1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That is interesting ... with that eyes and smile ... didn't recognize her at a glance

3. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yes, it was Yuihan
    Today/Monday is about MSte Ultra Fes. AKB did a medley of 3 songs. Cute moments from Naachan like when MSte was transitioning to the CM (Jurina x Naachan) and also when she was shown in the wipe, arguably giving the best wipe performance :)

CM transition
    https://twitter.com/keikeikei9/status/909738725243887621

wipe
    https://twitter.com/mor48rom/status/909736023126503424

Also at the end of the show
    Naachan ultrafes03 (Custom).jpg
    shiny eyes... :cute:

Pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

YuuNaa fanart from Taneda sensei
    [​IMG]

5. Rurouni

Today is her day off and there were 3 things that she looks forward to. The first one was going to a movie theater to watch the latest Eureka Seven movie. She should try to cosplay as Eureka... maybe someday.
    Second one was she went shopping and then eat shaved ice with Miki :)
    Third one was the 14th gen had a reunion today (minus Mako, because either she was sick or had a job) and also having an early birthday party for Nakkii and Mitsuki <3
    170919 Miki twitter.jpg
    https://goo.gl/zGgS24

Although she said that she won't be at the theater until at least next month, management just scheduled her to perform on September 25th Team 4 stage :^^;:

Attached Files:

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Naachan could pull off Eureka or Renton. :approve:

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So she can kiss herself like Sayanee in her latest MV? :p

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ LOL! I did italicize the or, didn't I? :XD:

I hope she doesn't interpret this as a Two-Face-style split cosplay, either/or... or do I? :hehe:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  9. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Ouch, and I was hoping to see the full 14th gen reunion since I heard about it. But it seems like they are going to organise it again?

Didn't she said that she won't be back until the 16th or 17th, and not 16 or 17 day later though? I doubt Naachan really could do the whole half-month without charger battery lol.

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ I'm sure she can purchase another one if need be... but like Naachan, I'd be going back for that first battery if I could...

Wonder if the staff at the hotel could send it to the theatre? That would eliminate some logistics spaghetti in her schedule.

11. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    She forgot it at theatre, not the other way around XD

12. Rurouni

Her mother already buy a new charger for her. As for 16 to 17, if it's a date, on Sept 16th the senbatsu was doing something and the 17th they probably practicing for ultrafes. Basically she will be busy elsewhere on that date. 18th of course the ultrafes date. So I assume when she wrote that it is probably more about she hasn't got any theater scheduled until at least next month. Of course I don't have any Japanese skills, so it is merely a deduction based on other things going on XD
    Edit
    Actually, after I reread it again, it seems she was talking about the performance at 16th and 17th (team 4 and minerva) and said that she can't be in it, thus can't get the charger.
    I'm probably too panicked that Naachan left her charger at the theater and missing the context of her mail... Lol. Anyway, if you want an actual translation, you can go to http://okdnn.tumblr.com/ . They don't translate her mail immediately, but eventually it will be translated.
    Good thing now she has 2 chargers. Hopefully she won't left both chargers at the same place.
    Btw, yesterday she they ate at IWA.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Ahh, gosh I misread. Oh well... at least she'll have a backup now... :approve:

I have 3 in my stuff when I travel -- the stock charger that came with my device, a backup charger (normally much smaller than the OEM one), and a power pack for when outlets are hard to find (some airports for example). Then again, I seriously aggro when inconvenienced, when I could've done something simple to prevent it... :fp:

Since Samsung went to USB-C... will have to replace two of those when I upgrade this fall. :^^;: It's a much better standard than microUSB by far tho...

14. Rurouni

Tonight's AKB48 ANN with Naachan, Takino Yumiko, Torobu Yuri, Fujiwara Azusa, Fukuda Akari, Yano Honoka. Basically STU48 ANN. Don't miss it! Today I believe she was judt hanging out waiting for ANN. Don't know with whom. Maybe just her manager. Who knows? She did buy a set of ear cuffs.

15. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  16. Rurouni

Showroom at 20:15 JST. Around 20mins from this post.

17. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I like how stu members can get naachan do things that we rarely had able to see naachan do. Seriously, finally we got to see majime captain actually breaks. Hahaha..that nana nana nana nana watashiwa okada nana is so on point funny for naachan that is...since she never did something dorky like that. No other members in her team before ever dare her to do anything like that..the fact that stu members can make her do anything like that so easy really makes me happy. And we still have a long way of stu members and nachan interaction ahead of us. Lucky. hehe. I want naachan to do showroom with stu members on normal occasion. that'll be fun.

ps:yumirin is such a fan...she's like one of us.haha. she's too obvious seriously...keeps looking at naachan every sec of the show. girl,control a bit at least.

18. Rurouni

170920 ANN STU48 special

http://dai.ly/k1k0l0OzvUUf1roIjbC

http://dai.ly/k2LC3Z4Akf8xKvoIhP7

170921 Showroom

*it is being split into 2 parts since she changed her streaming device from tablet to phone and it produced different videos and at different audio levels (when she streamed from her phone, the audio is much louder).
    *the tablet ran out of power, thus she used her phone for the last 30mins.

For the most part, she was on the phone with Yuiri. At the beginning, She was talking about yesterday's ANN and moe lines and people (and her juniors) managed to convince her to do it again... lol. Also she regretted the fact that she missed SayaMomo (Sayanee x Momoka) kissing at the end of the NMB concert yesterday (which she attended). She did watch until the end, but apparently, the kiss happened at the very end.
    She did a voting about her hair color, whether people like her to have black hair, (dark) brown hair, or the current lighter color. The current color wins.
    She also touched a bit about AKB only single and it seems she takes a more pragmatic approach on it.

Before doing this showroom, she went out together with Ota Yuuri. They went to eat chocomint and talk about yesterday's NMB concert.

SNS pictures
    From yesterday's (Wednesday) NMB concert
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

AKB48 ANN
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

From today's date with Yuuri (Thursday)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  19. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    full version

20. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    are some one in here still have this old ANN ?its in 160323 AKB48 ANN [Juri, naachan and mako]