TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. glsone

glsone Member

One of the kanjis (pretty sure it's Neru based on the reactions shown, but we'll see) is bungee jumping for this singles campaign. Personally Id rather do the waterfall.

2. Keyaki4lyfe

Keyaki4lyfe Kenkyuusei

Judging from the type A-D types 5th single campaign preview, it looks like Habu is also doing the bungee jumping... and Moriya's team are doing water sliding?? Also Oda Nana's team are interacting with farm animals

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I think she gets how the system works now, if they are ahead the events they win will be worth minimal points and then kanji have zero chance in the relay that much we all know :^^;:

4. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I, for one, am definitely waiting for another Akanen breakdown lol I did feel a bit bad for her but she was so adorable in the first one. I do think Hiragana has better odds though.

5. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

If Kagechan is competing then its no contest.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Lol that's what I've been thinking too... She wasn't there for the Keyabingo sports episode so I've been wondering how athletic she really is... Like is she the top of the 1st Gen or is it Katoshi

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'd like to see Memi challenge Akanen once more. That girl is a fighter.
    I watched that part over and over and enjoyed it so much. Yup, she's so adorable while sobbing. I like her better after that [hehe]

8. glsone

glsone Member

Don't feel too bad. I'm pretty sure that was the moment most people fell in love with her. She owes a lot of fans to those sports festival episodes, myself included.

9. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Gap moe at its best :cute:

10. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    She only does that if she loses on something she really wants to win. I'm sure she's doesn't care too much about beating hiragana (she wasn't that upset about it in the keyabingo eps)

11. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    It looks like Kanji is gonna "get rekt" again...even harder this time with the addition of Miho

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

12. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    nogi did that several time, long time ago dude.. and much more epic than this.
    sure 2nd gana got a lot of push. but til let them do campaign? put them on first row of hinadan?
    they want to make hiragana boom as soon as possible..
    nogi underlive was pretty cool, and have it's own fanbase, so i guess someone really want to make hiragana strong enough to make separate concert/live or maybe separate album, like what they did to nogi..

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This is why I feel single campaigns should have been left to Nogi and they should have found something new to do for Keyaki.
    It's a distinctive trait and people are gonna to compare them, with Keyaki coming obviously short until they fly to the moon or something.
    Frankly, as much as I love Nogi, I really hope they make Hiragana (both gens) more important than they did with Nogi Unders, because at time it feels like it's just the fanbase being interested in them.
    But the Hiragana-only drama is a good first step in that direction, so... i'm quite optimistic about it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    No clue how to quote posts but, yes Keya is the only group i follow(mainly for Uemu) so i am quite clueless and actually kind of oblivious to other groups or what idols actually do

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

15. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    correct me please.. once earlier akb mention 1-12 are media senbatsu, 13-16 senbatsu.. and so on.
    if they want to make hiragana well known, they should perform on m-ste, cdtv, etc (media)
    nogi unders have better chance..
    at least on several ocassion we can see hinachima, miria, ranze, filling real senbatsu on several live tv performance.
    but keya. what the heck they leave the position to be empty..
    i actually didn't see it. but saimajo without center? fuu chan clearly upset about that..
    an empty position when actually you have dozen of people to fill in.

hiragana will only be known for fans, not public as general.

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'm not using Tapatalk so no idea if there's any difference but usually, just use reply or highlight part of a sentence then reply so you can quote posts.
    Nogizaka46, their older sister group have done many campaigns in the past and one of those are similar to what Keya did recently. Since Keya members are still intact compared to Nogi who's prominent members are now graduating one by one, good choice following Keya. Though if you choose to check Nogi, you wouldn't regret it. Anyway, welcome to the fandom. :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Hirakeyaki got nothing to lose...i will be rooting for them in this sport festival. Hopefully they will pick some interesting events like the relay race and 50m dash.

18. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Just hit the reply button underneath somebody's quote... It'll quote it for you... You can press the edit button to alter the contents of the quote after that...

It's pretty easy to quote one thing but a pain in the ass to do a multi quote on Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    We can't compare Keya to Nogi. Nogi has clear position for their member. Those who doesn't enter Senbatsu are Under members. Keya is different. Hiragana is not Under for Kanji. Hiragana is different group within Keyakizaka46. So, they can't replace Kanji member with Hiragana member just like that. Even Neru need kennin status to be able to perform with Kanji member. :)
    More than that, I think Hiragana get better treatment than Nogi's Under in their earlier year. For example, Hiragana doesn't need to hold a cloth/flag that was used as curtain to cover the surprise performance of Senbatsu member in front of fans, like Nogi Under members did in the past. [hehe]

20. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    in the preview looks like the sprint between akanen and katoshi is going to be close, power and finesse looking forward :approve: