1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert C3AFA Anime Festival Asia (Hong Kong 2018, Singapore 2017)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Oct 11, 2017.

1. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Shouldn’t they have gotten some 3rd gems to come?

Like yoda yuki and Ozono momoko?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. horsenipple

horsenipple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    You probably have to take into account the seniors as this is their first time Nogi is going overseas. ASHUURIN BEAMU!

3. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I really wanted nishino’s autograph though but I guess it is what it is I’ll take what i can get and make the best of it since this is the first time I get any nogizaka member’s autograph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I see Riida~ (or, Sakurai Reika, that is), I see Sayuringo (Matsumura Sayuri)...but I don't see Maiyan (Shiraishi Mai) or Nishino Nanase coming. Hmm...

5. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    No Maiyan or Nanase as expected but at least Ikuchan and Asuka are there. Still a pretty damn good reason to go... too bad I'm in Taiwan on that day. :fp:

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    subject to change but i think it won't differ much since they decided to announce it , maybe just 1-2 members replaced by others if any.
    I guess they could do their old Japanese introduction during an MC part(which wouldn't be long if any considering its a joint concert) or during the Anisong artiste appearance event at the main stage, for members such as Yuutan and Asuka, but not sure if ppl who havent been to their performances would know how to respond ,lol.
    i got a few scarves already that can be used for the concert, but i think i will get 1 or 2 more from next week's Tokyo Dome one. looking at the lineup, i think one of the songs would be Hadashi de Summer maybe, where the scarves would come into good use.

EDIT: Miona's pb also releases on the 24th. so maybe it will be on sale? and maybe she will promote it too?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  7. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    so basically the current senbatsu minus Kiichan, Wakatsuki, Nanase and Maiyan

Maiyan and Nanase these 2 seem pretty busy lately and coming months.. skipping HS events etc. maybe it's just management not wanting to overwork them or get ill?

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kiichan is probably still unwell(looks like a pretty long/recurring one, maybe she won't turn up for Dome too?), Wakatsuki as said have a stage play the previous night. Maiyan/Nanase would probably be specified by management as schedule conflict as although there's nothing officially but off it, there could be other work such as modelling , recordings, etc.
    but the lineup although subject to change is already pretty nice and diverse. Asuka, Miona and Ikuchan standing in for Maiyan/Nanase. Ikuchan and maybe Maichun to handle English MCs(others such as Manatsu could too). captain Reika is there. TV variety queens Manatsu and Kazumin. Marika and Sayunyan pair also in. Anime related pair Sayurin and Ikoma. Misa senpai, Minami ,Kanarin and high tension Yuutan also in the mix.
    with such a lineup, i expect even the exhibition hall and main stage to have some of their events, or it would be a bit of a waste.

9. Archlover

Archlover Kenkyuusei

A bit sad wakatsuki is not there..
    But very happy with the line-up!! :)

10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I just realized that there is FLOW in the line up at the same day with Nogizaka. Maybe they both can sing Naruto Shippuden ost medley. :cute:

11. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Wow that's a nice 15 :cool:. All my fave members except my ultimate-oshi Nanasemaru are coming :corr:.

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I didn't attend the last 2 AFAs so i may be wrong, but so far from my experiences, there weren't any medley or FEATs . the concert normally will go this way: I love Anisong promo video of the next artiste, and then the performance of an artiste till his/her/their allocated time/setlists finishes, short 5-10min break, then the next promo video and performance till all artiste finishes theirs. mostly no encores but there were rare cases for the last act or one man show(like TMR few years back).
    just some setlist predictions from the lineup - seifuku no mannequin(because ikoma, minami and ikuta is there) , yubi bouenkyou(from the same single and anime related) , tsuki no ookisa(from Naruto as you know), hadashi de summer(obviously because Asuka is there), barrette(Miona is there), Nandome(Ikuchan) . other possible ones maybe hitonatsu no nagasa yori(Sayurin,Manatsu) , itsuka dekiru kara kyou dekiru(if they can somehow do it without Nanase/Maiyan), Inochi wa utsukushii( a popular concert song but only if able to center by someone else). probably due to the timeframe, there may not be unit songs, and all the members will be on the stage throughout, but then again could be wrong..

damn. i have still to attend Tokyo Dome next week but i am as excited for this as i am for that. lol

Edit : I also just remembered that AFA have a pretty good partnership with Nico Nico, so live events with Nico is entirely possible.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  13. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I actually expected it to be full of Unders/3rd gens so having senbatsu - Maiyan, Nanase and Waka is pretty good.

Miona PB comes out on the same day, weird that she isn't in Japan doing some sort of release Event.
    Also surprised at Asuka with her Movie and Ikuchan with her Musical to be attending.
    I do think there is a chance that these 3 could still get pulled.

14. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    It's been a while since I've visited this forum. Ah heck. I guess I'll go since Babytan is graduating. I really want more under members to come though.

Are you guys meeting up before going in?

15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Waka's not coming. I'm good then :D

16. horsenipple

horsenipple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

I would think 5 songs will be their max. They will probably do some talking in between. But i hope they can sing alot more songs!

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    hopefully their performance will be at least 45-50 minutes which is normally allocated for a main act. FLOW looks like is the only other main act. one of the ways they gauge interest is actually the autographed poster ballot applications. Iris is the opening act will very probably be a short one, while the other 2 are Shiena and Tomohisa. Shiena is a relatively new rising anisong artiste, probably 30-40 mins, Tomohisa also expected to be the same. given about 5-10 min breaks in between, guessing it will go 20,35,35,45,45, ending the concert somewhere around 10-10.30pm.

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Wth.that is hella good senbatsu.just minus maiyan n nanase.literally they bring the most popular girls. Never thought ashurin n ikuchan will come too.

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That senbatsu is making me almost want to buy tickets and go. Are there any tickets left?

I want tos witness how small the members are!!!!