glad if we were able to leave a bit of an impression to the people who didn’t know much about STU.

Thanks for reading until the end (。・ω・。)♡

No matter which event it was they were all fun! (*´∀`)♪

This year’s Summer was truly the best for me~ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

For those who came to the events, thank you very much! ♡

Next up is Ma-ri-na! ♪( ´θ`)ノ

Note:

*MAZDA Zoom-Zoom stadium Hiroshima. Home stadium of the Hiroshima Carps.

** Yokohama Arena.

Kon piyo everyone ♡∧( 'Θ' )∧

It’s Hina~~ヽ(*´∀`)

A little while ago~ The talk event of the MUSIC TRIBE has been released!(*´꒳`*)*・゜

Thanks for everyone who have attended the event! (*´∀`*)♡

Though I thought the talk went kinda meh but did everyone had a good time? (。-_-。)

I’ll try harder in doing better at talks~~*・☆

YumiHinaFuu ♡lolol

People it is unfair that I am able to do winks(^_-)

Also also, Hina was published on the Tokushima News ٩( 'ω' )و♡

Offshot~~☆

Paper crane pose(*´∀`*)♡

There is also a video about it, please do check it out♡♡

After that, there was the three days of handshake event in August 11th, 12th and 13th~~・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

Thank you for all the fans who have came to the event! m(_ _)m

My gratitude cannot be expressed in words to the fullest…! (〃ω〃)

It’s my first time feeling this satisfied since birth!

I really had a lot of fun! ♡(*´ω`*)

Now showing you guys the many pictures from the handshake event~!! (*・ω・)ノ

Day 1ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

Day 2ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

Yes, this time I became a rabbit and cat (=^x^=)♡

Day 3

Nanasan...(〃ω〃)♡

Took a pic with Ichigo-san

There are too many pics...( ̄◇ ̄;)

Anyways, that was how fulfilling these three days were~ ~lolol\(^o^)/

I want to meet you all again asap♡(*´ω`*)

Thanks for reading till the end♡ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

There has been a lot of fun stuff ever since joining STU and I am living the life everyday! ♡

Next up is Marina~(。・ω・。)

Oh! And Hinachan SR will be up in 10 min too

https://www.showroom-live.com/48_IWATA_HINA

16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Aw, her writing style is very cute imo~ You really get that little-sister-feel for her:cute:

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Glad you noticed, she really loves to use those emoticons to their maximized potential, so I decided to include them into my translates cuz they bring out her imouto character too lol

18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm glad you left them in! It really adds a nice touch to it and makes it more personal, which I think is very considerate and cute of Hina~

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Those emoji are the best and totally Hinapiyo brand :blush::approve:

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Yesssssss finally Hinachan made it to your sacred ranking XD

Another example of how Hinachan can always make you smile even when there is a typhoon raging outside the door.
    https://twitter.com/eco0sa9la15/status/910506690864283648

She just makes everyone thinks the thunder and rain are the sounds of frying tempura :blush:

The downside is she made herself super hungry and she couldnt go outside to buy tasty food to eat cuz the weather was still pretty bad XD

Edit:
    And great news Hinachan is selected to go to the Osaka water festival on Oct 15!

Judging from that line up looks like it's Hinachan special center formation since most of them are loli's who are shorter than her XD

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017