1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 5th [Kaze ni Fukaretemo] (2017/10/25)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 1
  2. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    may be because Uemura a good hs :^^;:
    there are many similiar case like Manatsu,Yuiyui,even Sayanee

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    but she always same result with Berika, Berisa and Sugai-sama. Last HS she sold out in 2nd round with them. oh well.

4. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    i'm sure that she not a good HS LOL,Rika,Risa and Sugai almost always sold out in 1st round(because i'm not sure about 1st and 2nd single,but since 3rd Rika,Risa,Sugai always sold out 1st round) so think you are wrong :^^;: (I'm Mona oshi so i'm sure about Mona,many japanese antis (i'm not sure) in twitter post about Mona popularity is decline because of the latest hs result LOL)

5. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    finally uemura first round.. :banana: since first handshake in ometatekai and her blog i know she have good interaction with her fans , recently im worried about her popularity because she is very passive in vareity and blog since zuumin hiatus.. hopefully nothing happen with her, 3 days and nothing announce why she cant join in mv. or someone know why she cant join in mv ?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  6. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Little fairy from chiba dominating in this HS round, she must be casting some love spell to attract more people...
    Joking aside, congratulation for Ue, Naako and other girls for the sold out HS tickets.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    1. The 3 names you mentioned are very popular with general public and casual fans (aside from Techi and Neru), and RikaRisa have fans outside Keyaki thanks to their modelling jobs. Zuumin are strong and now she just went back from 4 months hiatus, while Pon is on the rise.
    2. Ue and Naako and Kyoko are very good at HS.
    3. Popular members, or those who gives good services during HS, always selling out fast which result in people rushing to apply for them before they are sold out.
    calm down no one is graduating lol
    I heard Ue's still active in mobame so she probably got lazy / busy with school or other work

9. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    oops i mean hiatus.. sry wkwkwk
    thanks for information.. glad to hear it

10. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

To compare with the 4th single first round.
    - Risa, Rika, Neru, Sugai still manage to sold out in first round
    - The huge decrease is only Shida (23 -> 13), not sure what is the cause, but I believe she would sold out next round.
    - On the other hand, the biggest increase is Kyonko who didnt sell any slot in the 1st round, and now sold out with more slot size.
    - Also congrats to Yuipon, Naako and Uemu. I'm not surprise with Yuipon cuz she is already popular and almost sold all in the last single. Naako and Uemu are great in HS so they could sold very fast anyway, but in the first round is more than expected.
    - Katoshi also sold a lot faster in the first round (2 -> 12). She might got fans from her model work as well.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

With Uemuu not in the MV, and not active on the blog (as she used to be), I wondered if she was okay, too. But then I heard that she was active in Message, and saw her in the Music Station performances. My conclusion is that it is possibly due to college (which I didn't know she was attending). Or perhaps just guarding her health, which I can imagine to be less robust than some members'. But not being in the MV at all is pretty serious, it seems to me.

I think the Chiba Fairy became popular because she is so very, very cute. And also because she apparently gives handshake guests the kind of experience they want from handshake. As do Zumiko and Naako and Kyonko and Toshi-chan, who all seem very attentive to guests. Mona and Risa can both sometimes be pretty cold to people, I've read. And I can imagine it. And I wonder if "King Mona" is the image that will attract the people who normally like handshake?

In the prospectus for these handshake events, they said they were strictly limiting the number of tickets they would sell for Zumiko and Techi, in order to accommodate people with tickets from previous sessions that were cancelled. It looks as if they will do that, as @too much idea says, with the remaining lanes. I hope that in the end they do keep the workload for those two down a bit, as well.

Quick work in Japan to make images using the flying Techi. A full selection is here.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5th single current views on Official YouTube channel: 2,125,673

• Like Like x 2
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Covers
    Type A
    [​IMG]

Type B
    [​IMG]

Type C
    [​IMG]

Type D
    [​IMG]

Regular
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    YABAI! YABAI! YABEEEEE~ :cute::cute::cute:

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They could've shot something better for Techi.......
    But other than that damn! Type C and D are my fav

15. Keyaki4lyfe

Keyaki4lyfe Kenkyuusei

I actually thought that the hiragana would have atleast one of the cover like last single... guess not this time

Other than that the cover looks great

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

16. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I like cover type D and regular...

17. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Type C cover is PERFECT.
    Techi kinda looks like Nanase in Type A.

P.S. Flying Techi FTW.

18. fahmi

fahmi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Type-D be like.... marry without yukka

and also this single no hiragana in senbatsu and no hiragana cover [hehe]

19. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu