[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  2. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Kiichan might be back at today's under live!no announcement of her absence and the live is starting soon.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Yep will order the B2 size. No himetan or marika :(

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Yeah, sadly :( they could've included them for the last time, all 46 of them

6. Abouuuh

Abouuuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Could you name who is on each calendar please? Thanks

7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  8. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

If Heavy Rotation was not sung by AKB it will not become a hit world-known song. And also if it's not centered by Oshima Yuko, the song will not have such a passion.

If Nogizaka already desperately creating such a hit song. They will lost its charm, while trying a new concept on every single.
    Nogizaka will be known as a group that takes face as the priority with no talent included, so they will not be recognized as an artist.
    There is almost no achievement for them as a whole group, except the sells result. In music industry, management just pleased the demand from ota, not public in general.
    If this keep remains, it's better if Nogizaka turned into a talent agency than an idol group. And it's proven that Nogizaka's song cannot reach every people.

Nogizaka is good as it is,
    I think keyaki has more potential to surpass its rivals in less than 2 year.

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I literally can't tell what you mean.

10. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    What Yukirin means, is not that Nogi sing another Hebirote or KFC. Nogi needs a hit song, a song that transcends not only their fans but also general public. And it's not necessarily going with the same tune and theme like those two examples provided.

Sure it will be huge jump if Nogi can have it, but Nogi doesn't have to pursue it.

CMIIW, but from your statement you seem to imply that Nogi has lost its touch, when actually Nogi is going for greater lengths. And IMO it's beyond having one hit song and go back to normal in next single.
    About achievements, they have the most successful regeneration in any of Aki-p idol group so far. Most of the graduates still exist in the entertainment industry and thriving.
    Judging solely based on slow selling in this current single won't do, as there are lots of handicaps to overcome, lots of water to test this time around.

Talent wise, we can talk later if the entire group is not carried only by one member.

Back to initial problem, it's only about song choice. And that's on management, we can't blame it to the girls. Those conditionals you said, if something then something, we will never know for sure until it happens. Nothing proven yet.

11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Here's the webshop site https://www.nogizaka46shop.com/

attaching the A,B members as well
    A
    manatsu, ikuchan <3,ikoma,junna,riria,momoko <3
    kawago,kubo,chiharu,reika <3,kotoko,ayane,
    kaz,terada,kana,reno,nanase <3, ami-chan senpai
    hoshino,mukai,yoshida,miria

B
    karin,sayunyan,iwamoto,umezawa,misamisa,rottei
    kitano,asuka <3,yuri,sakaguchi,iori,kaede
    maiyan <3, maichun, hinachima
    miona, sayuringo, yamazaki, mizuki <3
    yoda <3, wakatsuki,wada

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Abouuuh

Abouuuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Aight! They are pretty well balanced imo. Its gonna be hard to choose one :/

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Really awkward. Nanase, Yoda and Asuka are on different versions. Teasing the big fan crossover they have :(

14. Ayumi

Ayumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Hello, everyone.

My name is Ayumi. I am posting because Japanese TV is conducting a survey for the Nogizaka46 fans in Singapore.

If you are interested, can you answer the questionnaire below?

----------------------------
    [Questionnaire for fans of Nogizaka46 in Singapore]

*Name:
    *Phone number:
    *Email address:
    *Where do you live?

*How long have you been a fan of Nogizaka46?
    *Where do you get information about Nogizaka46 from?
    *How did you get to know about Nogizaka46?
    *How did you become a fan of Nogizaka46?
    *Which member is your favorite?
    *Have you been to their concerts?
    — If you haven’t, please tell us the reason why.
    *Please tell us how much you love Nogizaka46.

(Please note: you may be contacted for further questions and a
    possibility of an interview.)
    ----------------------------

If you'd rather remain anonymous on the forum, you can send the answers to me directly as well.
    If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

I appreciate your help!

Sincerely,
    Ayumi

• Like Like x 1
  15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Why sayurin is still chosen as runaway model though? Im pretty sure every one including the designer saw her each walk are so bad..she cant stand straight. Is she..somehow..has connection..with..someone..big enough..in the industry..like with her previous scandal...? Im glad misa is now joining runaway as well although no nanase..i really like her walk.
    Anyway, the no. of nogi in runaway is reducing right..i mean of course keya has taken one or two slot..and no 3rd gen also is quitr dissapointing too.kubo somehow should start catwalking too right?

17. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    hi guys i have a question about the AFA in singapore. As you guys all know nogizaka46 is coming to perform so if i buy the vip tickets that allows me to get an autograph can i get theirs because they are under idol showcase

18. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    A modelpress article about the upcoming N46MODE special book that will be released on November 1st to commemorate Tokyo Dome concert. It will be released in two versions; Tokyo Dome limited edition and Regular edition.
    - I like cute girls
    A frontispiece that expresses the world-view of "N46MODE". Sakurai Reika, Matsumura Sayuri, Eto Misa, Hori Miona appear.​
    - GIRLS with Tiffany
    Shiraishi Mai, Nishino Nanase, and Saito Asuka appear on the cover, wearing the eternal aspiring jewelry brand Tiffany. Furthermore, 3rd gen Kubo Shiori contributes an essay.​
    - N46MODE models' winter date dress
    All 46 members of Nogizaka46 appear, each of them introduces one piece dress by wearing them stylishly.​
    - N46MODE MODEL FILE
    Interview of members, and members introduction extracted from a questionnaire with more than 50 questions.​
    - #N46MODE Nogistagram
    Delusion SNS by members who normally don't have individual instagram account. Peep in members' privacy.​
    - LIVE HAIR ARRANGEMENT
    Introduction of ideal hair arrangement during the Live, with the theme of "It won't be ruined even in high spirits".​
    - Violet Girly
    A fashion proposal to face the Tokyo Dome performance. Akimoto Manatsu, Nakada Kana, and Ozono Momoko demonstrate the link corde of best friends, wearing purple color which is Nogizaka46's team color as the dress code. (TLnote: link corde is something like couple tee)
    - Nogizaka Nature Fortune Telling
    A fortune telling editorial by the popular fortune teller Eve Lourdes Haruka. Ito Marika who has announced her graduation is in charge of the illustrations.​

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    From what I heard, buying the VIP ticket only gets you a chance of meeting the members. You are entered into a lottery so you do have a slim chance. More in this thread.

46 members? Will Himetan perform at the concert?

20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Because she looks like this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have very little knowledge about modeling, but I do not see her walk being very different from other models. Also, I believe the modeling industry could use some more personality.
    Many models are molded into something that is considered picture perfect, which is not only a heavy burden for some girls, but it also takes away a lot of creativity and uniqueness.
    Therefore, I don't care if Sayurin is not standing straight. I actually applaud it!

Moreover, during the last TGC A/W show, her stunning appearance made the biggest impression on me.
    I guess that's all that matters at the end of the day, which justifies her appearance as a runway model.

I guess you're just trolling with this question, because otherwise you're way, way out of line.