1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ========================
    JANKEN BACKSTAGE SHOWROOM
    ========================

170924 - SHOWROOM - AKB48 JANKEN 2017 BACKSTAGE BROADCAST

Instagram stories:
    https://www.instagram.com/rika___n24x/
    https://www.instagram.com/komiharu_official/
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Komiyama Haruka's twitter: https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/911861832838549504
    18 Medium star.png SHOWROOM 18 Medium star.png
    Let's enjoy together the Janken Tournament on Backstage SHOWROOM from 17:00 (JST) 18 Raised fist.png 18 Victory hand.png 18 Raised hand with fingers splayed.png
    #AKB48 #Janken Tournament 2017
    #PINKFOLLETTA

[​IMG]

SHOWROOM twitter: https://twitter.com/SHOWROOM_jp/status/911931448080207872
    Picture of the day 18 Camera with flash.png 18 Sparkles.png
    AKB48 Group Janken Tournament Backstage Live Broadcast!
    Winner is #fairyw!nk 18 Party popper.png
    Thank you very much for watching this long broadcast 18 Double exclamation mark.png

#Komiyama Haruka
    #Nakai Rika
    #Unjo Hirona
    #Aramaki Misaki
    #HKT48
    #Janken Tournament 2017

#SHOWROOM
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix A.16 - "Seishun Dokei" Vinyl Release Interview
    Prev
    BUBKA Interview - Nakai Rika & Homma Hinata
    Next
    Will Nakai Rika become Sashihara Rino's successor?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

A.16 - "Seishun Dokei" Vinyl Release Interview

The NGT48 sensation! Vinyl release of "Seishun Dokei". Kitahara, Ogino, Nakai and other members talk about the current popularity

September 27, 2017

[​IMG]

NGT48's debut single "Seishun Dokei" acquired the 1st place in the New Artist category of Oricon Single Ranking for the most copies sold in the first half of 2017. A vinyl record containing six songs - five remix versions of Seishun Dokei including the original mix and all five coupling songs from the CD - will be released on September 27.

NGT48 was formed in August 2015 as the fifth national 48 group after AKB48, SKE48, NMB48 and HKT48. The group made their major debut in April this year, and in their second participation in AKB48 Selection General Election, after Ogino Yuka having acquired the 1st place in the preliminary results announcement, a total of 10 members ranked in upper than 80th place, making the NGT48 the new sensation.

What do the girls themselves think about this progress? We met five members, Ogino Yuka, Kitahara Rie, Takakura Moeka, Nakai Rika, Homma Hinata. Recalling the General Election, we looked into the secret of the momentum of NGT48's expanding popularity.

Interview/Text: Nagahori Atsuo
    Photo: Nakahara Ko

This interview was conducted before Kitahara Rie's graduation announcement. Please enjoy the interview by adjusting with Kitahara-san's comments of her graduation next spring.

"I, Kitahara Rie, will graduate NGT48.
    NGT48 has accomplished its second year thanks to everyone's support. I consider it a group with momentum and it's worhwhile and fulfilling to do the activities, it's really fun. I thought a lot about it and this is what I decided to do.

I'm going to pursue the path of acting, something I've always dreamed to do since before I joined the AKB48. I'll have to start all over again but it'll be fine if I can work focused in acting. I hope my activities can contribute NGT48 in some way and I won't do anything that might embarrass the group that they have had me as their captain.

I'll remain as the captain of NGT48 until next spring and I'll work hard until the end! Please support NGT48 more than ever!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year NGT48 showed its growth and progress. NGT48 got very satisfying results in the General Election

- Let's start, going back a little, from the General Election held in June this year. Firstly, Takakura-san ranked in at 25th place, in the Undergirls.

Takakura Moeka Last year only Kato Minami-chan ranked in from NGT48 but this time there were many other members ranking in. I think the election was quite exciting to people in Niigata and also it was my first time ranking in and I became more confident. I want to keep working hard for the next year.

[​IMG]
    Takakura Moeka

Ogino Yuka More people have come to Niigata to see us after members of NGT48 got exposure individually in the General Election. I think this year's election was a big step for the group to take off from Niigata towards the rest of the country. I want to keep on working hard so the group can increase its popularity and people of Niigata as well as fans of NGT48 be happy.

- Ogino-san placed 1st in the prelims and 5th in the final results.

Ogino I was more worried than surprised back then. My rank last year was 95, out of the boundary of 80. Then all of sudden I was 1st in the prelims and ended up at 5th in the main event. Honestly I was concerned about people's comments like "Who's this person?", but thinking better, this is the result of my fans' effort to make my dream come true and now I'm very proud to have got this rank. I'm very motivated to be a person in line with the 5th place.

[​IMG]
    Ogino Yuka

Kitahara Rie Last year there was only Katomina (Kato Minami) besides me and Yukirin (Kashiwagi Yuki) but this year 10 persons from NGT48 ranked in. Even for people who only know us from the General Election, I think we showed them how NGT48 has growed up and stepped up since last year. It was a very satisfying election for NGT48. Not only about the results but we also could see that every time a member has the name called, all other members also celebrated with them, cheering them up. There were a lot of NGT48's good things put together and I'm glad we were able to appeal ourselves to people in front of TV.

- You said it was your last time.

Kitahara Honestly, I was wondering if I would participate or not but I wanted to support the members ranking in closely, so I ran for candidacy.
    Looking back now, I think it was a very good decision and I myself got my highest ever rank at 10th place, so I can only say "Thanks General Election!"

[​IMG]
    Kitahara Rie

- Homma-san placed 13th and entered the Selection

Homma Hinata I think this General Election has become a big opportunity for me. There were some feelings of frustration since my first election last year, but this year's rank is the result of having walked with my fans so far, a a big opportunity that I got from them and a very valuable rank, so I want to turn this opportunity into results. Also, a really good thing while I'm in the (AKB48) Selection is that I'm not alone there. (Ogino) Yuka-chan and (Kitahara) Rie-san, members of the same team as me (NGT48 Team NIII) are there too. They're my safe haven. Being in a new place where there's a lot of things to learn, at the same time that I want to be useful to my team, the presense of familiar faces makes me feel relieved and I can challenge in that new environment. I'm really happy with all this, day by day, I do feel it.

Kitahara Hehehe. "I do feel it." (laughs)

Nakai Rika Very polite. (laughs)

Everyone (laughs)

[​IMG]
    Homma Hinata

Nakai To me, group-wise, it was certainly an election in which it was possible to show, since the prelims, the existance of a group called NGT48 even to people who didn't know us until then. I think it turned out to be an opportunity to make them insterested in the group. Some research students also ranked in and I sensed the vigor since the prelims. I was impatient because I was carrying a burden on my shoulders to show results, but seeing many people ranking in made me think a lot about it and that I should work even harder. It made me switch on my spirits again. Thanks to the election, I knew my current position and now I want to work even harder. My goal in the election was to reach the 24th place and I managed to rank in one position above, at 23rd place. I think this is the result of the efforts of my fans who always support me and I want to increase the amount of fans to be known by many people.

[​IMG]
    Nakai Rika

- Nakai-san, was there pressure of being center of the major debut song "Seishun Dokei"?

Nakai There was a lot. That's why I was very frustrated when I didn't rank in in the prelims. However, I'm the type of person who works harder when I'm frustrated, thus during the period between the prelims and the main event of the General Election, I put my utmost effort in everything that appeared in front of me, and I think it worked out to my growth.

[​IMG]

- What do you think the reason for the increase from one person last year to 10?

Nakai Every member has a competitive spirit, how can I say, there're lots of members with big ambitions. We're a group in which everyone is serious to grab the heart of fans in every single performance. I think it's a result of success of acquiring fans.

Kitahara I think the fact that this is the year that we made the major debut is big. It's natural that new things are strong. Simply put, I wonder if we seemed the group with room to growth the most. Also, we have kept on our community-based activities, there might have been a big support from local people. I think it's a result of all these things added.

Ogino I think it was because of the support of everyone in Niigata prefecture. We have appeared in many commercials in Niigata and we even got our own TV show. As NGT48 appeared more often in people's eyes, maybe more people decided to support us. That's why I'm very grateful to everyone in Niigata.

Takakura My hometown is Joetsu city but there weren't so many people that knew the AKB48 Group. But when I joined NGT48, I became the first person from Joetsu city to enter the AKB48 Group and I think more people got interested and started to support us. I wonder if there were people that didn't know about the General Election and did it through the participation of NGT48 in it.

Homma I think it's truly amazing for a group that has only two years since its beginning to get such attention in a big event of the 48 Group like the General Election. I was born and raised in Niigata and had never thought that one day we would have a local 48 Group and have never imaginated that the whole prefecture could be excited like this, so I really appreciate it. Last year the event was held in Niigata, so I thought it was natural that we got attention but this year the event was held in Okinawa. Despite of it, people of TV station of Niigata went all the way to Okinawa to cover us. I think all this attention is thanks to the support from our hometown. I think this is all what has been piled up since the beginning, I mean, this is the result of the cheering power of the people supporting us that accumulated and paid off now.

[​IMG]

- Kitahara-san, to someone like you that is in AKB48 since the early days, what do you think is the strength of NGT48?

Kitahara
    What I think is overwhelmingly difference from other groups are, as everyone has said before, the continuous community-based activities that pay off showing results. The debut single was sold more in Niigata than Tokyo, something that couldn't be accomplished by the sister groups of other regions, so I think we opened up a new path for the 48 Group.

What makes NGT48 interesting is the gap of personality. What is the gap of these five people?

The more people explore us, the more they know we're unique. "Seishun Dokei" is also a song that creates the gap of personality

- The debut single "Seishun Dokei" that was mentioned a while back has acquired the 1st place in the New Artist category for the single sales in the first half of the year.

Kitahara I think the song turned out to be our business card, to present people what kind of group NGT48 is. However, this is nothing but like a business card, to present us externally. (laughs) At first sight we look like a group that suits a spring-ish song, but the more they explore us, the more they know we're unique. It happens that the members are not graceful at all. This is also a song that creates the gap with their personalities. I think it's a really good song.

Homma Even I think it's a group that is quite different from when the members are performing a song to when they're having fun in the MCs at the theater performances. If you just see us singing "Seishun Dokei" on TV, you'll never imagine what kind of things the members can ever say. (laughs) But I think this is what makes NGT48 interesting.

[​IMG]
    Nakai Rika

- Captain, can you start telling us what kind of gap it is?

Kitahara I think Rikachan is the member with the biggest gap of personality. She's the center, at first sight, she's cute.

Nakai "At first sight"? (laughs)

Everyone (laughs)

Kitahara She's thin and delicate, her performance is also very good, she's very idol-ish, but in the MCs she says quite sharp punchlines. She's quick-witted, and unexpectedly foul mouthed sometimes (laughs) She's a member who can talk concisely and objectively in the MCs.

Homma She's really funny indeed. (laughs)

Kitahara Yeah, she's got a great sense for gags too. Rikachan does have the gap between her visual and her personality. There's a solo line of Rikachan's at the intro of "Seishun Dokei" but she never talks with that voice normally.

Nakai That was very childlike. (laughs)

Kitahara Those who find her cute in the song, after that, will get addicted and, how can I say, dragged into swamp. (laughs) She's got profoundness. I think she's got the biggest gap of personality among these five girls. Hinata, on the contrary, is the one with the smallest gap. She's exactly as she looks, cute, straightforward, a really good girl.

Homma I'm pretty soft if compared to other NGT48 members.

[​IMG]
    Homma Hinata

- Hahahaha. Soft? What does it mean?

Nakai She's neutral. She's friendly with anyone. Wherever she stands on the stage she can keep balance. There's harmony when Hinata is.

Kitahara She can both shine when she stands in the middle and shine on her own when she stands at the edge position. About Ogino ... I can't recall anyomore what was my first impression. (laughs)

Homma I've heard people say they thought she was quieter though.

Kitahara Sure! She's got a small face, she's thin, nice body, but these aren't the only reasons of her popularity. She's energetic, bright and ... noisy. (laughs)

Homma Her reactions are exagerated.

Kitahara But she works hard for people's sake. I think she's the member who fits AKB the most. After looking at her, fans will want to support her.

Ogino Hmmm!! Thank you very much!

[​IMG]
    Ogino Yuka

Kitahara You ARE welcome. (laughs) I guess Moeka-chan's got the gap too. By her hairstyle you're driven to believe that she looks quiet, calm, (laughs) but she's actually a weirdo.

Ogino Yeah, she's a little crazy. (laughs)

Nakai Actually she's quite crazy. (laughs) Suddenly she squeals and outbursts inside the dressing room.

Homma I know! She takes two belts and swings them around. (laughs)

Nakai Also, she gets bored during the make-up and falls asleep. Last year on my birthday she came to congratulate me holding a chair and swinging it. (laughs) Sometimes it's a little insane.

Ogino Hahaha! But she's a very kind person. Some things happened yesterday and I was upset, then she called me to know if I was fine. She cares a lot about other people.

Kitahara Moeka does care about everyone. She soon notices when there's someone upset.

[​IMG]
    Takakura Moeka

- How about Captain's gap?

Nakai She's exactly the same person that we watched on TV. (laughs)

Homma To me, she was always that very known member of AKB48's Selection of all time, so I thought "Oh my god, Kitarie is coming to Niigata!" when I first heard about the news. But now we can have fun talking about the same things, we've got a good relationship. I can count on her, she's funny and I'm relieved when she's nearby.

Ogino She had a strong aura when I first met her at the Draft. "So, this is an artist!!" "A real artist, Kitarie!", I think to myself. But she made it easy for us not to feel that difference and now we can even tease her and she can make fun of it.

Nakai I can trully feel relieved when I'm with her. But once she stands up in front of people, she sprinkles out pixie dust.

Kitahara Am I Tinker Bell? (laughs)

Nakai (laughs) I mean, your aura, it's amazing.

Ogino Also, she loves rice more than anyone! (laughs) She doesn't waste any grains.

Nakai Hahaha! Indeed. Her desire for food is incredible. She's the first to react when the meal is delivered at the lunchtime.

Kitahara Of course! Don't you guys get happy?

Ogino We all get grateful for the meal every time she says "It's delicious!"

Homma And she's easily moved to tears. She's cried only by listening to a high school baseball story. She hadn't even seen that. (laughs)

Kitahara I usually cry with high school baseball stories of Koshien*.

Ogino I know. She looks so strong yet she's very sentimental.

Takakura It's very cute that she avoids to be hugged and got blushed when so. Hasegawa Rena-chan always tries to hug her. She avoids it but she seems to be happy when people try to do it.

[​IMG]
    Kitahara Rie

- (laughs) Back to the music topic, remix versions of "Seishun Dokei" by tofubeats and happy machine were produced.

Nakai The original version of "Seishun Dokei" is a very spring-ish song but when I listened to tofubeats-san's "Tofu Mental Remix", I found it was very summer-ish. I could imagine it playing at shops and restaurants on the beach. I wonder if the "Tofu Mental" remix was named after my tofu mentality, because I get hurt and collapse very easily. However, the remix itself is bright and catchy. Once you listen to it, you'll get addicted.

- Nakai-san, do you have a tofu mentality?

Kitahara I think although she gets depressed quickly, she also recovers quickly.

Nakai Yeah, I'm easily hit, but soon I'm on my feet again.

[​IMG]

- (laughs) What about the "France Pan Remix" by happy machine?

Homma I'm impressed how a simple song like "Seishun Dokei" can show so many different faces. I like this version very much because it's fresh and it brings me new other feelings.

Nakai I find it cute because of some sparkling sounds in it.

Ogino The song was remixed keeping the refreshing feeling of "Seishun Dokei", so it's fun to listen and you don't get tired of it.

Takakura I appreciate that many people have remixed our song, turning it into something new. I hope many people listen to these songs.

- Isn't it rare for the 48 Group to release a vinyl record?

Kitahara Younger people are not familiar to LP records and I guess they don't even have the player to play it. But I hope this turns out to be an opportunity for them to know the qualities of vinyl discs. On the other hand, I also hope that elder people of vinyl generation get interested in NGT48. I'm glad if it makes people of all ages know a lot of new things.

[​IMG]

- Finally, tell us about your goal for the second half of this year.

Nakai Maybe it's a bit presumptuous for us to say it, but NGT48 has got a big momentum now and we're getting a lot of attention. In order to appeal NGT48 even more, we shall work harder with full strength in the daily performances at the theater and also in our individual activities. In addition to our fans now, we must show to new people the existance of NGT48. The release of the new version of "Seishun Dokei" is one more opportunity for it. I hope more people know NGT48 further from now on.

Kitahara Let's work harder so that our current success don't end up being our peak.

Ogino & Takakura & Homma Yeah, let's do our best!

Notes:
    (*) High School Baseball Tournament. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_school_baseball_in_Japan

Source: https://entertainmentstation.jp/117221
    Sony Music: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/ngt48/discography/BVJL-27

Prev
    BUBKA Interview - Nakai Rika & Homma Hinata
    Next
    Will Nakai Rika become Sashihara Rino's successor?
    Home

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #021. A location full of incidents in Toyama
    Prev
    #020. Solo participation in "24-HOUR TELEVISION"
    Next
    #022. Infiltrating the Janken Tournament

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#021. A location full of incidents in Toyama

[​IMG]
    170925 - Weekly Playboy No. 41 Oct 9th 2017 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2017/09/25/92208/

Thankfully, the NGT48's TV show "NGT48 no Niigatta Friend!" (TeNY) currently being aired in Niigata will also be broadcasted in my hometown, Toyama prefecture. Yay! Clap, clap, clap!! And to commemorate the occasion, we've been to Toyama for location, and today I want to talk about it!!

This time, the members were the commedian duo "Lotti" as usual, Katomina (Kato Minami), Ogiyuka (Ogino Yuka) and me. We visited many places, not only places that I remembered or I was familiar to, but also places where I had never been despite of being in my hometown, but ... it was a catastrophic episode in which it was revealed that I didn't know enough about Toyama and troubled the staff. (laughs) However, I'm glad that it turned up to be an opportunity for me to know new things about my hometown.

For example, there's Toyama's famous folk dance "Echuu Owara Bushi"
    [1]. So, before we start filming, I was bragging to the staff "I've got a certificate of highest rank in Owara, hehe " Then sure enough, they resolved that I should dance it. It had been two years since I had last danced it, so I couldn't remember it anymore, and we had a singular case here. (laughs) Sigh ... I'm sorry. But the teacher of Owara-Bushi, althouth complaining a lot, taught me and I was to dance it somehow. (laughs) The teacher was like god. Res & pect, respect ...

In this way, this time I caused a lot of problems to everyone, but show-wise the result is still exciting, so watch it please!!

A surprise pic of Katomina before the location.
    Cast members, did you come to like Toyama?

[​IMG]

Note:
    1. Echuu Owara Bushi (Japanese: 越中おわら節 Hepburn: Etchū Owara Bushi) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/越中おわら節 (japanese page)

Prev
    #020. Solo participation in "24-HOUR TELEVISION"
    Next
    #022. Infiltrating the Janken Tournament

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    If Rikachan wants to be as big as Sasshi, she should start watching Sasshi more often to get some hints.
    lol at her questioning her fans for knowing Sasshi's fashion stuffs. [hehe]

==========
    PORT DE NGT
    ==========

FM PORT: http://www.fmport.com/program/index.html?key=ef5ff0c7b26f45cfa96eadf72049b7aa&date=2017/10/01
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

170930 - PORT DE NGT
    Nakai Rika, Nishigata Marina, Yamaguchi Maho
    Note: You can find previous episodes with Rikachan in the Guide.

5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    It was nice to see Sasshi participating after a long time and also her appearance at the end but if you consider the rest of the event, the SHOWROOM was way more fun to watch. Too bad Sankon didn't show up in the backstage.
    She's always pissed with the possibility of losing fans. And people love to report every single move of them cheating on her. lol
    Another similarity with Sasshi I noticed in the last Niigatta Friend was the type of humor used, show-wise, when fans recognized the members except Rikachan, even though being in her hometown. It instantaneously made me recall the episode of Sashiharamen, when everyone in the shop was anything but a Sasshi's fan, save for Konbu-chan. :lol:

==========

Rikachan explaining (video with great insert editions) how she tried to help Ogiyuka to make her Instagram more fashionable and took her into a cafe but soon after Ogiyuka posted a pic holding a green onion and she gave up. :^^;:

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Sure. This possibility should never be ruled out. ;)

==========

And continuing in Toyama ...

=========================
    #KITOQUN♥TRAVELER WITH T
    =========================

This week's PR
    (without appearance in the episode)
    [​IMG]

Next week's preview

Rikachan will appear as a guest for two episodes (next week and the week after next). It's a Toyama's show but the location was in Niigata near Bandai City. I wonder if there's someone of goodwill in Toyama that could share it with us mere internet mortals. lol
    [​IMG]

Kondo Aya's blog: https://ameblo.jp/a-yaemon/entry-12308448617.html
    And this time, to commemorate
    the show's renewal we have a special guest!!!!!!
    The beauty from Toyama
    It's Nakai Rika-chan of NGT48!!!!
    Princess Rika!!!
    Princess Rika is a representative
    member of NGT48, having centered their
    debut single Seishun Dokei etc
    (`・ω・´)!
    [​IMG]

==========
    Icchan☆KNB
    ==========

Video 1
    [​IMG]

Video 2
    [​IMG]

KNB TV (Kitanihon Broadcasting Co) twitter: https://twitter.com/knb_tv/status/915467419157651456
    Soon after, at 16:43 (JST), idols from Toyama prefecture #Hashimoto Haruna-san (AKB48 Team 8) and #Nakai Rika-san (NGT48) will appear live on "Icchan! KNB"! Some images of the rehearsalLook forward to it#KNB #Icchan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

official NGT48 twitter: https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/915473297772392448
    Icchan"IcchanKNB" is starting soon.
    ... I got the message above from Toyama. I wonder if it has begun ...
    #AKB48
    #Team 8
    #Hashimoto Haruna
    #NGT48

#Nakai Rika
    [​IMG]
    Note: This is a Toyama prefecture's local show and isn't aired in Niigata, so Naka no Hito (NGT48's official twitter manager) can't watch to it.

=========================================
    AKB48 "ANO KORO GA IPPAI" DVD/BD HANDOVER EVENT
    =========================================

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

171004 - SHOWROOM - Nakai Rika

It's the first time I've seen a simulation of what would be Rikachan's HS and got impressed of how she interacts with her fans (and a bit sorry for the Team 8 girl, overwhelmed by Rikachan's words :^^;:). Personally, I found her ability to sell herself (towards fans) similar to Tora-san's of the classic "Otoko wa Tsurai yo", a travelling salesman.

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Tora-san... :rofl:
    can't say I don't see resemblance))

team 8 girl was simply unlucky. a gold fish got in a fish tank with a shark [hehe] even her being Rika's senpai didn't help her.

9. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Team 8 members are so quiet compared to the red NGT48 dragons

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

holy crab, it's happening! Rika is completely following Sasshi's steps! :fear: :rofl:
    she will have a regular TV show starting 10/15! :banana: it's called Hakuchuumu (Daydream) and it's a renewal of Sasshi's show Mayonaka (Midnight) and it'll air in the same time slot.

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1719378

funny, that "Otoko wa Tsurai yo" was mentioned in that Model Press article [hehe]

[​IMG]

ps:
    as expected, topics a-la "Yasusu chose Rika as Sasshi's successor" started to pop up on 5ch (ex-2ch) [hehe]
    http://itest.5ch.net/rosie/test/read.cgi/akb/1507235159

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    All she needs now is a scandal and the a full transfer to STU voila

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Rika-chan goes into "beast mode" whenever there's a camera around :lol:

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Funny encounter from the distribution event

https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/915565538557927424

Fan: Hi
    Rikachan: Konnicchwa since u wearing a suit are u suppose to be working now?
    Fan: yeah haha but I'm actually working now
    Rikachan: haha hey everyone look this guy is slacking off lol
    Fan: no I'm really working
    Rikachan: really? what do u do?
    Fan: I'm a chairman
    Rikachan: EHHHH O SHEEET Mr.chairman is here!

XD

14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Shigoto Kiteyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! :omfg:
    Thanks @fatrain , this is really great news! I liked Mayonaka very much and look forward to seeing something alike (now in daytime instead of night).
    I was re-checking Niigatta Friend and guess what, found this scene. I wonder if it was in my subconscious when I wrote about it in my previous post.
    torasan_j.jpg
    It's nice that the location for the first episode will be in Katsushika-ku. I've never been there but the ward is famous in popular culture, especially the districts of Shibamata and Kameari, because of "Otoko wa Tsurai yo" and "Kochi-Kame" respectively.
    Well, we at least always knew that if there was a Sasshi's successor in the group at all, it would be Rikachan. :^O^:

This is something I told to a friend of mine, I think Team 8 has much of the "Cheerleader Effect", while they seem amazing as a group, if you analyze them member by member, there's no one that really could get me interested in. NGT48 on the other hand, has lots of increadible members with strong personality, but the group as a whole lacks something if compared to Team 8. (just my impression)
    BTW, people have praised Rikachan, Kojimako and Mikurin for having good interaction with fans during the handover event. Out of curiosity, all them had Team 8 "sidekicks". =P

The problem is that some people out there can't put up with the beast.:XD:

Actually, it would be very interesting (I'm not kidding). I think she's one of the few members that could survive to a scandal without a significant drop. But I doubt very much that she'll have one. Most of the girls caught in a scandal are those who have never been pushed or that the push ceased (CMIIR), what thankfully isn't her case, unless she has something hidden she did in her first year before her success in SR.
    This is also funny. Rikachan's slave was salty with her and then she ordered him to queue up again in a loop. (Does it make sense at all in a handover event? :^^;:)

15. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    NGT48 has many girls who have failed previously auditions. For them to try again and eventually get into NGT48 after previous auditions or draft meetings, they are ambitious, want to succeed and outshine their peers. They are still a close knit group, but each have goals and dreams to fulfill.

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

when this show will end, she'll become a regular in Viking (Waratte Iitomo successor) in Winter or Spring season, then jump to 4th place in next SSK (or 9th at least), and right after SSK Bunshun will dig out some dirt from the past on her, and then she'll be transferred to STU... [hehe]

jokes aside, I don't think Yasusu is trying to make Sasshi's successor out of Rika or that it's even possible (she's at least 3rd "successor" of Sasshi after Kaotan and Ririka), it's probably just a natural course for her, since she's an interesting talker and character. she is suited for TV, so Yasusu is giving her a chance, a special training in that field. it was the same with Ririka and her Mahjong show, but that didn't work out that well... I hope Rika won't follow the same path, but something tells me that the chances for that are pretty slim))

wait a minute... something just came to my mind... we might have something big here...
    Rino, Ririka, Rika... Ri... Ri... Ri... WHERE IS MY TINFOIL HAT?!!!1!! :fear: :fear: :fear:

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    LOL I thought you meant her team 8 sidekick became her slave XD

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so happy that Rika is a regular on a show now :) i wish her the best

i'm a bit worried about her hs results right now,she has yet to sell out any slots so far for akb's 50th single and most of the ngt aces have already with Gatanee selling the most(10)

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Not really worried. There's still lots of rounds to go. Sasshi and satopii aren't doing well either sooooo

20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Yeah, there's no way for anyone else to replicate Sasshi's success. But those are some interesting names mentioned as Sasshi's successors (Kaotan and Riripon), come to think of, why they've never made it on my list, and the reason is, I find Sasshi funny and although she had made various things in various occasions, she never crossed the line of weirdo (for my liking), I really find her cool. Kaotan, although all her creativity, I've never found her funny (she seems to be angry most of the time) and Riripon, I'd be lying if I say that never found her interesting (the segment in the RH with her interviewing Kojimako was great) but her too eccentric personality makes her look a bit odd to me.

I have to say that I became a Sasshi's fan in late 2012, that is, AFTER her scandal, and the turning point for it was an episode of Kayoukyoku I watched, in which Nakai Masahiro (Smap) took Sasshi in a dokkiri (with hidden camera) to talk about her scandal and she didn't deny what had happened, that although there were some bullshits written in the Bunshun article, she actually knew the said guy. (I can't remember if it was revealed later that Sasshi already suspected that there was a dokkiri going on.) After this, I started following Sasshi in the journey to redeem her "mistake", working hard to become the person she is today. And this is some aspect that I also like in Rikachan. Although she gets very often into controversial matters, she's always trying to learn with her mistakes by consulting her fans on SR and Mobile Mail (I don't use the service, so I can't say much about it). Rather than an idol that has always been a "good girl", "never made mistakes" etc, I find Rikachan character much more "human" and interesting. She makes mistakes, learn with it, and most important, has the potential to improve. (If you don't see any difference between how she was in the beginning and how she is today, sorry but you're just blind, and there's none so blind as those who will not see.)

True. And some members don't want to lose to the group they failed to enter, like Ogiyuka with AKB's 15th gen and Rikachan with Team 8.

Even I'm not that mean. lol Poor girl, hope it served her to learn something.

They may be the aces but Rikachan is the joker, if you know what I mean. lol

I'm not the most appropriate person to talk about it, because I really think there're more interesting things to talk about idols other than analyzing every freak single sales or handshake numbers as long as they're doing well in general. And although I agree that not having sold a single slot isn't good, as @marioworldakb said, it's too early to get alarmed. Rikachan's fans are not fast runner (as you saw in this year's SSK lol) and she's already asked them for help in the last SR. And her SR at Tsutaya was very well commented. I wonder if it made some new fans interested in attend her HS.

Maybe it's just me, but I clearly see an itinerant interest of NGT's DD fans toward the members. It started with Katomina (the first group center), passed by Rikachan (during the SR boom) and now is stationary upon Ogiyuka, Hinatan and Gatanee. Probably it will move to the "next boom" member (it may even be a new member) after this. The point is, how many fans of this passing wave, they can keep as dedicated fans.

Note:
    I've got already 1 article and 2 Himail to translate and don't have the time for it. T_T