Single Keyakizaka46 5th [Kaze ni Fukaretemo] (2017/10/25)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.

1. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i just realized that Hirashin MV is the short version , is that mean there will be an additional footage ?

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a page with pics purporting to show that Mount Fuji is in the background of the MV, although hidden by clouds:
    http://toriizaka46.jp/keyakizaka46/114630/
    Makes you wonder if they planned for a nicer day. But the clouds work so well that perhaps they planned it...hoping for a break at the end, lol.

[​IMG]

@makerjinx -- The version on the official site says nothing about being short and is 4:20 long. This Chinese site also has a couple of versions at full length (one with Chinese/Japanese subs).

EDIT: Some comments from 2ch:
    -- Techi flanked by Za Cool is the absolute best.
    -- Mona is so cool it gave me goosebumps. She's like a knight.
    -- the location is excellent.
    -- the scenery is like [director] Akira Kurosawa, with the riverbed and the drifting smoke. (note: made me think of scenes in the film "Akira Kurosawa's Dreams")
    -- Mona supports Techi, Risa supports Mona.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    After reading Hiraishin's translation.
    I feel that it's more of an Aki-p's message to Hirate, seeing that she's the favorite if not one of his current favorite talents so far.
    It's like an understanding father admonishing at the same time expressing support for his favorite but somewhat rebellious teenage daughter.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. sasaka

sasaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Hi,sorry about this but why is everyone says that hiraishin is the story about their relationship after the summer? I mean i know that bomb magz said it in their twitter,but have any of the member say it?
    I like the theory that hiraishin is an answer/couple song for eccentric. I mean,we know the members didn't write the lyrics themeselves so i just can't see them in the lyrics. Beside,having the theory that all their songs are connected,isn't including a song that have nothing to do with the story and talks about the real person behind the performance bring a bit of imbalance in the continuity?
    I'm sorry if i sound stupid,but i guess part of me want to believe that the members have a less dark daily life as opposed to their performance (but fully aware of techi's 'darkness' in the last months).

But i also agree that the members (especially mona) are ready or even eager to be a lightning rod for techi,and techi for them.

Sorry if i don't make any sense '^_^

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Speaking of connected songs, the NO WAR in the future lyric have so many similarities with Taiyou wa (the all 32 song from album)

If Taiyou wa was written from the perspective of the sun, No War is like written from the perspective of people on earth

6. ShumiQ

ShumiQ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Even bomb magz didn't say anythings, it still have some strange points in lyrics. Some parts of lyrics that tell about the habits are not common habits. For example, dressing up and being someone else, it has nothing to do with the whole context. It's too specific and make me think that these are related to the real person.

As well as from the Fu-chan and Shii-chan blog, they did't tell it directly but the stories they told about the summer tour are supporting the lyrics. Even I want to believe they are not that dark, but from their blogs, it's dark. Also when the MV came out, there are some strange points, the outstanding Mona, and it is too much and make me think that they intended and had some meaning behind this.

Well, it is a guess at all. I think that if it doesn't has any story behind this song, they should have less those strange points.

I've no comment about the theory that all their songs are connected. For me, the songs that obviously connected are Getsuyoubi no Asa, Skirt wo Kirareta and Silent Majority.

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A number of members have talked enthusiastically about going to vintage clothing stores to buy clothes. Techi is not one of them, to my knowledge, but Shida and Neru are. I think this is where Aki-P let his own prejudices against vintage clothing take over and reversed things, for dramatic effect. But I'll study the words further before making a more definite statement about my instinct that yes, this song is about Techi in the eyes of the other members, with a few words from Techi herself thrown in. Also, however, according to an article I can't find now, there are apparently many parallels/contrasts in the words between Hiraishin and Eccentric, which was written by the same composer and, of course, the same lyricist.

Maybe it's possible not to think of the problems as "dark", but to think of them as normal in any group of people living and working so closely together and under so much pressure. Or in a family, where emotions can sometimes run high, but the solidarity is absolute.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Keyakizaka46's 5th single (Kaze ni Fukaretemo) 3rd round HS sales result
    rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) (previous single: sold/total slots/round sold out) member name
    keya5-3.jpg
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Nagahama Neru (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Kobayashi Yui (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Sugai Yuuka (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Nagasawa Nanako (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Watanabe Rika (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Watanabe Risa (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Uemura Rina (1st round sold out)
    01. (08.) 24/24 (+00) Moriya Akane (2nd round sold out)
    01. (08.) 24/24 (+00) Koike Minami (2nd round sold out)
    01. (08.) 24/24 (+00) Shida Manaka (2nd round sold out)
    01. (08.) 24/24 (+00) Suzumoto Miyu (2nd round sold out)
    12. (12.) 24/24 (+01) Harada Aoi (Sold out!!)
    13. (13.) 24/24 (+04) Ozeki Rika (Sold out!!)
    13. (13.) 24/24 (+04) Habu Mizuho (Sold out!!)
    15. (15.) 23/24 (+05) Saito Kyoko
    16. (23.) 23/24 (+12) Sato Shiori
    17. (15.) 18/24 (+00) Kato Shiho [+6 slots next round]
    17. (15.) 18/24 (+00) Ushio Sarina [+6 slots next round]
    17. (15.) 18/24 (+00) Kageyama Yuuka [+6 slots next round]
    20. (19.) 18/24 (+03) Takamoto Ayaka [+6 slots next round]
    20. (19.) 18/24 (+03) Higashimura Mei [+6 slots next round]
    22. (24.) 17/18 (+11) Kakizaki Memi
    22. (24.) 17/24 (+11) Oda Nana
    24. (21.) 09/09 (+00) Imaizumi Yui (1st round sold out)
    25. (27.) 12/18 (+09) Sasaki Kumi
    26. (22.) 06/06 (+00) Hirate Yurina (1st round sold out)
    27. (29.) 09/18 (+08) Sasaki Mirei
    28. (28.) 08/24 (+06) Ishimori Nijika
    29. (26.) 07/24 (+03) Yonetani Nanami [+16 slots next round]
    30. (30.) 07/24 (+07) Saito Fuyuka
    31. (30.) 02/18 (+02) Iguchi Mao
    32. (30.) 00/18 (+00) Takase Mana
    Total 566/705 (+89 since 2nd round) [80.3%]
    Kanji total 413/471 (+48) [87.7%]
    Hiragana total 153/234 (+41) [65.4%]​
    461/636 (+105) last single (increase over 4th single 3rd round)

PS: If anyone wondering about Yonetani +16 slot next round, that's because she was concentrating for Uni entrance exam. Recent news has confirmed that she has passed(name of uni are not mentioned), and thus, YOLOOOO!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  9. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Happy for Yone, Fuuchan and Mao :1st:

10. mkrinz

mkrinz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Mana, damn. Is there a reason why she's not popular? Seeing her almost always on the bottom is sad...

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Same problem as Niji at first?

Barely gets a screen time, doesn't really talk, she's "just there", so no one really knows about her except the fact that she can speak many languages

12. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Do idol groups ever completely sell out all available handshake slots? Like nogi or 48 groups?

Is it possible that some time in the near future all kanji members could sell out their slots? Is that something management strives towards? Or would they just keep adding more and more slots?

I don't know much about this stuff, but I've recently been going through nogi stuff after discovering keyaki recently, and these numbers seem much, much higher than what nogi was getting by the 5th single(assuming the unit of a 'slot' is the same or similar in both cases). Maybe it's not a fair comparison, but it's interesting.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Nogi 3rd gen just recently managed to sell out their slots. Will kanji / hiragana be able to do it too? Maybe!

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Has anybody already translated Soredemo Aruiteru? Or at least have the romaji text? If so, let me know. Thanks in advance.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I couldn't find a full lyric, so no full translation yet

16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Anybody knows the amount of views of the video (Kaze ni fukaretemo) in the official channel in YouTube? :)
    Please

17. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Kaze is at 5.4M views (2 wks), compared to 412K for Soredemo (4 days) and 885K for Hiraishin (3 days)

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think I found the kanji transcript here

19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

20. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Looks like Iguchi and Takase are getting Showrooms tomorrow - hopefully will help boost their popularity/HS sales.
    Capture.PNG