1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Rant & Rave

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

you're talking like girls are forbidden temptation XD

Rave : I'm allowed to work for my aunt during holiday (read : $money$ :D)

2. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

Rant: Gah! I'm still awake at 4:30AM. Someone read me a bedtime story and put me to sleep. I don't think I'll be falling asleep before the sun rises.

Rave: I should have a light day of work tomorrow, and hopefully I could come home early and knockout to make up for my lack of sleep.

3. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Rave : last night me and my gang had a really great "satay" party. Very delicious!!! :drool:
    We were laughing at each other's jokes like crazy, my cheeks are six-pack right now. :lol:

4. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Rant: I have a friend who lives about an hour away. Tonight we're having pretty bad weather, so she couldn't go home, and she would have to stay put until tomorrow. A few of my friends and myself offered our houses to stay at for the night. She ended up picking another one of my friend's houses due to location, and I was going to stay there for a while/over night, but I ended up not being able to due to my parents. I hate to sound like the typical teenager, but you'd think that an eighteen year old like myself would get to do things like this. And I barely have school tomorrow, only three hours, although we might even have a snow day.

Rave: Possible snow day tomorrow.

5. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    ^ Wow. Your parents were stricter than mine... Mine was completely opposite. Before, whenever I asked, my parents said no because I would be troublesome to the parents. Last year though, I stayed overnight at my friend's house (who was a girl) after prom (along with 5 others). We did hw (I know LAME. on prom night hahaa.) Then did whatever and hung out till like 7 am before going to sleep :p It was fun hang out and all. I liked it a lot.. yeah. :D haha.

It seems ridiculous its kinda childish that you do sleep overs when your 18 but when your younger its perfectly fine. At least in my case.

Rant: I broke my first wine bottle today without paying attention... it was a HUGE bottle.
    Rave: It was only $5. Hahahaha.
    Rant: Then I was bombarded by like 20 people after my boss left. I know nothing about how wine tastes...
    Rave: I helped 20 other people find stuff easily.
    Rant: I have finals tomorrow and haven't studied. Nor have I done hw. Oops.
    Rave: Exchange rates going up.

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

rave: i got an Apple iTouch that in itself is a RAVE, so awesome!
    rave: exchange rates going up again
    rant: paid for my last round of bids...$$$

7. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

I still have to pay my bids... lol. Told you how much already.

My grandpa just recently got an iTouch too at Target! (They give you a $25 gift card with it!)
    I played around with it haha. It's pretty cool. But I'd get an iPhone if I had the chance :] (I probably could've gotten one by now had I never gotten into auctions. In fact, I could've bought a ticket to Japan already... and bought photos there too. Geez!)

8. MoonsaultV1

MoonsaultV1 Kenkyuusei

Gay. You should be able to at 18, it's not like you're immature at 18 and you're not going to get up to much on a Tuesday night. :confused:

Oh well. You'll get over it soon enough and another problem shall come to plague your life. Sad how life works, huh?

9. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Rant: Lose to a local bid. Gah, I hate it! I love that watch so much~
    Rave: My car got repaired after a week with the mechanic.

10. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Rant: I am literally doing a history exam at this very moment, while I'm sitting at home on the computer. Still haven't gotten used to these online tests.
    Rave: Its actually quite an easy exam.
    Rave: After this, only 1 exam to go.
    Rant: Its a philosophy Exam, and I am not looking forward to it one bit.

11. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Rave : about a week ago, my cat delivered 3 cute kittens <3
    Rant : now she's taking them some place else I don't know. It seems that she feels threatened to put her kittens in our house. I don't know...last time she delivered, she didn't feel that way... :(

12. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

^wow. that sure i great, 3 in 1....o_O
    congrats yo!

Rave: i love chrono trigger
    Rant: im addicted LOL

13. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Rant: I was picking up a wooden palette (the warehouse one, not the art one) today and I didn't see the little tiny specs of glass on it (about 1 mm less) and then it cut my thumb and forefinger, along with my thumb. It's more dangerous that a huge piece! geez!

Rant: I have to wake up 4ish to get to work at 5ish (why am I still up? xP)

Rave: I received my no3b + Weekly Calendar package :] I'll open it tomorrow after finals.

Rant: Didn't finish my final essay or study for my finals... woops again.

14. nepos

nepos Kenkyuusei

Rant : so many homework this week T.T

----------------------------
    [​IMG]

15. Hellie

Hellie Kenkyuusei

Rant:
    Broken my little toe ;_____;" It hurts!
    "Rave": my toe got my favorite color purple :cry2:

16. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Ouch! I hope your toe feels better! :) Just be glad it's not my favorite color - black. XD

17. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Rant: I met with an accident but I'm fine. It's just that my dad's car got smacked at the front bumper (is this the right word?).
    Rave: Luckily, my dad didn't get angry. He just said, "It's okay, don't worry too much.".

I LOVE YOU DAD! <3

18. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

RAVE: School is finished and summer vacation has started!
    RAVE: I got the cup for best junior student in languages at prizegiving for Japanese, though I have to share it with the top student from French.
    RAVE: Going to a party in 2 hours.

RANT: My internet is going really slowly right now and I need to download and watch something before I leave for the party.

19. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Get well soon and get rid of that fave color of yours off your little toe... :lol:

20. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Rant: I was driving to school really slowly yesterday, and (it was slick from ice) I ended up fish-tailing 180 degrees for like 50 feet. It was SO scary, but really funny, at the same time. Nothing got hurt, thankfully.

Rave: I had an incredibly good private lesson with my ballet teacher tonight. I feel a lot better about things in general.