1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert The 3rd AKB48Group Draft Kaigi (18/01/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2017.

1. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    They didn't call Aki-P genius for nothing

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Nogi's second gen says hi

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

So If that happens, That means the voting thing you two think they will put in + Request Hour Voting Ticket for the 50th Single.

Thanks :). I'm guessing November then is when we will see Draft Kaigi Showrooms.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    wooooow guess this is the final solution AKS comes up with solving the team shortage problem.

Not enough girls??? Just get more girls ez.

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Girls from 11 to 20 can all audition and unlike regular gen auditions, you must be living in Japan (<- ?)

You can choose what groups you want to join or doesn't matter

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Wow, 3rd draft. Kind of agree with the idea except....promote those 2nd draft already!!!!! We've already lost Kira and Nao :fp:

I have to say that after promoting 16th gen and D2, filling the gap with D3 is a good move. Involving fans to vote is a safe bet. So anyone who got through already got some fan base. Genius I would say.

lol....savageeee [hehe]

7. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Only max 20? That means no 23 year old draftees?

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :chuffed: you don't know about them nothink! may be thy are flop, their HS are not good, but they always have a chance to PR themselves. Songs, MVs, TV programs, Magazine etc

9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    For the management to let fans have the final say in the choice of draft members, I seriously hope they are planning to set up some real system to evaluate the candidates, other than the short homemade self-introduction videos we have seen on their YouTube channel in the last two installments.
    And I'm not even talking about stuff like doing Showroom, as they did with Nogizaka and AKB's 16th gen, because we know already that when left to their own devices the girls would waste time discussing about irrelevant stuff like what school club they used to be in or doodling on whiteboards for fun. That would be useful to draw in the sympathy of fans, but useless in ultimately determining which group needs which girl.

10. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Just going to say that each draft generation has 1 presentative in senbatsu / top 8 this year, which is far better result than any group could boast. And they are both the last pick of their respective team. Some other draftees have been ranking and selling handshakes nicely too. That shows that Draft at least has some meaning to it, in which team members see potential where mgmt usually overlooked.

And except for AKB, most D2 in other groups have already been promoted, which means it is a problem for AKB and not the Draft system in general.

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It was 18 back then but for a few years now, the limit is always 20 years old.

Will AKB48 actually use the draft members or will they be like D2? Maybe management expect more members to graduate so that there's no need to shuffle if they do this or the normal auditions. It will definitely force management to promote D2 and 16th gen at least in 2018. If the voting will be on the next single, I don't think it will affect much sales wise because not everyone might be interested in it plus Request Hour tickets might be more important than this. Props though for attempting to make fans interested.

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I can't help but thinking this must feel like a punch in the neck to the AKB D2 girls.
    You have them sitting in a corner for 2 years and now you're asking for more girls? Heck, the 16th gen has already more songs thansome D2. I'm surprised more haven't left.

Still, this announcement should indicate that some promotions are happening (Mayu's concert?), so at least that's good..

Interesting.
    I'd assume the 16th gen is being promoted soon as well then.
    Nobody is going to sit there while B drafts 10 girls.
    TII though :^^;:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Regarding about the fans choosing the members, I think someone that can understand Japanese needs to read the audition page carefully before saying it will be a fan votes like ssk. I just quote something from there
    "各チームを代表するファンの皆さまの選出方法に関しましては、別途発表致します。"
    Doesn't it said that they will announce how they will select fans representing each team in a separate post/announcement? At best, they might pick a known team oshi as the team rep. Right now we need to wait for more details before saying it will be like SSK or voting for RH.

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Am i the only one who thinks of a showroom vote ?

16. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    So on the one hand, with the introductions of NGT and STU there are a whoooooole lot of girls already that I can't keep up with. And a lot of the draftees are going to be auto theater girls. On the other hand, AKB needs it, even if they promote all the current KKS.

With this amount of draftees, it might be more like getting a new gen of KKS for each group. Maybe having them bound to a team will bring back the actual appeal of teams?

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    After sleeping a couple of hours.
    I have a question, the fans will:
    1. choose the candidates enter into the conference to be later chosen into a Team?
    2. choose directly a team for the candidate?

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

As long as you know even their worst popular girl sold a slot in Handshake, got a magazine shot, and always appear in their group single B-side, it's cool.

Back to Kaigi, I think the 20+ limit of member/team is too much, if not reaching.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They will announce how the fans representing each teams be picked later.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

20. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    oh man i seriously love draft girls, they are the best, they should let kisaki yuria pick this next batch beforshe goes, that's the best thing she ever did

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro