1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Kayseur

Kayseur Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakairika
    I've been working on a fan Keyakizaka46 for a while now and it has finally come to completion. You can check it out here: http://keyakizaka46discovery.com
    It's basically trying to be a convenient gateway to Keyakizaka46 for newer fans or people who have only heard of them, as well as a database-like website for older fans (it's not meant to replace the s48 wiki but more like, supplement it I guess?). It also has a "MyList" feature, similar to MyAnimeList, but Keyakizaka-based. It's probably easier to just go there and see what it looks like. :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. 24pt

24pt Kenkyuusei

Wow!! It’s really nice! Great effort there

3. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Fantastic work! Loving the easy access and hovering over the girls' photos option to see their names. Will be using this for future references and recommending the site to new fans.

BTW: Just noticed the line-up photo for Kaze ni Fukaretemo has Watanabe Rika's photo repeated instead of Watanabe Risa.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  4. Kayseur

Kayseur Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakairika
    Oh thanks for pointing it out! Will fix that asap.

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The design is next level, considering this is just a fansite.. I think I'll visit this site frequently. Good work!

6. justafan

justafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    its like the official eng website of the group.. Great job!!

7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
  8. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Outstanding, this is truly a well done creation!

Keyakizaka46 still hasn't grow on me yet but your site will definitely help me to learn more about them, ty and really great job! :approve:

9. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Omg thanks for this! Jquery UI and its mobile compatible too!:banana:

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Awesome job @Kayseur , looks so clean and easy to browse through, basically everything Keya...:approve:

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not sure if this indicates anything about Kouhaku, but I see that K46 is going to perform at the "Countdown Japan 1718" festival on December 28 at Makuhari Messe. The Festival will go from that day to the 31st, so the scheduling leaves them able to do Kouhaku on the 31st if it happens. This festival is put on by Rockin On Japan mag, so perhaps Techi will get a chance to redo Fukyouwaon: she says in her new Rockin interview that she thinks she didn't do a great job of it at the summer Rock in Japan festival.

On the day they're on, the other acts include Aqua Timez, Asian Kung-fu Generation, amazarashi, miwa, Little Glee Monster and fripSide, among others. Not to mention Sayuri ("The Oxygen-Deprived Girl" 酸欠少女さユり) who is the real thing. I've followed her since her first anime song, when she had just been discovered, singing on the street in Shibuya. She's a real rock singer/songwriter from Fukuoka.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

@Kayseur -- Nice-looking site. And mobile-friendly is especially good. Spreading the word. Thanks for mentioning my blog.

• Like Like x 1
  12. qwen

qwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I miss Techi's straight hair:(

13. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

@Kayseur
    your site is GREAT, love you UI
    good composition,

thanks for making it :)

14. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika

Checked out K46Discovery. The UI design is clean, straightforward and pleasing to the eyes. I like how the site is specifically created for new Keyaki fans: its main page has a friendly, tutorial-like approach to its content, guiding the reader as you scroll down the page while unfamiliar term pops up additional info when the cursor is hovered over it. If the web creators' intention is to make the fansite a non-Japanese web portal for anything and everything that is Keyakizaka, then so far they did a good job. When I was starting to follow K46, I had to search many websites and media platforms for songs, videos, news, etc. on my own, so a site like this is really beneficial to uninitiated foreign fans.

@Kayseur I just noticed some errors. Nijika's 1st Individual PV in Video listing redirects you to Zuumin's 1st PV instead and 5th Single special group trip videos can't be watched because its not available in my country. Rectifying these will much be appreciated. Again, good job and more power.

Lastly, I don't think K46Discovery can replace Stage48. The former is a great introductory fansite for Keya while the latter is a well-established wiki and forum not just for Keya, but all Japanese idol groups. I learn a lot because of the great posters here.

15. Kayseur

Kayseur Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakairika
    Thank you everyone for the comments, I'm glad you like it.

@dedaydor I've fixed Ishimori's PV. Will see what I can do for the other videos but can't promise.

16. Ekky

Ekky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    Great! more sites to visit, bookmarked

17. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
  18. aimergiga

aimergiga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Hey, I might be too late to join the discussion, but I want to say twice won't be rival at that time.
    Generally speaking, twice's fan are majority of JK, the high school-aged girl students, while the fan of Keyaki are almost male wota. The fanbase is not collided. Though you would say there are several JKs like Keyaki, who might be attracted to Twice, tbh, Keya have more female fans than other 48/46 group and that has been a surprise.

19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nah, Nogi has the most female fans. Why do you think they have a lot of exclusive models, especially for fashion/female magazines? What K46 have more is teenager fans, b/c K46 is a new group, plus, a lot of their songs are about teenagers who want to oppose the adult.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    To be precise, Nogi has both more female and teenage fans than any idol group, but Keyaki's make a much bigger percentage of their fans than Nogi