1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Happy birthday, Naanya!!!!!!. I hope all your wishes become true!!!!.

:ome::ome::ome::ome::ome:

2. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Kind a late but Happy Birthday Naanya :ome::ome::ome:

You brought this and now i'm full of tears
    But you right, i think after A7 shonichi Yamada not scared anymore with Naanya aggresivity lol
    About that Naanya last Kohaku, if i remember enough Naanya and Yamada also taking photo together on photo booth after that...love it

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So, around a month ago, Naanya started doing live streamings on a special phone app called Mercari. it's all in japanese and I didn't really understand how it works so I couldn't stream it. I tried to search about what Mercari is, and I found an english website which seems to be about the same thing as the japanese version, and it says: "Mercari provides a hassle-free and secure way to buy and sell items straight from your mobile device or tablet." so I guess Naanya is selling personal items through Mercari, if I understand well. There are some pics and some videos recording (not complete) of Naanya's live streamings, I will post about the first two times she streamed on the app!

2017/07/30

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
    (Source)

From Naanya's official Twitter + Cute photo-montage by fan in the replies~

01.jpg 02.jpg
    (Source)

Sadly I can't seem to find any recording of this live streaming ;_;
    Naanya uploaded a short video (Instagram Story) on the same day. Pretty!

2017/08/19

06.jpg 11µ.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg
    (Source)

03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
    (Source)

For this one, someone recorded some parts of it!

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is not a complete recording of her live streaming on that day. Some things to note:

- The first video (only 3 minutes), Naanya talks about the Kansai region (not sure why), at some point she reads a comment and says "Yamada" but I'm not really sure if it's about Yamada Nanami or something else XD then she answers to fans' questions about her make-up, earrings, etc.
    - The second video (longer, 30 minutes) has a lot more things, Naanya answers to questions again, she also do poses for fans, she did a lot of cute poses <3
    Naanya did both TT and Signal poses (those are both TWICE songs and she really likes them >.< I like them too >.<).
    - Since the purpose is to sell items, Naanya has the items with her. Honestly I'm not sure how it works, she shows the items, talks about it, give a price (not sure), then people comment and someone gets it? but they have to pay? I don't really get it haha I wish I could understand better ;_; anyway!
    - First item is an iPhone case! it looks cute! Second item is a cap! it looks cute too. LOL at Naanya smelling it XD then she said "there is no smell" XD people teased her on the comments haha. and lastly, third item is a top and a skirt (they go together) both white! I think Naanya said she wore it at one handshake event before. I actually remember this skirt, I remember Naanya wearing it! it's pretty. The clothes look so cute too >.<
    - I just want to say Naanya is so cute when she randomly makes cute expressions and speak in different voices LOL. it happened at random moments in the streaming, she's adorable <3 also she's so cute when doing the poses. or when she show her forehead LOL. She's so pretty!
    - Her live streaming ended up with 44,000+ hearts :3 Fans can press the heart button while it airs. This is quite a lot :O I'm happy for her! around the end, Naanya read one comment from someone who said they became a fan of her after seeing this, she was happy. Great to see her getting new fans ^^/

That's all for now! Naanya did two more Mercari shows, I will post about them later! ^^/

4. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Yup, Naanya is a ONCE. I would like to thank her friend who said that she looks like Momo for turning her into ONCE.

P/S I'm also happy that she knows Blackpink

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@starfast Oh really? I didn't know that this is how Naanya became a fan XD I personally think Momo looks alike with Acchan, but also, Momo is compared to a tanuki (raccoon), same as Naanya, so they do have something similar LOL! Maybe this is why Naanya's favorite member is Momo XD I started seeing Naanya talking about TWICE since the very beginning of this year, and since then she just keep doing their poses or listening to them and all. She is a ONCE like me <3

Ok! Here are the other two Mercari shows of Naanya ^^/

2017/08/23

(Source)

06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 10.jpg
    (Source)

Sadly, I can't find any recording for Naanya's live streaming on that day ;_;

2017/08/27

06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg
    (Source)

11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg
    (Source)

For this one, it was recorded!

This looks like it's a full recording of the live streaming! Some things to note:

- Naanya is saying "sorry" a lot at the beginning, I guess she started it later than what was scheduled? She also said sorry later about the show being shorter, since she streamed for around 20 minutes this time.
    - The items this time: First, a set of necklace and 2 pairs of earrings! They're cute! but they seem to be new LOL so she can also sell new things? or are these things she bought but never used? they still have the packaging and all XD Second item is a bag! This one, she definitely used it, it doesn't look new haha. it's cute too. Third item is a jacket! Naanya tried it, it actually looks good on her LOL why is she selling it XD She said it can be for both boys and girls though the jacket's sleeves are kinda for girls (some transparent parts) LOL. all of the items got sold super fast, in seconds. Naanya is always like "so fast, so fast!" LOL
    - Naanya answered to fans' questions again (about make-up etc.) and then she did poses requested by fans. She did poses like TT, Signal, heart, bunny, wink, and many more. LOL when fans asked her to do "summer" pose and she did a swimming pose XD or "festival" (matsuri) pose and she did the pose, so cute XD She was confused at some requests like asking for ringo ame (candy apple) pose, haha. She did a lot more poses, she's just adorable <3
    - This time we can't see the comments or hearts or anything, but around 12:00 Naanya mentions that she got 10,000 hearts. So fast :O
    - There's one thing I forgot to say on the previous post, for the 2017/08/19 Mercari Live, we can see the comments on the video, and quite a lot of them are mentioning "Youtube". I've seen this before in other places too, it looks like Naanya's fans really want her to start a Youtube channel. I hope she will do it! <3
    - Naanya read some fans' comments about how they could hear Ryoka's voice in the background LOL it turns out Ryoka did a Mercari Live as well in the same place and same day (but not at the same time of course), they were together, RyoNya! and Naanya appeared a bit on Ryoka's Mercari Live, here's the cut:

- Ryoka was doing poses for fans and she got the ringo ame (candy apple) pose request too so they laughed about it XD Cuties!
    - Ryoka was asked to do the "hashtag" pose so Naanya explained to her that there's TWICE's hashtag pose and AKB's hashtag pose LOL she shows her both.

Judging by Naanya's last Mercari Live, it looks like she might do more? Let's see!
    She also does a lot of other live streamings with fans though, through Insta Live.
    I'll post more about these later ;D

6. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

@Mana In my personal opinion, Momo's upper face looks like Acchan while her lower face reminds me of Naanya.

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Naanya went on trip to Taiwan a few weeks ago, here are her photos and posts about it <3

2017/09/01

008.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 009.jpg

(Photo 01) "Actually I went on a family trip in Taiwan and returned yesterdayー❤️
    At the times in AKB when I had schedules, I was the only one left behind from family trips, so it was fun to be able to join after all this time LOL
    I will post more photos on insta〜"

(Photo 02) "Family trip in Taiwan
    #Taiwan #Jiufen"

(Photo 03-04) "I really wanted to wear this one-piece quickly〜〜❤️
    I was told by friends and by fans that the pattern is tuna sushi, but it's flowers LOL!"

(Photo 05) "The best ice monsterー⭐️⭐️ It was deliciousー"

(Photo 06-07) "Cotton candy at night market〜〜❤️ I ate it well"

(Photo 08) "I finally found the opportunity to wear this...❤︎❤︎
    and I tried this hairstyle for the first time #HalfBun"

(Photo 09) "Tapioca in Taiwan, I drank it〜☺️
    then I went to Twitter...
    100,000 followers?!?! I'm thankful❤︎
    Please keep supporting me, let's aim for 1 million〜"

2017/09/05

011.jpg

"I want to travel somewhere again
    #Taiwan #Jiufen #SenToChihiroNoKamikakushi"

Sources:

[Translation by Mana @ stage48]

Lots of pretty and cute pictures ^^/ I also added some links for Jiufen and Sen to Chihiro No Kamikakushi (Spirited Away) for those who want to understand Naanya's hashtags. I think she looks really good with this short haircut! and the half-bun hairstyle is cute <3

8. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

No one can tell me that he is not related to Naanya. They're like twins! Even when I asked my non akb fan friends, they said that they are siblings.

Screenshot_2017-09-24-23-14-19.png Screenshot_2017-09-24-23-11-49.png Screenshot_2017-09-24-23-12-25.png

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@starfast is this the same boy we saw before who was compared to Naanya? I remember months ago, some guy who won a competition... and people said he looks like Naanya. I remember it was posted in this thread too LOL. I wonder if it's the same person. He could pass for her brother. Good looking like Naanya!

More Naanya updates from September! <3

2017/09/02

001.jpg

(Naanya went to a nail salon so they posted her photo on their official Twitter that day)

2017/09/04

002.jpg 003.jpg

(Photo 01) "it's cold, right〜 As soon as the new term started, I had a test *facepalm*
    Thankfully it was a lot easier than I thought。 is everyone enjoying the new semester?"

(Photo 02) "Boyish style"

2017/09/05

004.jpg 006.jpg 005.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

(Photo 01) "Rinne is cool,
    I bought a jacket and a t-shirt"

(Photo 02-03) "This is called photogenic"
    (Note: she is talking about the ice cream)

(Photo 04-05) "The sleeves are cute❤️
    #MyClothes #Fashion #Today"

2017/09/07

007.jpg

"Composed face"

Sources:

[Translation by Mana @ stage48]

Naanya posts a lot more things on her Twitter and IG actually, but I try to limit it and only posts the ones with photos of herself or if it has something that is interesting. She looks really pretty and cute on all the photos <3 emoticons don't appear on stage48 but she actually use a lot of emoticons in her posts so it sounds cuter than when you read the english translation here XD also not sure who is the Rinne girl on that photo but I think it's a girl called Yoshida Rinne?

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Earlier this month, Naanya had a live streaming with Ryoka, Aeri & Hikari. all former AKB members, and all from the Kuramochi Team B! They all stayed close with each other ^^/ Naanya's upcoming stage play is also with these 3 members! (her first stage play after grad was with Akicha, who was also in Kuramochi Team B). Their live streaming was on the site "LiveShop!". This is actually Ryoka's channel on the site, she did other live streamings alone. For this one, the 3 girls joined her. I guess because they're her friends + because they have an upcoming stage play together to promote. LiveShop! posted an article about it!

2017/09/07

001.jpg

"【Announcement】 Reunion of 4 friends♪ From Oshima Ryoka's invitation, Owada Nana / Hashimoto Hikari / Yokoshima Aeri's guest appearance!

These 4 close friends, who hang out together even in private, will also work together on the stage play 『Shiro to Kuro no Dousoukai〜Masaka no Double Booking-hen』 starting from October。 Please send us warm comments during the show! ^^ We are also waiting for questions about the stage play♪"

Introduction of the girls (Note: I only translate and post the one for Naanya)

002.jpg

"The girl with cute and cheerful smile Owada Nana-chan known as "Naanya"
    Starting from August 2017 she is part of Asia Promotions。 We are looking forward to the future activities of Naanya^^♪"

Source: https://magazine.liveshop.jp/article/103329529
    [Translation by Mana @stage48]

Short video message of the 4 girls in LiveShop!'s Twitter: https://twitter.com/LiveShop_jp/status/906096808136290305

LiveShop! have replay available on their page so we can watch the whole show! They streamed for a total of 57 minutes!
    Here is the link to watch it: https://liveshop.jp/channels/15/programs/568

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

- They started by talking about their outfits and accessories. a viewer said Naanya's shoes are cute. Those shoes are really unique XD She talked about her hat too, it looks really cute on her! <3 For accessories, she has 5 bracelets. it looks like their theme for the oufits was black & white (because white = shiro and black = kuro, it's related to the title of their stage play), they followed it except Ryoka, I think they teased her for it, haha.
    - The girls did a challenge for getting 100,000 hearts after a bit more than 20 minutes! They discussed & decided to do an imitation of an anime or drama, they picked a line that goes "Makino~" I'm not sure where it's from (the only Makino I know is from Hana Yori Dango but I don't know if this is it XD) Ryoka posted a poll for fans to vote who should do it. Naanya won with 44% of the votes XD She didn't want to do it haha. She did it around 27:00. So cute <3
    - In the second half they talk about their stage play. all of them also took a photo of Ryoka that she signed to give away to fans.
    - They did another challenge after getting 200,000 hearts a bit before 40 minutes! They made a sentence together with the syllabs of "Shiro Kuro".
    - Hirari was there with them and she appeared for some seconds right before it ended!
    - The show ended around 52:00 actually LOL it got a total of 2057 viewers, 333,455 hearts, and 1443 comments! Nice!

From Naanya, Aeri, and Hirari (01/02) Twitters:

009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg

Naanya and Aeri thank the fans for watching & both said they had fun!
    Hirari tagged both of her posts with "#KuramochiTeamB". So nice ^^/

I find it very nice how Kuramochi Team B girls stayed close. it's funny too because they are all from different gens: Hirari (12th gen), Ryoka (13th gen), Hikari (14th gen), Naanya (15th gen), Aeri (D1). Naanya also did the stage play with Akicha who is an old gen who was also in that team with them. This is so nice to see them all still keeping in touch!

Also I think Ryoka's agency is doing a good job in promoting her. Ryoka did a lot of other live streamings where she was cooking and doing other things. I wish Naanya had the same, it would be nice if she got a channel on LiveShop! too ;_;

11. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That's great news!!! This is Naanya's 3rd stage play already since graduation, and always together with former 48G girls [hehe]

Let me take this opportunity to give some more infos on the past & upcoming stage plays Naanya had since her graduation!

I will start with her first stage play that she already did back in June!

#1 Naanya's first stage play: "Pinsupo!" (Pin-Spot) from 08 to 11 June 2017 at Rikkokai Hall
    Official website for the stage play: http://dp-isr.com/pinspo/

- This stage play was performed for a total of 7 times in 4 days: 08 June (1 time), 09 June (2 times), 10 June (2 times), 11 June (2 times).
    - I tried to find informations about the venue, Rikkokai Hall, and it looks like the capacity of this venue is 248 seats. not bad for a little stage play!
    - The lead roles are both Takajo Aki (also former AKB) and Owada Nana. I also count 24 other girls in the cast (you can see them on the page).
    - Akicha played the role of Hibiki Akari, Naanya played the role of Hibiki Saki.

Storyline:

A younger sister who aim to be idol Saki, and an older sister who supports this dream Akari。
    But the reality is not that good, many times her group fell apart。
    As a last chance, together with other former idols who lost hope, the new idol group 『Pinsupo!』 was formed。
    With the older sister's efforts in the shadow, they prepared for the debut live show,
    However, because of an accident with Saki, the live has to be cancelled。
    In order to keep hopes, Akari stood on the stage instead, but failed due to being nervous。
    And once again the group fell apart・・・
    Then, when Akari was feeling down, Saki and other members told her 「You actually wanted to be on stage more than Saki, didn't you? This dream that Saki has been chasing was originally your dream!」
    Hearing these words, Akari could not stop the emotions that she supressed, and decided to reunite the members who separated。
    My little sister's dream? My own dream? The "one more chance" idol group 『Pinsupo!』 is chasing their dream to stand on stage!

Photos:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg
    (these are from the official goods, it gives an idea of how they look like in the stage play!)

Naanya posted a lot of photos with the rest of the cast when they were doing rehearsals. but since I can't recognize them and I'm not sure, I will just post the photos of Naanya with Akicha + photos of Naanya with Megu and with Moechan who both went to watch the stage play (so nice to see her getting support from other current/former AKB members!) + photos from the last day of performance!

008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg

Some short videos: cuties Naanya and Akicha together from back in April / adorable Naanya with twintails on the 3rd day of performance!

Here I found a Youtube video of a japanese fan of Naanya who went to see the stage. The fan bought the goods, and shows them, there are 3 different sets of 2 photos. They look so good ^^/ especially the ones where Naanya has two buns, she looks adorable <3 The fan also said that she (it sounds like a girl) was really happy to see Naanya again and the stage had good songs. I also found someone else's report about the stage play and the person also said it had a lot of songs and feel like a performance. This person mentions that the line (queue) to buy goods was long. That's good to know ^^/ A chinese fan shared his experience on Naanya's Baidu Bar too and posted some pictures of the photo sets:

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

It looks like the stage play has a CD and maybe a DVD(?) too as seen in that fan's Youtube video. But they were only sold there? and no one is sharing them online ._. the CD has the songs apparently. it's sad we can't get to hear them ;_; why is no one sharing ;_; Let's hope we get to hear it someday, maybe...

That was long! I'll write about her 2 upcoming stage plays on a future post. I don't know if we have a lot of infos on it yet!

13. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    here's a question, why did she graduate so soon? I'm curious.

14. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

There are actually a lot of rumors, though not confirmed.

RUMORS:

1.The management did it as punishment.

2.Naanya feels the pressure of other peoples' expectations and wants to be free.

WHY?:

1.This is the most popular one. I think it's because of the scandal and the fact that Miki also announced her graduation even though she seems to not want to graduate.

2.She was pushed since the first day. Center of multiple songs but probably felt pressured and started overeating to reduce stress. I think it got worst after people started calling her a failed push. After announcing her graduation she smiled and seemed happy. She also didn't cry during her graduation stage. Naanya is easily touched and is soft hearted. Crying during her seitansei. Not crying during graduation means that she is happy and finally felt free. A few months after that, she's happier, lost weight and became more beautiful.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  15. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Thanks for that.
    1. had too look up that scandal just so I can relate. I find it funny that that scandal is a non-issue to most of us but its a huge deal in Japan.
    2. I can understand this. people just loves instant results. Like instant ramen. it tastes good, but when compared to the real deal, it cant compare at all. They should have let this girl grow naturally and gradually.

Well, at least she's happier now.

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes I definitely think she is happier now. it's also true that Naanya didn't cry in her graduation stage. but this is sad because she was still so young and had so much potential as idol, and it's all wasted... I'm not sure what the reasons but I think there is a lot, including the "scandal" (not a big deal to me), the fact that management completely stopped her push despite the fact that she ranked and rise her ranks, she was the only ranked AKB member who was a theater girl. I also think her issues with her same gen maybe played a part (for some reason they stopped being close) ._. She was still close to tons of other girls though.

Anyway even if I'm sad I won't get to hear her singing anymore since I like her voice & I like seeing her performing, but if she's happier now, it's all good! and she continues her career so it's fine too, we still get so many updates for her! though I wish she could get some Tv projects again someday!

Speaking of Naanya and AKB I found some old videos...

Here's a short old video of Naanya at handshake event!
    I'm not sure from when this is, but she looks pretty >.<

A short video of Naanya with Team 8's Yuiyui. Cuties ^^/
    This is from AKB48 no Konya wa Otomari in the end of 2015.

Also from 2016 in radio, Mako talking about Naanya. LOL
    She's talking about "tanuki" and how they're compared to it.

I always liked Naanya & Kojimako pairing & moments >.<
    Btw Kojimako & Naanya still tweet each other for birthdays!

17. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

@Mana I agree that she is still young and had so much potential but staying there, she might not be able to show it. At least with Asia Promotion she might get proper acting classes (I also hope vocal training) and can bring out her real talent.

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@starfast I agree, I'm just happy she didn't quit after graduation. She has been keeping in touch with fans the whole time and finally signed to an agency so it looks good for her now, I just hope the agency can invest on her. I checked the Asia Promotion page and I have no idea who their other celebrities are. maybe some of them are popular? no idea. but Naanya has a good following and she's really worth to invest more in her promotions.

I also have no idea if they are planning to make her sing, or if Naanya is still interested to sing... I would love it so much if she continues to sing... it's funny because at her debuts Naanya loved singing/performing the most and had no interest in acting. Now it kinda switched XD I like her in both so I really hope to hear her singing again. she has a lovely voice. Speaking of this, it reminds me, if A7 songs are ever released as CD, I hope Seifuku Bikini will have Naanya's voice... I hope they've recorded them before her grad at least. it's her center song after all and she has the best voice for it too ;_;

But yes I really hope we'll get to see a lot more of Naanya in the upcoming months, in acting, hopefully singing too, and on Tv >.<

19. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Most of the girls does modeling jobs, some appearing in Tokyo Girls Collection. Except Naanya, the most popular celebrity in the company is Takahashi Maryjun. Compared to Naanya, Naanya's more popular (with international fans maybe). I think the agency will invest more in Naanya since her popularity will help them. It'll probably long before we see her on shows but perfection takes time. When that time comes she could be one of the successful graduates like Ricchan.

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That's right, it might take some time before Naanya gets a lot of jobs but I just hope that it can eventually happen! Now that she turned 18 I think it's the best age to be active or start a solo career so that's why I hope she gets a lot of works haha. but yes it might take time, let's keep supporting her!

I just saw something from back in 2016. 2016 was Naanya's last year in AKB elections, and actually, Thailand fans of AKB also did their own elections (it's just voting) and I see that Naanya ranked 7th on their 2016 elections! That's awesome! I already knew Naanya has a good amount of fans in China and Korea, but now I can see that in other asian countries too, she has a good amount of fans!

001.png
    002.png

She's in the second photo. All 6 members above her are big names except Katomina. The top 7 ranking goes Mayuyu (graduating soon) → Paruru (graduated) → Sakura → Katomina → Yukirin → Jurina → Naanya (graduated). of course this was made before Paruru/Naanya grads, it's from mid-2016!

I know that some of Naanya's chinese fans (Baidu Bar) still follow her, I also know that some of Naanya's korean fans (Twitter, forums) still follow her. and of course some of Naanya's japanese fans still follow her as well. Seeing that she has quite a lot of fans in Thailand, I wanted to check if they still follow her too & I found this Owada Nana Thailand Fanpage on Facebook! it has more than 38,000 followers and likes & it's still updated with her latest photos! it's great to know that they also still follow and support her. Naanya has so many dedicated fans all over the world <3